Episode 286

Walter said:
"You want answers?"
"I want the truth..."
"YOU CAN'T HANDLE THE TRUTH!"

Salt air can ruin metal by corrosion. The bandage protects the metal arm from the harsh environment. Can we stop talking about this bullshit now?

haha ownage

Better late than never, thank you for the scans. Some beautiful spreads, I loved how Farnese was drawn, especially her astral projection.

Overall the Farnese development is bad news for the rest of the crew. Now Shierke has a gossip buddy, and both of them are capable of invisible eavesdropping. Nobody in the group will even be able to take a shit without being secretly watched by nosy ghost hoes.

Forest Wraith

Evil is born when we lose power over ourselves.
mike.william said:
Overall the Farnese development is bad news for the rest of the crew. Now Schierke has a gossip buddy, and both of them are capable of invisible eavesdropping. Nobody in the group will even be able to take a shit without being secretly watched by nosy ghost hoes.

Hahaha! The same thing occurred to me actually: "Lets see what Guts is doing right now! . . . Oh!"

It seems that Azan's pretending not to recognize Serpico or Farnese... because he's ashamed of being kicked out of the Holy See.

Rhombaad

Video Game Time Traveler
changsho said:
It seems that Azan's pretending not to recognize Serpico or Farnese... because he's ashamed of being kicked out of the Holy See.

That makes sense and it's in line with his usual way of thinking. Maybe Guts will talk with him and convince him to take off the helmet? :???:

Guts will talk with him and convince him to take off the helmet?

Nah.Guts is not the type to that sort of things.Well,maybe during a battle (he is a bit more talkative in that "special" moments) but it would be a bit dumb then. "Man pull the damm thing off! And watch your fat head!"

And I'm glad that Guts didn't tell his past to the group.Like I said he is not the type (yes he did it before to Rickert, but it was another situation)

Rhombaad said:
That makes sense and it's in line with his usual way of thinking. Maybe Guts will talk with him and convince him to take off the helmet? :???:

Somehow... Voice should be prominent enough to exposed everything...

One minor nitpick I found with the episode. When Serpico is standing outside the room where Farnese and Schierke are getting ready, the door clearly swings towards him to open, not away. Yet when we see Ivarella close the door, she kicks it in towards Serpico, and we see it swing shut. Did anyone else catch this? :???: Nothing that ruins the episode or anything, mind you, just curious.

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
yota821 said:
Did anyone else catch this?

Yeah I also noticed that, actually it's one of the first things I saw when I read the episode. Maybe it'll be fixed in the volume.

One of the most interesting parts of this episode for me has been Ivalera's interaction with Schierke and Farnese' astral bodies. It's good to see that everything's coherent in that regard.

puella

Berserk forever
Aazealh said:
Yeah I also noticed that, actually it's one of the first things I saw when I read the episode.

While you guys noticed such a thing, I was amazed by Ivalera's strength when I saw her easily slam the door with her tiny leg. :guts:

Anyway, I like Puck's expression in his Yoda form when Azan looks at him with narrowed eyes and the way Azan's toes are wide and spreaded apart. :void:

Azan-Puck.jpg

xbigvmanx

Gutz is a Bad azz
SaiyajinNoOuji-Trading Cards said:
Uploading! Give me like 10! :guts:

I dont know if its just me and my internet browser but is anyone have problems accessing these links. I would get an error that the site doesn't exist. Can anyone post the comicbook to another site? I haven't seen what the episode is. I am out to sea right now and I won't be back till Nov. Please help a guy whose in the Navy fighting in the Middle East. I can use the support. It sucks being out here and Berserk is what keeps me going.

SaiyajinNoOuji

I'm still better than you
xbigvmanx said:
I dont know if its just me and my internet browser but is anyone have problems accessing these links. I would get an error that the site doesn't exist. Can anyone post the comicbook to another site? I haven't seen what the episode is. I am out to sea right now and I won't be back till Nov. Please help a guy whose in the Navy fighting in the Middle East. I can use the support. It sucks being out here and Berserk is what keeps me going.
If you are in the Navy your sitting on a friggon boat. Trust me, Iv been on them dem boats! :guts:

Anyways, I just tried the second link and it works fine. Could it be that the site is blocked from your guy's proxy? They are pretty stingy about that stuff especially being over there.

Vampire_Hunter_Bob

Cats are great
xbigvmanx said:
Please help a guy whose in the Navy fighting in the Middle East. I can use the support. It sucks being out here and Berserk is what keeps me going.

This sounds familiar. Best you can do, is wait till you get leave and then catch up on Berserk.

Top Bottom