Indiana Jones 4

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
First look at Harrison Ford in the movie:

http://www.comingsoon.net/news/movienews.php?id=21194

Indy4firstpic.jpg

The Man With the Hat is Back! For the first time since 1989, Harrison Ford dons the familiar costume on Thursday, June 21, 2007, as the upcoming "Indiana Jones" adventure begins production under the direction of Steven Spielberg. The new "Indiana Jones" movie is set in the 1950s and stars Shia LaBeouf, Cate Blanchett, John Hurt, Ray Winstone and Jim Broadbent. The Lucasfilm Ltd. production will be released by Paramount Pictures worldwide on May 22, 2008. The photo was taken by Spielberg!

Vampire_Hunter_Bob

Cats are great
Hooray! it's like my child hood is being kicked in the nuts. Anyways, there is no way in hell they could possibly fuck up an Indiana Jones 4 movie... right?

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
JUNIOR! or should we say ... SENIOR, now? :guts:

Looking forward to this. I have at least 30% faith it will be awesome and 70% mixed with anxiousness and fear of complete failure!

Yeah I'm looking forward to this one, and I am more optimistic that it will be half decent. IMO The Last Crusade was the best and I wasn't the only that thought that. At the very least it's not like it ran out of gas after one sequel (just had a breather for The Temple Of Doom, the worst of the 3 ;D).

Even Spielberg would hopefully realise after making so many dodgy movies what fans would be expecting, and has had well over a decade to think about the best outcome. I've heard they really want Sean Connery to come out of retirement to join the crew.

Anyone know if Lucas has any creative control in this one?

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
Sparnage said:
Anyone know if Lucas has any creative control in this one?

Yeah, he's executive producer, and as such he's refused some scenarios before and stuff like that. To be honest I really hope Harrison Ford has managed to canalize Spielberg and Lucas' creativity while leaving the shit out.

I'm really hoping that this film will be good, but Spielberg's work hasn't been up to caliber lately, and Lucas... It would be a great way to recapture the magic, but I'm not that excited about it. Still though, Harrison Ford is probably the most underrated actor of his generation, and at least we have the Blade Runner Final Cut if this turns out badly.

Rhombaad

Video Game Time Traveler
CnC said:
An Indiana Jones movie without nazis is already worrisome.

I agree. I don't hate Temple of Doom, but it was definitely the weakest of the original three, and I don't particularly want a repeat with Kingdom of the Crystal Skull.

Griffith

With the streak of a tear, Like morning dew
No no, it's IJatKotCS.

The whole stunt of the announcement seemed kind of limp wristed, "They swore me not to tell but here I go!" yeah right, it was such a secret it was written on the teleprompter for him. I'm surprised there isn't more scrutiny surrounding it, remember "Revenge of the Jedi"? Anyway, there's also already an Indiana Jones ride at Disneyland Tokyo called "Temple of the Crystal Skull", whatever that's worth.

Then again...

http://www.indianajones.com/site/index.html

Indy.jpg

Official poster? =)

Top Bottom