your IDs

puella

Berserk forever
we have hundreds of IDs here.
where are they from? and what are their meanings?
As for me, "puella" means " pretty girl" in Latin. :-[
a few years ago, a friend of mine asked me to name her furniture company. That company produced furniture for young women.
So I find out that brand name and get a little money in reward.(the pay was only enough for a coat)
but the company had to close its doors only in two years(not because of my brand name, never!!)
this is my ID's story.¤Ð__¤Ð

W

waqas786uk

waqas means Waqas (cos its my name ;))
786 has religious significance
and uk is where im from

simple.

Vermillion

If we do not find them soon, we shall be of no use
The ID I use and my icon go hand in hand. My icon is Rick Hunter's veritech fighter in robot form from the cartoon series Robotech. He was the commander of his own fighter sqaudron, the Vermillion squadron. I got the icon from www.voe.com. I can keep the icon as long as that image stays where it is :eek:

My real name is John...what are yours?

Let's see here. Faust is the name of a play by Goethe about a guy who sold his soul to the devil in return for youth and magical powers.

ISAMU

"want some candy little kid"
i just watched Macross plus for the 100th time before i joined so it came to mind.... i should of picked spike or something

Sofus

I serve the God Hand
Mine's actually a variation of the swedish translation of a roman legionare in Asterix (french comic). Started using it waaay back, around 1992 I think. The reason was that I identified myself with him, he was so lazy and sleepy all the time and never did his job :)

Kenoh-Sama

"What is love? Not that I want some or anythi
we have hundreds of IDs here.
where are they from? and what are their meanings?
As for me, "puella" means " pretty girl" in Latin. :-[
a few years ago, a friend of mine asked me to name her furniture company. That company produced furniture for young women.
So I find out that brand name and get a little money in reward.(the pay was only enough for a coat)
but the company had to close its doors only in two years(not because of my brand name, never!!)
this is my ID's story.¤Ð__¤Ð

Mine is named after Raoh from Hokuto No Ken. "The Kenoh" means "The Fist King" in Japanese. It's the title he gave himself when he became King of the World. "Sama" means Lord. So his underlings always "Kenoh Sama". God He's awesome!! :)

biggerthanzodd

mmm...banana
    I earned my ID with eight years of undergraduate study and doctoral work at the prestigious Magilla Conservatory in South Africa. I earned my PhD in Primate History in 1976 and am currently a faculty researcher and teacher at Gorilla University right here in Athens.

Also, Marlowe wrote a play with Faust as the lead as well, and a quote from it can be found under this post.

puella

Berserk forever
my jobs are;

1) threatening
2) handling a stick expertly like Guts' dragonslayer
3) trying to pretend to know everything
4) pulling out more than 1000 hair a night
5) kissing and hugging enormous data
6) always busy in spite of having leave twice a year
7) the ones who I've been with most this year are my computer and car

Having said that, How god damn poor I am! :'( :'( :'(

Kenoh-Sama

"What is love? Not that I want some or anythi
my jobs are;

1) threatening
2) handling a stick expertly like Guts' dragonslayer
3) trying to pretend to know everything
4) pulling out more than 1000 hair a night
5) kissing and hugging enormous data  
6) always busy in spite of having leave twice a year
7) the ones who I've been with most this year are my computer and car

Having said that, How god damn poor I am!     :'( :'( :'(

"handling a stick expertly"

You are leaving yourself SO wide open. 8)

puella

Berserk forever
Let's see here. Faust is the name of a play by Goethe about a guy who sold his soul to the devil in return for youth and magical powers.
Your ID reminds me that Griffith is like Faust and God Hand is Mephistopheles though this thought is nothing new.

Vampire_Hunter_Bob

Cats are great
well i got mine from watching Vampire Hunter D when i was 8yo, as for the Bob [second holyiest name in the world next to David] i got that from Mr. Show with Bob and David [a kick ass show which is coming out for DVD ;D ;D].

lyricaldanichan

My Boredom Has Outshined The Sun!
Mine nick comes from a obscure manga called Lyrical Karen-chan, which for some reason I can kinda relate to Karen :O

Hmm seems like there is only 2 females who post here (including myself) .. what a shame :/

Danielle

puella

Berserk forever
Mine nick comes from a obscure manga called Lyrical Karen-chan, which for some reason I can kinda relate to Karen :O

Hmm seems like there is only 2 females who post here (including myself) .. what a shame :/

Danielle
Well, actually there are only 2 or 3 females who post on the other threads. How sad! :'(
Mine is the name of a character from…nevermind. :p

-Griffith
Nobody would find out where your ID comes from. ;D

Fishbomb

Fear the slightly white swordsman!
Agh!

I'm female... *nods*

And as for what Fishbomb came from...

I needed to open a new yahoo account for my CV page, and every single cool name was taken. So me and a friend sat and thought up the most weird names ever... and they were still all taken. Then we tried Fishbomb... guess what, someone had taken that too!!! Crazy buggers. But it sounded so weird that I started to use it when I played CS... and then it got stuck. *nods*

I could have been using my old Beth666 nickname... that's what I used to post under on the net... however I sort of wanted to let that rest a few years back after a particularily vicious flame war... *grins*. And my Jochiem handle is strictly for RP. So Fishbomb it is...

Thinking about it I should have called myself Hayama Akito (my other CS name). Then I really could have bugged Puella *grins* That guy's my nice alter ego....

Top Bottom