your IDs

All_4_Yume

Yume Chaser
Mine is pretty simple if you understand Japanese. It's my tribute to Berserk as it's theme of dreams moved me. Once I figure out how to shrink pics I'll get my profile complete.

Kuroi-san

Gonna do something, or just stand there and bleed?
Drach, you're into Warhammer?! :eek: :eek:

And I thought I was the only one. I thought Drachenfels was a 'Femme Fatale' vampire?

Anyhow, I prefer Gotrek and Felix. THEY rule.

But David Gemmell sets the standard for fantasy.

D

Drachenfels

Drach, you're into Warhammer?!  :eek: :eek:

Not really. I like the world and read the novels, but I don't suck terribly at painting, so I never played the board game.

And I thought I was the only one. I thought Drachenfels was a 'Femme Fatale' vampire?

Read the novle Drachenfels by Jack Yeovil/Kim Newman, then you know who he is.

Anyhow, I prefer Gotrek and Felix. THEY rule.

Ohhh YES! ;D
I'm still wonderin when they will team up with Konrad and kill the Chaos gods...

But David Gemmell sets the standard for fantasy.

Never heard of him.

the_squonk

bwahahahahahaha !
The squonk is of very retiring disposition ad due t its ungliness, weeps costantly.
It is easy prey for hunters who simmply follow a tear-stained trail.
When cornered it wil dissolve itself in tears.

Is a Genesis song :)

Kuroi-san

Konrad... von Cartstein?! :eek: :eek: :eek:

The coolest, most badass insane vampire of them all?!

Or that other guy..?

I suck at painting too, but I collect Undead, so it doesn't really matter. Just spray the buggers with Bleached Bone and paint the weapons. ;D

Hmm, not many people have heard of Gemmell, but he is great writer. Characters like Druss, Waylander, and Connavar you can really identify with. Waylander (my SECOND most favourite fictional character) has starred in three books! :eek:

Thats a lot for a Gemmell character, by the way.

D

Drachenfels

Konrad... von Cartstein?!  :eek: :eek: :eek:

The coolest, most badass insane vampire of them all?!

Uhm... no. I only know Manfred von Karstein.
I meant the hero Konrad, another novel figure. He is supposed to be the reincarnation of Sigmar. He's not as strong as Gotrek, but still badass.

Hmm, not many people have heard of Gemmell, but he is great writer. Characters like Druss, Waylander, and Connavar you can really identify with. Waylander (my SECOND most favourite fictional character) has starred in three books!  :eek:

Thats a lot for a Gemmell character, by the way.

I'll check it out.

Soth

Look,a bird!
My ID is from Dragonlance.Sothwas a fabolous knight,but he made some little mistakes and was cursed
by his dieing wife and so became a Death Knight,the only of his kind.From that point on he was an immortal badass sorcerer and powerful fighter,but although a very tragic figure.

I chose it,because I like this guy....

PS:Luthor Huss is the one and only Sigmar reborn!!

ikari_ryou

Live for the fight.
um... Hi...

My name is... Japanese... and I... basically picked it myself...

You can choose any number of Kanji to read it. Some ideograms are more common than others, and some aren't. It really doesn't mean anything though, but in an abstract kind of way, you can pick several combinations of Kanji to make it sound (or rather mean something)... well, cool, I guess.

Nice to meeeeecha'... ;D

ikari_ryou

Live for the fight.
So anyway, I got talking to people and this one person called me Kuroi-san (I think its Japanese for 'friend' or something.) so it kinda stuck.

I believe kuroi-san (if it's from kuroi kenshi) means something more along the lines of "Mr. Black." Heheh... ;D

BOB

poruno sutâ
bob was so tempting, so irresistable and yet sounded so sophisticated i had to pick it.
speaking it out loud is even more basic than the sound of pussy farts.

shit i couldn't come up with any nick that made sense, thats all.

Kuroi-san

I only know Manfred von Karstein.

Meh. Manfred is a little too well known. A good character though.

Konrad is Mannfred's younger brother. He kills off all his brothers (save Mannfred) so he can become Count. After that he bricks up his mother in a tower for giving birth to him without his consent, burns a lot of bad-smelling peasant villages, and raises a huge undead host to smash up the Empire. Which he does so. ;D

It took TWO armies to nail 'im. Dwarves and Empire, and they had to hold him down so he could be staked. Frickin' pussies.

P.S. Luthor Huss sucks total ass. Zacharias the Everliving is far better!

The13thScroll

Ever dance with the devil in the pale moonlight?
I've beeb posting sporadically at this board for a couple of weeks now and then I found this thread about ID's so I figured I'd introduce myself. I've been using this handle since 98. Its the title of a Buckethead side project. It sounded cool at the time I guess and besides it related to Buckethead who I believe is the most insane guitar player ever. Later on some other random people told me that the 13th Scroll is also a sort of biblical religious reference about the supposed scroll that Jesus wrote after the 12 apostles wrote their stuff but it isn't in the Bible. Another random person told me that they believed that it referred to a forbidden move in the martial arts that was so deadly, the scroll was destroyed to protect humanity. Those two ideas sound cool even if it they are complete bullshit ;). Btw my real name is Thomas.
That was longer than I expected. Good to be here at a board filled w/ people who care about Berserk as much as I do.

dorifto_king

Q: What do ninjas do when they're not cutting off
my name is from the ancient art of drifting.

there's an anime all about it called:
INITAL D!!!!!!!! bum bum bum bum, waaaaw...

CrackMaster

FEAR THE BROWN EYE
Well...... hmmmm...... dont know couldnt think of anything at the time i was making my name. then i remembered what a friend of mine would always say.... "Crack Kills" so i just put master at the end of crack cause. well what else was i going to put h :eek:

Mine was given to me by a good friend about 2 yrs ago... he knows some japanese and I asked him for a nickname he said that judging from my character (volatile and crazy) that I should have something like "Kyoke" "Kyo" meaning crazy and "ke" meaning spirit. So I was dubbed Kyoke... :p
Oh yeah and my name's Antoine and I'm from PR...

P.S. Yo Nomad!!! Whassssssuuuup!?!?! :p

nomad

"Bring the light of day"
Damn Antoine....u r like cancer or something he he he he how's the kids

p.s.mamao como estas???

the kids are doing fine... finally got one of them to stop sticking the damn key into the electrical socket... :p

lol, hows tha wife?
Im bored...
yeah spamming in the thread... wooo hoooo

p.s. todo cool... todo cool.. :D como escuchaste ahora tengo novia and stuff... :p anyway mandame un email cuando puedas... :D gotta go, got a test, cya!

Uriel

This journey isn't ov--AARGH!
Can't believe I never saw this. Gutzs is my original ID, but it was a bit.... uncreative, so I changed it to Uriel, who's an arch angel and also a character from the manga Angel Sanctuary ;)

ShinHell9

I started on here when I was like 14...
aye...mine has one menaing I never truly share...Shin is the romanji word for core/heart, so I used it as kinda a symbol fore the core of ambition...shinhell is basically living ambition trying to find some way to strive in hell...

when I first entered the boards my name was purely shinhell but then my e-mail was changed from rickhunter9@aol.com to shinhell@aol.com and being the idiot I was I never changed the password...which was a bunch of abstract shit...9 is basically my lucky/bail out number...but whats my real name?? heh you wouldn't care

SexyCharlotte

All those who wander are not always lost
I don't need to explain much...it started out as sexy charlotte and now it's Lady Griffith. Either way you can guess the infatuation with Griffith.

LG

Bok Choy

100% Leafy Goodness!
Last name Choy... Bok Choy is a chinese vegetable, hence, the nickname. Plus, a girl in my class always called me "Bok" because she was quite fond of "bok choi" (or with a "y"? don't know, there's alternate spellings).

I was thinking about creating a name involving Domokun - the lovable brown Japanese mascot - but that didn't really pan out.

number18

a sci-fi bitch
Whee a handle thread!

Well, my handle is, I guess, pretty old now. Number 18 is the name of the female cyborg from Dragonball Z. In Japanese, it's Juuhachi-gou...but too many people use that handle and I want to set myself apart. I've also turned into one of those people that hates it when other people absolutely insist on using Japanese names only, even when there are translated names and most of the people who do that don't even know how to say the name correctly - yet insist on using it to be cool.

So ANYWAY, I chose number18. I'm a psycho fan of Juuhachi-gou. She is cool. She is a cyborg. And I role-played her for like 4 years (non-DBZ universe, but similar). Plus having "number18" instead of juuhachi-gou means people who don't have a clue about Japanese can know what I'm saying. Anyhoot, I made a shrine to her (http://cgi.cyborgmemoirs.com) recently so you can read about her instead of me going on about why she is a badass. (shameless plug?)

Top Bottom