Mega_Devastation's Colors

Guts Page! :guts: :guts: :guts: :guts: :guts:

gutspage.jpg

heh the page is perty beat up cuz of all the erasing, i guess it adds more to the guts-ness

A completely different yet also very impressive piece, aren't you versatile.

Not many people can draw Guts so close to Miura's style, again look forward to seeing more.

Grail

Feel the funk blast
You're a fantastic artist! 8D The way you colored that Casca picture using photos is a really cool idea! I didn't see that you'd mentioned it, but I'd be curious to know how long that took you.

Anyway, I really like that Guts page you just posted, and I can't wait to see more of your work. :casca:

Thanks everyone!

Sparnage said:
A completely different yet also very impressive piece, aren't you versatile.

Not many people can draw Guts so close to Miura's style, again look forward to seeing more.

heh heh, I think that might be an insult to Miura, his work is so refined, it just blows me away... :miura: <--This man has God-Like Skills

Grail said:
You're a fantastic artist! 8D The way you colored that Casca picture using photos is a really cool idea! I didn't see that you'd mentioned it, but I'd be curious to know how long that took you.

Anyway, I really like that Guts page you just posted, and I can't wait to see more of your work. :casca:

Thank you! :)

to ansewr your question, according to the jpeg copies i made while working on it, i worked on it july 3-6, 8, 10.. i was working in the night so, seeing as how i remember going to sleep around 3-5am most of the time, im guessing anywhere from 20-25hrs but i guess that also includes time taking photos and look for pics on the net. idk, i try not to think about it too much cuz then i might get lazy and never do one again -__-;

wow just wow

i have never seen anything like this (i dont get out much :O )

it looks really great! keep them coming please!

Dirty Dog

That Guts page was amazing. You sure you didn't trace it, eh? :troll:

ever try to make your own manga-styled character? I have and it sucked cuz I can't draw... :judo:

and you look pretty good as Caska.

thanks you guys! :D

Dirty Dog said:
That Guts page was amazing. You sure you didn't trace it, eh? :troll:

ever try to make your own manga-styled character? I have and it sucked cuz I can't draw... :judo:

and you look pretty good as Casca.

i assure you, i wasnt tracing ^^

yeah i have, i got a deviant art, ill post some stuff that was berserk inspired! :guts: :::

again001.jpg

comicgutspiece.jpg

from a lame comic that has some berserk refrences heh
clearsealofthewhitehawk.gif

yogiicon.jpg

ink002.jpg

joshgrif.jpg

this last one, well i just though my bf has griffith hair, heehee :griff:

CnC

Ad Oculos
mega_devastation said:
heh, well only the 4th one is suppose to be burnin, its "yogi's inferno" for my friend yogi :guts:

Thats an interesting pic. I like the vertical nature to the lines on the fire and the horizontal on the water. I wish it were a biiiit cleaner, but its good.
Keep on posting :)

Grail

Feel the funk blast
Absolutely fabulous once again! :serpico: The skin's amazing, it feels like you could almost reach out and touch it.

Top Bottom