Statues for sales.... :(

SOLD TO ArcGuts

Hello there

First of all, please excuse my english
Some months ago, I was happy to show some pictures from my so loved Metallic Zodd.
Being a proud owner of this masterpiece was important for me.
But sometimes, life is going bad (if you don't matter the reason of the sale, please scroll down..)... My young female labrador (only 6months old) requires an important medical operation for her "back legs" that will also cost a lot of money and then, I have to choose between her and the statue... no need to tell you which one I choosed. If someone thinks this story its just a bunch of lies, i will be please to give all the medical papers I got....

I'm really not enjoying to selling these statue but its really important so.... :(

The pics : are available there : http://juicyj.free.fr/bsk/MZ/

PICT0097b.JPG

The number is 9

The statue is in perfect condition. The wood box have some little scratch. You can see here http://juicyj.free.fr/bsk/MZ_rec/. The closing is also broken, due to the travel from Japan to France but can be easily fixed, I can guarantee it to you.

The total weight is about 30kg.

About the price :

Price : 850euros + shipping fees to your country.

The statue cost me about 1100euros (~1500 USD) shipping fees included from Japan to France. its a lot of money, I know. The case was to sell the statue for the same amount but I am not dreaming about it.... So I will lower the price... I have no idea about i will sell it for the moment but If you are interested by buying this masterpice, please feel free to send me a PM or reply to this thread to make me an offer. If nobody is interested in the next 2 weeks, I will put it on ebay.

I will also pleased to give you any further informations/pics/proof of my identity to the future customer
I live in France. If for some reasons you prefer use ebay the sell, its not a problem. I got a 100% positive profile. Just consider the ebay extra fees.
If you live near France (in Europe) or if you travelling in France, You can pickup the statue at my home

Payment using Paypal with Verified adress is ok (there is some fees). Money transfer also.

The original price was 150 000yens without shipping fees, without duty fees...

Will be probably also for sale if the metallic zodd is not sold : Armored Berserk Exclusive II => http://art-of-war.co.jp/english/items/detail.php?gid=132

Thanks

ps : Grovel got a little priority on this statue, because we are in contact since many months but as I said, feel free to make offers.

handsome rakshas

Thanks Grail!
Sorry to hear about your dog, I hope everything goes well with her. It's times like these I wish I would have tried my hardest in school and landed a decent job by now because I would LOVE to own this piece. If someone is going to get it I couldn't think of someone more deserving than Grovel. I hope you get a good price for it, good luck behelith!

Hi everyone.

Statue still for sale. My dogs have been operate for her 1st back leg, need money to operate the second one in 2months >_<

Congratulations ArcGuts!

I'm glad you managed to get the price you were looking for Behelith, just sorry I couldn't afford it!

Top Bottom