Gaiseric

fletch

Treading trodden trails for a long, long time.
wereallmad: ah, that i understand. damned those bastards burrow like mad...

& griffith: bondage/demon rape/etc. is only cute when i do it... otherwise it's just plain icky.

White_Hawk

The Only True Free Spirit / Dark Horse Rider
Hey, I just remebered.
nobody knows where Gaiseric came from, and yet he took the empire.
Nobody knows where Griffis came from, and he's gonna take the kingdom.
gaiseric is a god hand incarnate, i think, as griffis.
Plus, both their names start with the letter G ::)

but then again,
nobody knows where gatsu came from...

Fishbomb

Fear the slightly white swordsman!
bondage/demon rape/etc. is only cute when i do it... otherwise it's just plain icky.

aaah... do NOT start me on this threat... my reputation is bad enough as it is already.... ;D

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
Hey, I just remebered.
nobody knows where Gaiseric came from, and yet he took the empire.
Nobody knows where Griffis came from, and he's gonna take the kingdom.
gaiseric is a god hand incarnate, i think, as griffis.
Plus, both their names start with the letter G  ::)

but then again,
nobody knows where gatsu came from...
Yes thats all nice and alll....however. Dont forget that the Skull Knight exists still. If you are inferring that Griffith is a reincarnated Gaiseric, well....just compare the two characters. Now of cource, over the cource of 1000 years of wandering, Skully could have changed personalities a bit from his old 'persona' however....they have faaaar too many differences to be compared as far as 'reincarnation' is concerned.

Its not a coincidence that they are similar, because both were destined to be the 'savior' of their time. But thats as far as it goes in my opinion.

P.S. : Why are other posts even ACTIVE at this moment? We FINALLY have scans from chapter 83!!!! Why arent you looking at them RIGHT NOW!? GO !!!

White_Hawk

The Only True Free Spirit / Dark Horse Rider
I didn't really mean to imply Griffy is Skully or something like that. Maybe, they have the same role in history, and maybe, jus' maybe, gatsu won't smash griffy in the end, but skully will.
Gheeee :p

I'm slowly letting go of theories.
I will wait and enjoy whatever Miura sends us.

Top Bottom