Fantasia Film Festival

jackson_hurley

even the horses are cut in half!
Allright Fantasia Festival for those who don't have a clue about what it's about, is a festival about horror movies/ sci-fi/ fantasy and others (any kind of movie to be honest) most of the movies are foreign movies and some of them are presented by the directors.
it runs in montréal between July 5th and July 23th.

here's the link for the website (which i think is a beautiful website this year)
www.fantasiafest.com/2007

Anybody going to see at least one movie there?! I'm kinda freak about it so 23 movies for me this year! :isidro:

Edit: july 12th

jackson_hurley

you guys should check the movie called the signal when it comes out if it comes out on dvd! it was pretty good! better than i expected! the animation tekkon kinkreet was a blast two! more to come! i'll keep in touch for those interested

jackson_hurley

Revival of my old Fantasia thread. As some of you may know Fantasia festival is a huge film festival (one of the biggest in north America) which plays movies from all kind. From horror/sci-fi/fantasy to drama/comedy etc. Foreign movies mostly. This year as I mentioned in the movie thread, the will be playing the first berserk movie as well as other Japanese animation. (Gyo, the first of a 3 part is one of them) anyways, as I'm a big fan of movies and as I like to hang around here I wanted to share that Passion with those who would be interested (since I know some of you guys are not too far from Montreal) sooo here's the link for all the movies they will be playing. and well if you wanna say hi to a fellow member of this site while coming to see my town (if you do) don't hesitate to contact me! :)

http://www.fantasiafestival.com/2012/en

have fun!

A little related and unrelated to your topic - I'll be going for Gyo tomorrow evening ... it's being shown at the NYAFF (http://www.subwaycinema.com/nyaff12/).

jackson_hurley

Sweet! tell me how it is please for I can't go to the representation at my film festival. I'm going away for a week and will miss it!

Top Bottom