The Tripper by David Arquette

jackson_hurley

even the horses are cut in half!
anybody heard about it/seen it?! anyway i just got back from the theater to see it (fantasia again)
it was good! not the best slasher movie I've seen but still is a good laugh! David Arquette is one f*** up dude! haha he was presenting the movie! it's going out in dvd on October 31 for the interested..

Here's a quick description of the movie. i also updated my fantasia post with a link and quick description

The Tripper Genre-loving actor David Arquette makes his directorial debut with a subversive splatter comedy! An axe-wielding Ronald Reagan lookalike decides to deliver the ultimate presidential veto to a group of drug-taking modern hippies on the way to a rock concert in California’s spookily primeval redwood forests. And what a trip it is! Director and actor David Arquette will be here for the Canadian premiere.

Edit: july 12th

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
Re: david arquette's first directorial movie

What the hell are you talking about? What's the name of the movie? Is this the same tool that was married to Courtney Cox? Why should we care?

There. 4 questions. That should keep you busy until ep 287 comes out.

jackson_hurley

oups i thought i put the title in the post sorry.. its called the tripper, yes he is still married to courtney cox and she plays in the movie for 2 sec or something... and i was just posting that for fun somebody might be interested whatever

jackson_hurley

SaiyajinNoOuji-Trading Cards said:
How bloody is it compared to Saw?

not that much more than saw..

I'd say more gory though couple of heads flying around, arms and legs cut off, spine riped out, some guts here and there.. slasher style

I... still don't know what' going on in this thread. Did someone see Fantasia for the first time?

jackson_hurley

Mista_B said:
I... still don't know what' going on in this thread. Did someone see Fantasia for the first time?

no just that nobody seems to care about that fest here.. kinda sad cause it's nice...

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
Re: David Arquette's first directorial movie

My guess from jackson_hurley's ramblings is that Fantasia is a film festival in Canada, where he lives, and that he's reporting to us from there (see his other thread about it). The problem is that nobody else seems to know about that festival, and since he hasn't presented it nor explained anything his posts end up being confusing and therefore ignored.

You should make more efforts when posting threads, jackson_hurley. Give more information and details, flesh out your posts, even include pictures, that kind of things.

jackson_hurley

Re: David Arquette's first directorial movie

Aazealh said:
My guess from jackson_hurley's ramblings is that Fantasia is a film festival in Canada, where he lives, and that he's reporting to us from there (see his other thread about it). The problem is that nobody else seems to know about that festival, and since he hasn't presented it nor explained anything his posts end up being confusing and therefore ignored.

You should make more efforts when posting threads, jackson_hurley. Give more information and details, flesh out your posts, even include pictures, that kind of things.
yeah you're right i should have presented the festival more than sorry about that! I'm not used to write posts and well i wanted to share that festival! anyway I'll edit my post in the fantasia one that i started with more details about the fest for those interested!

Top Bottom