Charlotte got shot by a dart, how'd she survive?

Also, what's up with the king?  Ever since Griffith did Charlotte the king had a crazy expression with tears all over the place

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
Re: Charlotte got shot by a dart, how'd she surviv

Shes an apostle!!!  :eek:
Kidding. Directly after the dart incident, she and her aid went back to the king, Im assuming they got an antidote there. Poison doesnt act that fast normally.
Also, what's up with the king?  Ever since Griffith did Charlotte the king had a crazy expression with tears all over the place
Griffith told the king things that he hadnt realized about himself yet. Griffith told the king that he(king) was scared of Charlotte being taken away from him. He actually harbored sexual feelings for Charlotte. When the king advanced on these feelings, charlotte gave him the beatdown. After that the king starts to look like a madman, because of his mindless/fruitless hunt for Griffith and Charlotte his only love kicking the shit out of him and refusing to see him.

I kinda feel bad for the old guy...He just wanted a little poontang.

Griffith

With the streak of a tear, Like morning dew

I kinda feel bad for the old guy...He just wanted a little poontang.
*sobs* That was beautiful man…I never thought about it that way! :'(

(Conclusive evidence that Berserk fans, for the most part, are total sickos!!!)

*goes back to dancing to the techno remix of ‘Tell Me Why?’*

Whoooo!! I think I’m going to start a Penpals cover band!!

-Griffith

P.S. I also dance to 'Murder'! That song has a serious beat! :)

yeah, i saw charlotte's heel rams right into the king's eye, heh, ouch

also, what is it charlotte asks (or says) before she passes out from the dart? it sounded as though she was asking Griffith to do something (kiss her, say her name?) I didn't entirely understand griffith's reaction, either ;/

Walter

Administrator
Staff member

"KISS ME!!!!!"

No, she is just emphazising how she feels about Griffith.  "Even if he can't speak, Ill take care of him forever. I'll be with him..." "I want to be with him..."

Somthing along those lines anyways. Im basing this on Aclimate's translations so...bear with me.

And about Griffiths reaction. Its not exactly _spelled out_ for you but, my personal take on the whole mouthing thing is that hes sounding out something...Charlotte understands (or just swoons?) and then she passes out. Its a lil vague...But I think thats how its supposed to be.

Olivier?

she is just emphazising how she feels about Griffith.  "Even if he can't speak, Ill take care of him forever. I'll be with him..." "I want to be with him..."

She says nothing about taking care of him, or about Griffith not being able to speak...  :-/
She just says that she doesn't want to go, that she wants to stay with Griffith forever.

And about Griffiths reaction. Its not exactly _spelled out_ for you but, my personal take on the whole mouthing thing is that hes sounding out something...Charlotte understands (or just swoons?) and then she passes out. Its a lil vague...But I think thats how its supposed to be.

Griffith indeed tried to speak.
In volume 11, Charlotte repeats what Griffith tried to tell her (according to her, at least): "he said he'd come back... he said he'd come back without fail".

Top Bottom