Now you can have more than Susumu on your iPod...

Uriel

This journey isn't ov--AARGH!
This was hard to place, but I feel Merchandi$e was suitable.

It's difficult to pick Guts out in there, but if you look hard enough...
tosen12022pw6.gif

I really wish I could translate this, but alas, I cannot. If you couldn't tell, Guts is in the position we usually see with the advertisements in Young Animal, with BERSERK written in kana. I don't know if olive green or whatever this is works with a white logo, but perhaps the undesiphered test gives news of different colours? Still pretty fecking awesome, if you ask me. I'd buy one =)

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
Well, we know it's an ad for a special iPod nano application available through purchase of Berserk MBR books 1-2. Looks pretty underwhelming to me... Cool that it appears to be in Puck's color though.

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
There are other colors available for other MBRs (blue for 3 and 4 for example). Anyway, it's a lottery so it won't be easy to get Uriel. I sent two application forms myself, but I'm never lucky so I have little hope.

Aazealh said:
There are other colors available for other MBRs (blue for 3 and 4 for example). Anyway, it's a lottery so it won't be easy to get Uriel. I sent two application forms myself, but I'm never lucky so I have little hope.

http://www.younganimal.com/berserk/mbr/index.html

Looks like there is going to be a pink one as well. Look at the packaging.

Is anyone getting the MBRs? Where are you buying them.

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
Maiku said:
Looks like there is going to be a pink one as well.

Yup, it's for volume 5 and 6. I expect 7 & 8 to have a new color and so on until the end. 6 sets in total. I won't apply for them all though.

Maiku said:
Is anyone getting the MBRs? Where are you buying them.

I am, and I'm using a broker. You can find them on yesasia.com though.

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
Well, here's a picture of some of my MBRs, the last 4 are missing in it.

8MBR.jpg

And here's what arrived in the mail this morning:

iPod_nano.jpg
iPod_nano2.jpg

Guess I won the prize for once. =) Not my favorite color, but it's darker than the picture shows so I'm fine with it. I didn't have an iPod or any other portable music player either so it's all good. And additionally I also got a golden beherit made by AOW, nothing special but it didn't cost much.

GoldenBeherit.jpg

That's AWESOME Aaz. You of all people deserve it!!! You being a Susumu fan and one of the biggest Berserk community figures ever! Congrats =).

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
CnC said:
I'm curious as to how they thought Berserk fans would be into pink.

Well, it's more of a shiny violet, so that's not much of a problem. Besides I'm not really planning on using it, to be honest.

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
pippin22 said:
Yo, man, that's awesome! Did they ship it for free?

Well it was a Japan-only deal of course, so I had someone apply for me and that same person shipped it too. Cost me around 12€ for EMS shipping (iPod and beherit) and it was delivered in 2 days so I can't complain. The original shipping from Hakusensha to the third party was free.

Congratulations! The colour doesn't matter, even if it was a 'proper' pink. Those MBRs look cool too, I like the way the illustrations match up across the spines.

Top Bottom