Speculation of Universal Proportions. Ha!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gael

Angry? i thought this is how every one smiles?
Ok, wasn't Femto also known as wings of darkness to God hand. wings was what Griffith asked the idea dor and he said something like black wings to soar.

Guts could be the white hawk becuase he is pure. he does not deceive or betray. he accepts every one of his emotions. love, hatred, revenge, freindship.
he is voilent and sometimes cruel. but he is pure.

Griffith betrays and deceives.
Guts lets his emotions go.

its up to you to decide white one is dark and light

Guts could be the white hawk
I doubt it.
The first time we ever saw something about a "falcon of light" ("White Hawk" was Griffith's surname when he was still human), it was during these prophetic "dreams". And they were about Griffith (see the King's dream, or Zoddo's).

Kuroi-san

Gonna do something, or just stand there and bleed?
You mean... his name was Griffith White Hawk?

So thats what the King was prattling on about in Episode 7. I figured it was just a bad translation.

kimchan

"Should I be overcome by the vapors?
Shame Kuroi, shame! Keep this up, and you'll probably have to do some kind of penance. >:(

Begemot

STOP UNDRESSING ME WITH YOUR EYES!
Maybe Guts isn't either of the hawks. Perhaps it's Caska.

Bear with me here.

I think that the use of the hawk as a symbol is more than coincidence. If so that leaves 4 possible canidates for the Hawks of Darkness and Light. Griffith, Guts, Caska, and Rickert.

Now, I think it's safe to say Rickert isn't either hawk, since he isn't really a major character.

Now Griffith has already been identified by Schierke as the Hawk of Darkness, however a possible duality to his nature can't be ruled out.

On to Guts, He really is portrayed as the opposite of Griffith, physically (big vs. small, black armor vs. white, etc.), and emotionally, probably the most looked at character for the Hawk of Light.

Now the Dark Horse, Caska.
Another physical and emotional opposite to Griffith, a female who tried to look like a male (compared to Griffith, who looks feminine without trying), dark complexion vs. Griff's pale, and fiery compared to Griff's cool demeanor.

Just as the world of Berserk is full of normal people, who seem to have lost compassion, So is Guts confused, and lacking his love, Caska, who seems to be lost in her child-like state. And when she snaps out of it, it could lead to a reawakening of the "good" in humanity.

She has the ability to lead people against darkness and despair.
Who was it who held the Hawks together during Griffith's imprisonment? Caska. She was the only person besides Griffith to command the Hawks.

Baldogh

i have nothing to say
deatil of the berserk universe.

There's a comparatively shallow stream of the shadow world known as the "rift."
Many ethereal life forms exist there, in forms that match our legends.
The landscape is carved from the ethereal bodies of many things that exist in our world, so it closely resembles the appearance of reality.
So there are many spirits wandering there, their own death unnoticed...
Fixated on memories of this world.
The "rift" is straddled by both the shadow world and reality.
the brands allow to sense the shadow world; because of them you dwell in the "reality" section of the rift.

my questions:

so that must mean that the rift(interstice) lies in the physical world and the shadow world.and that they´re two parts:the reality section and the shadow section of the rift(interstice).
but where is the reallity section of the rift?
is it in the physical world(and the other section in the shadow world) or does the rift is a stream itself and splitted in two halves of which one is the reality section
and the other one the shadow section?
i mean there is this sentence:There's a comparatively shallow stream of the shadow world known as the "rift."

i have made a diagramm of what i am talking about.it is shit,but you easier understand what i mean
http://www.geocities.com/ostjude
which variant do you think is right?

1.can a normal one(not a branded one or a magican)enter the reality section of the rift?

2.who the hell dwell in the reality section of rift(with the exception of branded ones).?
in the shadow world section of the rift we know live trolls elves and other creatures that match our legends.

and a little theory i made up myself:
IF you are in the reallity and believe in astrals you
can see them
IF you are in the astral world and believe in astrals
you just can preceive the astral things as a sort
of mirage.

i have came to this theory,because in vol 24 schielke says that people who are gifted in seeing just could have precieved the house of flora as a sort of mirage(,because it is in the shadow world i think)

M

medievald00d

HOW THE HELL DID YOU FIND THIS TOPIC!?!?! :eek:

its almost a year old!!!!!!!!

oh yea, dont revive old topics...especially year old ones... :-\

I'd say more, but i'll let the Admins and the true flamers to deal with you...

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
Enough. Stop this madness, Baldogh.

If you don't understand the borders between worlds rules yet, you aren't going to. Any further questions from you will be deleted.

We gave you several hundred explanations by now.

Enough.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom