AoW has no plans to do Serpico or Irvine.

I e-mailed AoW about making a Serp or Irvine statue. They said there are no plans to make them in the near future.

People should e-mail them and request that these get made. assist@art-of-war.co.jp

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
I'm not surprised. I bet they don't have plans for any character other than Guts, Zodd, Griffith, SK and maybe Puck.

CnC

Ad Oculos
Aazealh said:
I'm not surprised. I bet they don't have plans for any character other than Guts, Zodd, Griffith, SK and maybe Puck.

They've never done a real puck, tho, right? Only acorn puck?

I would think they could pull off a decent Irvine, as the way they structure their faces kinda looks like Irvine to me (sometimes).

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
CnC said:
They've never done a real puck, tho, right? Only acorn puck?

Nope, never one that wasn't in chestnut form (Acorn? Duuuuude! :puck:). Miura made a sculpture that they distributed though, along with the busts of Guts, Griffith and Casca.

CnC said:
I would think they could pull off a decent Irvine, as the way they structure their faces kinda looks like Irvine to me (sometimes).

I'm sure they could pull off any character decently if they put enough effort into it. I want to believe.

CnC

Ad Oculos
Aazealh said:
(Acorn? Duuuuude! :puck:)

I just had some deja vu. You've scorned me on this subject before, haven't you?

Aazealh said:
I'm sure they could pull off any character decently if they put enough effort into it. I want to believe.

Well, yea. I'm just saying I've seen some attempts at Guts facial features that kinda looked a bit like Irvine more than Guts.

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
CnC said:
I just had some deja vu. You've scorned me on this subject before, haven't you?

Hell if I remember...

CnC said:
Well, yea. I'm just saying I've seen some attempts at Guts facial features that kinda looked a bit like Irvine more than Guts.

Yeah I understand, and in fact I sort of agree. Oh well. They might always change their mind once they run out of inspiration for the rest.

I've emailed them before about this. Got the same response. The world needs a Serpico statue, damnit. SER PI CO!!!!!

I think, they'll get to it ONE DAY, though... one day... :judo:

G

Genome

If they do a Serpico one I would like a statue of Serpico with his sword hiting the creature (like horse) in the village attacked by trolls in vol.25 (don't have it on me so can't find the name again :serpico:).

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
Genome said:
If they do a Serpico one I would like a statue of Serpico with his sword hiting the creature (like horse) in the village attacked by trolls in vol.25 (don't have it on me so can't find the name again :serpico:).

The Kelpie. If you don't know a name in the future, remember that you can always check the Encyclopedia.

Genome said:

ya mean like this?

miniserpico.jpg

it's a kit by getsurou, unfortunately it's a mini diorama so it's 1/15 scale (bout the same scale of the AOW mini figs). still pretty cool though! just wish it was BIGGER DAMNIT!!!!

G

Genome

DirectDK said:
ya mean like this?

Yes, exactly, I like the dynamic of the draw made by Miura. Thanks Aazealh for the intel about the encyclopedia, I checked on internet before posting but couldn't find out the name and didn't thought about the encyclopedia. :miura:

Top Bottom