Film Quote Game

Ok heres the film quote game, all you have to do is reply with who said the quote and what film its from also post a new quote for the next person to guess :) if 2 people post at the same time its the 1st reply that is carried on. There is no winner prize so dont make them too hard also try and avoid google hehe let people who have seen the films get the answers.

Righto here is the first quote.

"I'm scared, Fif. It's that rat circus out there, I'm beginning to enjoy it. Look, any longer out on that road and I'm one of them, a terminal psychotic, except that I've got this bronze badge that says that I'm one of the good guys."

Forest Wraith

Evil is born when we lose power over ourselves.
Here is a really obscure and Geeky one. Make me proud folks:

"I came up with an idea, calculated the chances that it was incredibly stupid . . . And I went ahead and did it anyway."

CnC

Ad Oculos
Forest Wraith said:
Here is a really obscure and Geeky one. Make me proud folks:

"I came up with an idea, calculated the chances that it was incredibly stupid . . . And I went ahead and did it anyway."

second vote for MST3K - but I think you got the quote wrong... dunno

Kinda an easy one:

"...when someone asks, 'are you a God?', You say 'yes!'"

CnC

Ad Oculos
Proj2501 said:
Ghostbusters

"Do you still trust me with a needle?"

Alien Ressurection, right?

And the one you posted before to psyche me out was Alien 3, right?

How about:
"Give my regards to King Tut, asshole!"

handsome rakshas

Thanks Grail!
Kurt Russel (my favorite!) in Stargate baby!

EDIT: Here's one for ya!

"The idea had been growing in my brain for some time, TRUE force. All the king's men cannot put it back together again. "

Let me know if you need a hint.

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
handsome rakshas said:
"The idea had been growing in my brain for some time, TRUE force. All the king's men cannot put it back together again. "

Let me know if you need a hint.

Easy, used to be your avatar. :guts:

CnC

Ad Oculos
Aazealh said:
Easy, used to be your avatar. :guts:

well that gave it away... Taxi Driver, for those who didn't know.

A personal favorite:
"This is television, that's all it is. It has nothing to do with people, it's to do with ratings! For fifty years, we've told them what to eat, what to drink, what to wear... for Christ's sake, Ben, don't you understand? Americans love television. They wean their kids on it"

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
handsome rakshas said:
Give us a zinger, Aaz!

Alright, an easy one then, since I don't know what CnC's is.

"What's the matter? The CIA got you pushing too many pencils?"

handsome rakshas

Thanks Grail!
Aazealh said:
Alright, an easy one then, since I don't know what CnC's is.

"What's the matter? The CIA got you pushing too many pencils?"

Predator

CnC said:
A personal favorite:
"This is television, that's all it is. It has nothing to do with people, it's to do with ratings! For fifty years, we've told them what to eat, what to drink, what to wear... for Christ's sake, Ben, don't you understand? Americans love television. They wean their kids on it"
Sounds familiar, like I heard this a hundred times but I can't remember!

Rhombaad

Video Game Time Traveler
CnC said:
A personal favorite:

Scroodged?

CnC

Ad Oculos
handsome rakshas said:
Perhaps a little hint for us?

Another great quote from that movie:
"Hello, this is (blank). Give me the Justice Department, Entertainment Division."

handsome rakshas

Thanks Grail!
CnC said:
Another great quote from that movie:
"Hello, this is (blank). Give me the Justice Department, Entertainment Division."

Oh shit, Running Man! I knew the first quote sounded familiar, it was Richard Dawson! It finally clicked after you gave the justice and entertainment quote. Nice one, CnC!

Rhombaad

Video Game Time Traveler
handsome rakshas said:
LOL, you dork! I love that movie!

Haha, I dunno, it just sounded like something Bill Murray says at the beginning of the movie. Haven't seen it in a while, so... :ganishka:

Top Bottom