Film Quote Game

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
Evil C said:
Here's a goofy one from a funny movie:

"Shut your keg-hole Yoko!!!!"

hint: Farley, r.i.p. :judo:
Isn't it "cake hole?" and I think it's Tommy Boy.

Anyway, if I'm right, here's mine:

"For no one, no one in this world can you trust. Not men, not women, not beasts. This.... *Points to sword* This you can trust."

Correct sir. I became Evil back in 2000. That's from my Diablo 2 days. I guess I could be my Day of defeat nickname, Berries. I have a spray of berries I put everywhere bright and red. Put it in certain places and it gets attention and gives you that extra half second for a running machine gun head shot. Life is grand! (and Evil) :carcus:

- C

ps. No, it's Dirty Work with Norm McDonald. :serpico:

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
Evil C said:
ps. No, it's Dirty Work with Norm McDonald. :serpico:
Dirty Work? Oh, he had a cameo in it. Wasn't that like one of Farley's one-liners in several SNL skits? I call foul... :void:

CnC

Ad Oculos
Walter said:
Isn't it "cake hole?" and I think it's Tommy Boy.

Anyway, if I'm right, here's mine:

"For no one, no one in this world can you trust. Not men, not women, not beasts. This.... *Points to sword* This you can trust."

Thats Conan, isn't it?
We seem to be on an Arnold binge.

Posted by: Walter

Dirty Work? Oh, he had a cameo in it. Wasn't that like one of Farley's one-liners in several SNL skits? I call foul...

Here are his scenes, and it might be cake, but I heard keg in 1998! :troll:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wB4vGZ7ZehY :guts:

CnC said:
"This is television, that's all it is. It has nothing to do with people, it's to do with ratings! For fifty years, we've told them what to eat, what to drink, what to wear... for Christ's sake, Ben, don't you understand? Americans love television. They wean their kids on it"

Network?

CnC

Ad Oculos
pippin22 said:

Rakshas answered it. It was "The Running Man".

and while we're on that tangent:
" Remember I said I would kill you last? "
- "Thats right Matrix, you did. "
- " I lied!"

" Remember I said I would kill you last? "
- "Thats right Matrix, you did. "
- " I lied!"
"Commando"; The Governor!

The mother of excuses:

"I ran out of gas. I had a flat tire. I didn't have enough money for cab fare. My tux didn't come back from the cleaners. An old friend came in from out of town. Someone stole my car. There was an earthquake! A terrible flood! Locusts! It wasn't my fault, I swear to god!"

vlad said:
The mother of excuses:

"I ran out of gas. I had a flat tire. I didn't have enough money for cab fare. My tux didn't come back from the cleaners. An old friend came in from out of town. Someone stole my car. There was an earthquake! A terrible flood! Locusts! It wasn't my fault, I swear to god!"

Blues Brothers.

"We can't stop here, this is bat country!"

Vampire_Hunter_Bob said:

Ernest Hemingway once wrote, "The world is a fine place and worth fighting for." I agree with the second part.

Dude.

Se7en

Get the fuck outta my country and I'll leave you alone. Cuz if not I'm gonna fuck your ass.

Get the fuck outta my country and I'll leave you alone. Cuz if not I'm gonna fuck your ass.

Lethal Weapon 2

" I, the wrath of God, will marry my own daughter and with her I'll found the purest dynasty the earth has
ever seen. "

puella

Berserk forever
royoak said:
" I, the wrath of God, will marry my own daughter and with her I'll found the purest dynasty the earth has
ever seen. "

That line is spoken in "Aguirre: The Wrath of God".

"What have you been doing all these years?"
"I've been going to bed early."

puella said:
"What have you been doing all these years?"
"I've been going to bed early."

Once Upon a Time in America

"Carefully lubricate the two prime fingers of your right hand and insert them into Claire Niveau's vagina. Instead of feeling one cervical head, you will feel three. Basically, this means that you have been fucking a mutant!"

puella

Berserk forever
aufond said:
"Carefully lubricate the two prime fingers of your right hand and insert them into Claire Niveau's vagina. Instead of feeling one cervical head, you will feel three. Basically, this means that you have been fucking a mutant!"

Dead Ringers.

Why? Would God choose an obscene child to be His instrument?

CnC

Ad Oculos
puella said:
Why? Would God choose an obscene child to be His instrument?

Amadeus -f'ing love that movie...

I watched a snail crawl along the edge of a strait razor. That's my dream. It's my nightmare. Crawling, slithering along the edge of a strait razor... and surviving... But we must kill them. We must incinerate them. Pig after pig. Cow after cow. Village after village. Army after army. And they call me an assassin. What do you call it when the assassins accuse the assassin? They lie. They lie, and we have to be merciful for those who lie. Those nabobs. I hate them; I do hate them.

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
CnC said:
I watched a snail crawl along the edge of a strait razor. That's my dream. It's my nightmare. Crawling, slithering along the edge of a strait razor... and surviving... But we must kill them. We must incinerate them. Pig after pig. Cow after cow. Village after village. Army after army. And they call me an assassin. What do you call it when the assassins accuse the assassin? They lie. They lie, and we have to be merciful for those who lie. Those nabobs. I hate them; I do hate them.

Apocalypse Now, a classic among classics...

I'm gonna need a light. You touch me again, I'll kill you.

I'm gonna need a light. You touch me again, I'll kill you.
:judo: "The Last Boy Scout" they just don't make 'em like that.
Now, to celebrate a re-release:

"Describe in single words only the good things that come into your mind about... your mother.
My mother?
Yeah.
Let me tell you about my mother... "

SaiyajinNoOuji

I'm still better than you
vlad said:
:judo: "The Last Boy Scout" they just don't make 'em like that.
Now, to celebrate a re-release:

"Describe in single words only the good things that come into your mind about... your mother.
My mother?
Yeah.
I just noticed but what ever this movie is, that first line is in a trance/Goa CD I have. Its pretty relaxing :guts:

I will go with ugggh... Clock Work Orange?

puella

Berserk forever
vlad said:
My mother?
Yeah.
Blade Runner.

"Yours is the most terrible crime a human being can commit. I accuse you...
...of a wasted life."

"Guilty."

puella said:
"Yours is the most terrible crime a human being can commit. I accuse you...
...of a wasted life."

"Guilty."

Papillon, the best prison/escape movie ever.

"A serious illness can change a man. Go closer, have a good look at him."

"It's true, he has changed. I'm not afraid of him anymore."

Forest Wraith

Evil is born when we lose power over ourselves.
aufond said:
Papillon, the best prison/escape movie ever.

Magnolia? The only movie starring Tom Cruise that I've really liked.

Magnolia? The only movie starring Tom Cruise that I've really liked.

Nope, Kagemusha ( - Kurosawa-geek speaking :guts:).

--

"You know there's not a single horse in the entire country of Vietnam? There's definitely something
wrong with that."

Top Bottom