Skull Knight Hungry?

I was thinking since Behelits seem to be alive and Skullknight seems to know every thing that is going to happen. Maybe he eats the Behelits to gain knowledge on what the God Hands plans are. Since Apostles seem to know the future and since Behilits and Apostles come from the God Hands power the Behelits would also have that knowledge that the Apostles have.

Vermillion

If we do not find them soon, we shall be of no use
It was also """""""explained"""""""(I'm not sure who here said it though) that the SkullKnight consumes the beherits so that they do not get distributed around the world. Essentially so they do not fall in the wrong hands he keeps em safe in this bony tummy ;)

However, you make a good point as the SkullKnight sure is a powerfull bastahd!!

-------------

'explained' is a wrong choice of word. Your right Oliver, it was 'speculated' by someone on the board.

It was also explained(I'm not sure who here said it though) that the SkullKnight consumes the beherits so that they do not get distributed around the world.

Er... No, I don't think so. ^_^;
It's a theory, nothing more, as far as I know.

White_Hawk

The Only True Free Spirit / Dark Horse Rider
My opinion is that skully does eat the bejis for "safekeeping" since he generally opposes god hand and the apostles.
I wouldn't debate wheter it gives him power or not, but he sure was considered powerful all the time, and no significant shift in ability was shown during the series...

M

Majin_Gatsu

One thing's for sure ... Skull Knight's stomach is definately not human to be able to keep behelits in there without getting a major case of indigestion :eek:

trapped_soul

"This is it. It's over."
skullknight eats beherits, because he doesn't like the power that lies within them. He destroys them, because he doesn't want people to use them to become what they want...
the same reason gattsu is collecting them...

well gattsu has another goal, though...

skullknight eats beherits, because he doesn't the power that lies within them. He destroys them, because he doesn't want people to use them to become what they want...
That's just your assumption. It's not said at all in the manga.
the same reason gattsu is collecting them...
First of all, Guts doesn't "collect" Beherits. He got one and it doesn't look like he ever tried to get another one.
Also, he kept that Beherit because it could summon the God Hands, and especially Femto, of course. The manga doesn't say anything else.

trapped_soul

"This is it. It's over."
First of all, Guts doesn't "collect" Beherits. He got one and it doesn't look like he ever tried to get another one.
Also, he kept that Beherit because it could summon the God Hands, and especially Femto, of course. The manga doesn't say anything else.

hmmm... Í admit you're right (you usually are).

wunwong

NOw...To gEt mY hANds uNstUcK.....
Maybe Skullknight is himself a creature of spirit....and each beherit he eats returns to hell......

White_Hawk

The Only True Free Spirit / Dark Horse Rider
Maybe Skullknight is himself a creature of spirit....and each beherit he eats returns to hell......

Yeah, that would make sense. To think he phisically stores inside his belly is kinda...ewk... but is skully spiritual or fleshy? If he's flesh, but can dematerialize beherits it may give us clues about griffiths actual state...

puella

Berserk forever
I've just heard an ineresting assumption.(if you heard already,let me know lest i should make you sick) -_-;;
Skullknight and Void had many secrets as you all know which may imply they used to be in one body.
Gaiseric was devided into two body in the eclipse of 1000years ago. The two have totally different appearance.
They have parts of body which the other not have
-Skully :bony frame Void:flesh and blood
I think Skully belongs to a warrior type while Void a wizard.
Thus it can be said the Skullknight fights with other type of himself.

Actually Skullknight eats the Behelits so that his energy levels can return to normal. It works the same as when Gatts busts opens trash cans to eat the turkeys and sandwiches inside. Geeze, people. Do I have to explain everything?

R

Rufus

skully coulda got too pwowerful god sent his right hand *god hand* after him he used beherits and now still uses them to contenue on?

CnC

Ad Oculos
people... some creatures (dinosaurs) eat stones to aid in digestion. Its obvious that skully is using them the same way.

Lliugusamui

around the corner
to me, it's really easy ...
skully eats beherits and makes super 'spacecake' from it to Flora to cook some ... cookies
thus, she can create the magical weapons ! 8)

Lliugusamui

around the corner
I wonder, since Puck appears to be linked to that beherit, could we learn about beherits in the near future ? I really wonder about that special link ... :-/

D

Drachenfels

I wonder, since Puck appears to be linked to that beherit, could we learn about beherits in the near future ?

How is he linked to them?

Wyld

Now all I need is a cannon and a stupid fairy to f
Very Soon Skullknight will run out of behlits to eat. so he will go after gatts who has the last one left. They will fight till gatts just gives the idiot the stupid behlit and he goes back to trying to kill griffth.

Uriel

This journey isn't ov--AARGH!
The most sensible thoery for me would be he eats them so they cannot be used. It's as simple as that.

Top Bottom