Gays like Casca

SaiyajinNoOuji

I'm still better than you
Well its already lost its charm. As an official internet dweller, this type of poster is the want to be in-your-face edgy type, or in this case, in-your-ass tight type.

This type of poster would have been one of those "not to fuck with" back in the days of prodigy web surfing and AOL usage but now nowadays, the shock factor really needs to be taken to "the next level" if they want to produce the old school vibes.

All in all, I give this about a 4/10

G

GayToGay

Go play Wow you fucking gook. the admins gay and i think you are to

SaiyajinNoOuji

itgux7.jpg

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
I think Saiya summed it up perfectly. Got any final words to say before disappearing, GayToGay? I'm sure you can think of something profound and meaningful.

SaiyajinNoOuji

I think I can pretty much guess his next comment... it will be roughly along the lines of..

NO! U!

EDIT: I also like how the whole board is in this thread, haha. :carcus:

G

GayToGay

Go ahead ban this ip ill jus reroll it and when i get back to my place i'll mess with this forum for a bit enjoy

Forest Wraith

Evil is born when we lose power over ourselves.
Do we have to ban him? It might be fun to let him run around . . . Okay, I admit it, I just like his Avatar.

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
GayToGay said:
Go ahead ban this ip ill jus reroll it and when i get back to my place i'll mess with this forum for a bit enjoy

Hahaha, I don't need to ban your IP, and I don't think you'll mess with anything either. You can always try though, impress us with your mad rerolling skills.

Forest Wraith

GayToGay said:

Don't do it! You might enjoy for a week but by then you'll be ready to cry because of the shit we'll put you through. Then coming here will just be a chore you perform out of spite for us even though all the joy is gone. Until you wake up morning and realize that your Entire life is a Lie as Hollow and Dark as your parent's basement . . . Oh, wait . . . Carry on!

Heh . . . New Avatar . . . Sweet . . .

SaiyajinNoOuji

Aazealh said:
Hahaha, I don't need to ban your IP, and I don't think you'll mess with anything either. You can always try though, impress us with your mad rerolling skills.
Careful Aaz, word on the street is that he has gotten some haxoring tips from JeffK!

G

GayToGay

Forest Wraith said:
Don't do it! You might enjoy for a week but by then you'll be ready to cry because of the shit we'll put you through. Then coming here will just be a chore you perform out of spite for us even though all the joy is gone. Until you wake up morning and realize that your Entire life is a Lie as Hollow and Dark as your parent's basement . . . Oh, wait . . . Carry on!

Heh . . . New Avatar . . . Sweet . . .

Do you have some kind of gay cystal ball over there where you can see me and other gays? You're Probably thinking id like to rub some gay balls saying to myself ohhhh hes in a basement just like me... sweet fag. you sound like your trying to talk like the berserk manga goes... as dark and hallow as my basement LoL!!!!. Come up with something you thought of besides shit i've already heard.

SaiyajinNoOuji

GayToGay said:
Do you have some kind of gay cystal ball over there where you can see me and other gays? You're Probably thinking id like to rub some gay balls saying to myself ohhhh hes in a basement just like me... sweet fag. you sound like your trying to talk like the berserk manga goes... as dark and hallow as my basement LoL!!!!. Come up with something you thought of besides shit i've already heard.
Stop it you big silly, your getting me all hot and bothered!

Let me show you a picture of myself when I went to an anime convention.

closingargumentsep0.jpg

pixplz?

Forest Wraith

Griffith No More! said:
Can't we all just gay along?

Hold on . . .

KQTKYOOAQS27H5QEUTYYYQKSZ5QOUGJ7.jpg

Alright, lets try that again.

GayToGay said:

Oh, Come on! Give me something to work with! I can't tell if I actually struck a nerve or if you are just that predictable.

Forest Wraith

SaiyajinNoOuji-Trading Cards said:
Stop it you big silly, your getting me all hot and bothered!

Let me show you a picture of myself when I went to an anime convention.

http://img65.imageshack.us/img65/3738/closingargumentsep0.jpg

pixplz?

gaydance.gif

Hmm . . . You know what would really make this thread complete? Some Donovan on Guts Action . . .

Vaxillus

The one and only severed head
Forest Wraith said:
gaydance.gif

Hmm . . . You know what would really make this thread complete? Some Donovan on Guts Action . . .
Do you have an extended version? The published one is only a few pannels.

Wow! I had a terrible week, really bad... but after reading this thread i feel better!!! Thanks GaytoGay, you really know how to make smile people!

Well, now, before saying if i can partecipate the sexy party, i'd like to know if the girls in the last posted image are just girls, or men, or trans, or fags (what's the exact meaning?), or cakes... :chomp:

Top Bottom