Young Animal-Idol's DVD

SaiyajinNoOuji

I'm still better than you
So as a little bonus for everyone, this weeks magazine contained a DVD that has two of it's girls! I am going to rip the DVD and post it for everyone!

Here is the cover of the paper case!

sneakpeek.jpg

More to come later!

handsome rakshas

Thanks Grail!
Re: Young Animal Girls DVD

Oh my god jesus christ! I will be waiting by the computer for you to post this! My paper dream girls will finally come to life!

SaiyajinNoOuji

Re: Young Animal Girls DVD

handsome rakshas said:
Oh my god jesus christ! I will be waiting by the computer for you to post this! My paper dream girls will finally come to life!
I was wondering when you would come out of your hiding hole! :carcus:

SaiyajinNoOuji

So yea, I ended up forgetting it when I left work! :judo:

But never fear! I picked up earlier today and I am just about done... so perhaps in a hour or so! Need to find a place to upload it! Its rather small, about 200'ish megs! Stand by! :guts:

Griffith

With the streak of a tear, Like morning dew
Awww, I always get about halfway through and then the download dies. :judo:

Thanks anyway man.

SaiyajinNoOuji

avidwriter said:
What exactly is it? Girls in bikini's posing? How is that Berserk related. Also the pic doesnt show up anymore.
It's a DVD with two of YA's models. Yea its just bikini's and what not. Also as 4chan would say.

TITS
ALWAYS ON TOPIC​

handsome rakshas

Thanks Grail!
Oh sure Saiya, post it now when I'm stuck at work! At least I'll have something to do when I get out. Everyone be in the chat room tonight to discuss!

The download goes up to 78-80%, then for some reason completes the download with an incomplete .rar. It won't download the whole thing! :judo:

SaiyajinNoOuji

If someone who has already downloaded it wants to make a torrent for it, that will work as well =O

Iv never made a working torrent before so I am scarred to try! :judo:

Rhombaad

Video Game Time Traveler
yota821 said:
The download goes up to 78-80%, then for some reason completes the download with an incomplete .rar. It won't download the whole thing! :judo:

Yeah, it's doing the same for me, too.

Forest Wraith

Evil is born when we lose power over ourselves.
I could get used to this . . . It might be a nice thing to try making a tradition of, it it's not too much trouble.

SaiyajinNoOuji

Forest Wraith said:
I could get used to this . . . It might be a nice thing to try making a tradition of, it it's not too much trouble.
Well thats the thing, over the course of like 5 or so years of me doing this? This is the first time I remember them having a DVD like this. It doesn't happen all that much from what I recall.

Griffith

With the streak of a tear, Like morning dew
Well, look who's whining NOW! :guts:

Anyway, I'm going for at least my seventh attempt, I find that when I try to "download as" it dies at around halfway, but if I try "open as" it'll get to 80%+... before it dies. Maybe one of you will have better luck with this method. I'm going back in, wish me luck. =)

UPDATE: Failure. :judo:

wikiupload, why have you forsaken us... and breasts!?

Top Bottom