AOW's questionnaire - NOW'S YOUR CHANCE TO SPEAK UP

In light of the recent thread that Maiku started, we have some good news! Hopefully...

AOW has sent emails to their customers with a fairly lengthly questionnaire and survey. Unlike most surveys, this one actually had some pretty good topics of discussion and it looks like they are aware of people's complaints.

They asked stuff like preferred scale, and pose type (standing, struggling, horse, etc), but the TWO most notable ones are:

- what characters do you want to see as statues
and
- what scenarios would you like us to reproduce

I hope that all of you, (even those that don't even collect!!) will take some time to fill it out and start telling them HOW MUCH we would like to see NEWER CHARACTERS. Less Guts, less Griffith, Less Zodd, more Serpico, Schierke, Erica, Sonia, Casca, Roshinu, Mozgus, Mozgus Disciples, Azan, etc etc. This is our chance!

And for scenarios, these are the ones that I'm thinking of to submit. I'm gonna take my time and think of some more too, but for now, the first few that came to mind:

- Serpico vs the Kelpie: The scene where Serpico fights the water creature Kelpie in front of the church in the pouring rain.
- Schierke and Sonia: The scene where they are sitting together on the docks with all the birds surrounding them. Beautiful!!!
- The Reuniting Of Guts and Casca, Mozgus-saga: The scene where Guts finally meets Casca again and holds her close to his body on top of the castle ruins...
- The Hundred Man Fight: The scene where Guts slays 100 men when he was a Hawk Soldier. I think a cool diorama will be him resting against the tree holding his sword, with dead bodies all around him...

Let's go at them at full force, folks!

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
Yeah, that's a nice initiative. I haven't sent mine yet, but I'll surely think of some cool scenes this evening. =)

EDIT: I added a line to the Excel document to suggest one more scene. :p

Here's what I proposed:

Ganishka sitting on his throne on top of a pile of skulls in Wyndham, from volume 27.
The Skull Knight fighting against Zodd. Any of their fights would do.
Guts holding Casca in his arms after killing Mozgus (on top of the tower) in volume 21.
Irvine playing his instrument in the forest, by his campfire, while Sonia listens. In volume 29.

handsome rakshas

Thanks Grail!
Oh crap, I have to get on this! The only thing that comes to mind at the moment would be Carcus in the arms of the female demon. I'll try to think of more later, gotta go to work!

Aazealh said:
Ganishka sitting on his throne on top of a pile of skulls in Wyndham, from volume 27.
OOoooh, I like THIS one!

Aazealh said:
The Skull Knight fighting against Zodd. Any of their fights would do.
Not too shabby. =)

Aazealh said:
Guts holding Casca in his arms after killing Mozgus (on top of the tower) in volume 21.
Yay, that makes 2 of us!

Aazealh said:
Irvine playing his instrument in the forest, by his campfire, while Sonia listens. In volume 29.
Indeed, a very good one!

handsome rakshas said:
The only thing that comes to mind at the moment would be Carcus in the arms of the female demon.
LOL, now why didn't I think of that!!!

Maiku said:
Sent mine in this morning. Horray for a free t-shirt :)
What did you suggest Sir Maiku?

handsome rakshas

Thanks Grail!
I think my top choice would be Rakshas gracefully evading the punches of the Tapasa.

Also, cute faced apostle Roshinu and Jill in some kind of sweet pose, maybe hugging.

Luca spanking bare assed Nina. (Kidding!)

Young Guts stabbing Gambino. Meh, maybe not.

DirectDK said:
What did you suggest Sir Maiku?

As for Dios
Guts vs. Griff in the snow
Zodd vs. SK outside the eclipse
Guts vs. 5 Mercenaries :troll:

Just regular stuff
Irvine (with the lute would be awesome but I doubt they'd do it)
Serp
Locus transformed
Grunbeld transformed
I also asked that they do a 1/4 scale version of the original Berserker.

Ahhhh great idea from Art of War !
I know that everyone here have complaints against the sculpt of the heads of the non human characters (the accuracy with the original manga is not alwys very good), don't forget to mention it ;)

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
Kenji-kun said:
I know that everyone here have complaints against the sculpt of the heads of the non human characters

Well on the contrary, I think it's more about the heads of human characters. The faces of their SK and Zodd statues are fine to me for example, same with Wyald or any character wearing a helmet.

Aazealh said:
Well on the contrary, I think it's more about the heads of human characters. The faces of their SK and Zodd statues are fine to me for example, same with Wyald or any character wearing a helmet.

Oups, mistake.
Yeah, I wanted to say the human characters ;)

G

Genome

Hi guy's,

I send mine yesterday with lots of ideas of statue (with pictures to show the scene). One of my favorite scene I d'like to have in statue version is the one with Gutts and Caska during the sacrifice

Guts-Casca.jpg

Hope other of you would like this one :serpico:

I can only imagine the reaction on someone's face if they came into your room and found a statue of a creepily smiling, blood drenched, shirtless man, whose left arm was chopped off, with a bruised, naked, unconscious woman in his lap.

G

Genome

Peregrine_Falcon said:
I can only imagine the reaction on someone's face if they came into your room and found a statue of a creepily smiling, blood drenched, shirtless man, whose left arm was chopped off, with a bruised, naked, unconscious woman in his lap.

I guess this person will have to deal with all the other berserk statue too :chomp:

this: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v210/thesyndrome/berserk_v19_098.jpg

its a magnificent moment of peace during chaos, that really touched me when i first saw it; its guts first time seeing her in 2+ years, and its as if time stopped for their eyes to meet (dust from his foot movements and flying corpses seem to be so still)

Peregrine_Falcon said:

The same thing they say when they see the Slan Dio.

handsome rakshas

Thanks Grail!
Just got a response!

"Thank you so much for your cooperation!
We will treasure your opinions and ideas.
Since you have chosen the T-shirt as reward and you have no order in ART OF
WAR currently, I'd like to ask if you want the T-shirt to be shipped
first( In this case, it will cost you about 1200 Yen for shipping it.) or to
be shipped later when you have placed new orders in ART OF WAR?
If you'd like the T-shirt to be shipped now, would you please inform us your
FULL delivery address?
I am looking forward to receiving your reply soon.
Thank you again for everything.

Yours sincerely,
ART OF WAR
Usei Tai

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
Everybody got the same email I think Rakshas (I received it yesterday myself). Although they told me it'd cost 1500Y to ship the t-shirt and not 1200.

Chiba said:
They like Rakshas more than you... :guts:

Shhhhiiiiiiiiiiiiittttttttttt. Based on this I think they like me the most. :troll:

Thank you so much for your cooperation!
And thank you very much for having answered the questions in such details!
We will treasure your opinions and ideas.
Since you have chosen the T-shirt as reward, I'd like to ship it together with your ZODD 3.
Thank you again for everything. : )

(in reality they probably like Derek and I the most since AFAIK we are the only non-Japanese to buy every item)

Chiba

Proud owner of a Dragonslayer
I got the thanks for answering in details too. ;P
But I don't buy everything...
Damn, I want to be AoW's favorite customer! :puck:

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
Maiku said:
(in reality they probably like Derek and I the most since AFAIK we are the only non-Japanese to buy every item)

You bought the ring, wooden Puck, white watch and Gaiseric necklace? :carcus:

handsome rakshas

Thanks Grail!
Chiba said:
They like Rakshas more than you... :guts:

Not bloody likely! I Just got this fantastic message from AOW!

Delivery Charge
Item Delivery Method Weight Delivery Charge/ Quantity Total
1 EMS 300g 1200 1200
Service Charge of Remittance at the side of Japan 2500
Total Amount to ART OF WAR :3,700 JAPANESE YEN

There goes my shirt! 10 bucks was a reasonable price but I don't know about 30 bucks. Maybe if the shirt has something amazing like Rakshas jumping through a flaming hoop on a motorcycle or something along those lines. I'm torn!

Top Bottom