SkullKnight fated to kill Void??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vermillion

If we do not find them soon, we shall be of no use
Did SK actually say this (I sorta remember hearing something like this)?? If this is true, then we dont have to worry about the GodHand or Void atleast if fate has anything to do with it. Thoughts anyone??

Vermillion

OK cool, I sorta remember someone saying that SK said (after the attempt to kill Void during the eclipse): Perhaps now is not the fated time that you die by my sword.

...or some trash like that. Thanks again ;D

Hagued yet again!!

Griffith

With the streak of a tear, Like morning dew
Hagued yet again!!
I'll make it official:

hagued.jpg

-Griffith

Vermillion

Aewsome!!

Hey people its actually a privilege and honor to get Hagued.

My motto is "Have you been Hagued lately?"

maximus

Es ist einsam im Nebel zu wandern...
OK cool, I sorta remember someone saying that SK said (after the attempt to kill Void during the eclipse): Perhaps now is not the fated time that you die by my sword.
i don t remember that he said anything after attacking void!? :-/

Posted by: Griffith Posted on: Today at 7:30pm
I'll make it official:
hagued.jpg
:D

D

Drachenfels

Wasn't there one sentence in the manga that said that SK was destinied to kill the god hand or something like this? It was around the time of the eclipse, I believe.

Kuroi-san

Gonna do something, or just stand there and bleed?
(I read this on a BSOM Fan Translation)

I'm pretty sure, when he's conversing with Zoddo outside of the Eclipse, he says...

"It has been foretold by fate that I will slay Void. Will it be here? This is as good as any place to fulfill destiny."

Bad translation maybe? Or have I outdone the master? (IMPOSSIBLE!)

kimchan

"Should I be overcome by the vapors?
(I read this on a BSOM Fan Translation)

I'm pretty sure, when he's conversing with Zoddo outside of the Eclipse, he says...

"It has been foretold by fate that I will slay Void. Will it be here? This is as good as any place to fulfill destiny."

Bad translation maybe? Or have I outdone the master? (IMPOSSIBLE!)

You can't outdo the Hague, he's Miura himself, remember? ;)

Anyway, one translation I have says something along those lines:

"I've said that I will strike down Void; this is still foretold by fate...Shall it be here? "

But then again, I checked Ranemaka's translation and it says nothing about that:

"...Void is always preaching about things you cannot avoid. This too is still within the flows of Causality.
I shall commit my body to the sword."

So I think maybe the first one is just a bad translation or something.

Griffith

Why in the hell does an idea this stupid and this FUCKING WRONG (EVERYBODY GOT THAT NOW!?) get so many defenders, yet every decent idea and observation around here is met with fervent scrutiny? For instance, when Olivier has to correct the exact same erroneous translation three times.

Just curious.

-Griffith

Vampire_Hunter_Bob

Cats are great
Why in the hell does an idea this stupid and this FUCKING WRONG (EVERYBODY GOT THAT NOW!?) get so many defenders, yet every decent idea and observation around here is met with fervent scrutiny? For instance, when Olivier has to correct the exact same erroneous translation three times.

Just curious.

-Griffith

because they want to get Hagued it seems, or they think there right and they refuse to stop.

kimchan

"Should I be overcome by the vapors?

Just curious.

-Griffith

I wasn't defending the idea, just showing where he might've gotten it. :-[

Vermillion

I agree, this thread I created should have ended with Olivier's reply to my question. Period.

Kuroi-san

Gonna do something, or just stand there and bleed?
ALRIGHT, ALRIGHT, I'M SORRY!

Its just I thought I heard it somewhere and wished to see whether it was correct or not!!! Is that so wrong?

Griffith

BOW BEFORE GRIFFITH THE TERRIBLE! URRRRRRRRRGH!!!

Okay, I was bit harsh, but I got it back in karma when I was almost knocked into the toilet today. Anyway, I’ve had some KFC, watched some Commando, and I feel much better now.

I wasn't defending the idea, just showing where he might've gotten it.
I know, Kimchan. I wasn't attacking you.

ALRIGHT, ALRIGHT, I'M SORRY!
Hmmmm...oh, alright, apology accepted. ;D

Its just I thought I heard it somewhere and wished to see whether it was correct or not!!! Is that so wrong?
Only when the question was answered twice before, by the same person, in the same thread, named after the very topic of your question. Under those circumstances, yes, it is wrong. :)

-Griffith

P.S. I'm....*grits teeth*....I'm....uhhhhh....sor...errrrr....ry...ah....sorry.

That wasn't as hard as I thought it would be.

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
:-X .......... The same question got asked three times. I'm affraid its time to unleash the dreaded
lock.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom