Griffis can be killed?

pav

"Are you lookin at me?"
Well its in the speculation board but I was wondering why way back Zodd needed to save/protect Griff up on the hill if he was so powerful whats the point?

1. Zodd wasnt saving merely just wanted a point to fight but why since zodd goes on and on about about how SK is the only competition yada yada how long have i searched for the ultimate one.

Ok now heres my point since griff is basically the foetus reborn. The foetus had three dna givers gatts, caska and femto(spec).
So really I'm sayin that gatts could touch griff so could caska what i'm really sayin a whoopin by the dragonslayer and a caska's slipper oh sorry boots parent style.
Thats why zodd maybe had to protect griff ok guys give me your thoughts it might be good or bad but its speculation.

Vermillion

If we do not find them soon, we shall be of no use
Here are my thoughts.

Griffith doesnt really need Zodd to protect him. We all know this. However, Griffith will not involve himself with the petty insects who want to harm him. Thats where Zodd comes in. He exists to serve Griffith and he like to fight, so good for him. Another perk is that Zodd flies Griffith from here to there, now thats style!

Dont forget about the other 4 Apostle Generals who seem to be willing to lay down thier lives for the man. Though I dont know about that Rakshas, he's a wild card that one.

Lliugusamui

around the corner
Since you talk about Rakshas, I want to say I've read some chinese story ( from the Sung or Ming, can't remember ) who's referring to a spirit/demon called Rakshas ... too bad it doesn't explain what are his abilities...

"I wasn't aware of this but a "rakshasa" is a monster of Indian legend. After reading this description it would appear Miura did model Rakshas after it. I just hope for Rakshas' sake that Guts doesn't figure out the uncle trick."

kimchan

"Should I be overcome by the vapors?
"I wasn't aware of this but a "rakshasa" is a monster of Indian legend. After reading this description it would appear Miura did model Rakshas after it. I just hope for Rakshas' sake that Guts doesn't figure out the uncle trick."

Doesn't sound too much like him in the appearance department, but there definitely is a similarity.

If Guts does figure out the "uncle" thing, a battle with Rakshas would be quite anti-climactic. :D

D

Drachenfels

<geek mode on>
Rakasha is a monster with a Tiger head and a human body that can change it's appereance and hunts people, a little bit like the alien from the Predator movies.
At least that's what it is in dnd   :p
</geek mode off>

EDIT:
Yeah, I think Kaska and Guts could harm Griffith, since they are also now partly creatures of the "super magic elf world" like Flora or SK.

Top Bottom