For Sale: shitloads of Young Animal Magazines (last 2 years of Berserk) in USA

Lithrael

Remember, always hold your apple tight
Hey folks,

I swear I'm working on some Berserk colors... but...

I got sacked a little while ago from my awesome video game job and I've been Ebaying like crazy to pay my high end Lith expenses. It's just about come to the Berserk stuff. I thought I'd run it by you guys first.

I've got the last couple years of Berserk as serialized in Young Animal, of course you get all the bonus pinup girls too and Air Master and all that other crap that's in there. I'm doing them for like $10 per magazine, plus media rate shipping.

I've also got a few Japanese volumes: 12, 14, 15, and 18 used and 27 thru 31 brand new untouched. I'll do those for $5 for the used ones and $10 for the new ones.

Then I've got some other misc stuff, like the SPOOKY BOX PS2 game + figure and of course I still have a bunch of sleeping Beherits and a couple random things like a Zodd Head minibust and a minifig of Hawks Guts.

Anyway this'll all be up on my ebay store later ( http://stores.ebay.com/Lithrael-DIScredited-AND-on-fire ) but like I said if anyone wants to save me the trouble of listing I will be like WOO YAY!

'F anyone's interested just let me know. Thanks!

Are your beherit's those small red ones by Art of War? If so, what are you asking for them? And do you have any of those silver ones by any chance? If yes, how much?

handsome rakshas

Thanks Grail!
LOL, shitloads!
I'll check your stuff out when it hits your Ebay store, Lith.(So I could see if a certain cover girl strikes my fancy :carcus:) Is that a picture of you in your Ebay store?
Sorry to hear about your job, you can find a better one!

CnC

Ad Oculos
Re: For Sale: shitloads of Young Animal Magazines (last 2 years of Berserk) in U

Lithrael said:
Hey folks,

I swear I'm working on some Berserk colors... but...

LIES! sweet, sweet lies.

Lithrael said:
I got sacked a little while ago from my awesome video game job and I've been Ebaying like crazy to pay my high end Lith expenses. It's just about come to the Berserk stuff. I thought I'd run it by you guys first.

Well it sucks to hear about the job. Fuck those guys... huh?
I'm guessing it was a contract that wasn't renewed but I don't mean to pry. Good luck with the sale.

Lithrael

Re: For Sale: shitloads of Young Animal Magazines (last 2 years of Berserk) in U

TwistedFace said:
Are your beherit's those small red ones by Art of War? If so, what are you asking for them? And do you have any of those silver ones by any chance? If yes, how much?

They're the red ones from Art Of War, yeah. The version with closed eyes. Something like an inch and a half long (not precise). I have eight I think, I can do 'em for $14 and shipping. I don't have any of the silver ones.

Thanks for your interest!

handsome rakshas said:
Is that a picture of you in your Ebay store?
Sorry to hear about your job, you can find a better one!

Yep that's me! Thanks for the pep talk :guts: I need better networking skillz to get back in on games though it seems.

CnC said:
LIES! sweet, sweet lies.

Well it sucks to hear about the job. Fuck those guys... huh?
I'm guessing it was a contract that wasn't renewed but I don't mean to pry. Good luck with the sale.

:void: Just for that I'll post one before I go to sleep.

Yeah, the game shipped and they let half the staff go the next day. Booo. Thanks for the good wishes though!

Lithrael

Lithrael said:
:void: Just for that I'll post one before I go to sleep.

BOOOOH

booh.gif

:judo: :judo: :judo: :judo:

CnC

Ad Oculos

I have a hotkey on my tablet for cntrl-s for just that reason. :)

Still sucks tho.

Lithrael

Yeah, they're new, though unfortunately the recent one with the DVD doesn't have the DVD cause I get them shipped at printed matter rate and my buyer is very letter-of-law. My own copies are seperate and I'm keeping those! :guts:

If you want one just let me know what issue, send me, how bout $15, and I'll get it shipped right out to you in a cardboard mailer. PM me if you decide to go for it.

CnC, yeah, augh, I need to save more often. Anyway. I'm working on a new one. :serpico:

Top Bottom