color of their love

puella

Berserk forever
what do you think of Farnese and Serpico's love?
I think Farenese to Guts is what Caska is to Griffith.(a)
and Farnese to Serpico is what Caska is to Guts.(b)

(a) type love is much closer to worship; it's like the love for god in many ways or teenage girls' for movie star. :-X
this love includes loyalty, obedience and devotion as well.
(b)is like we call love between a man and a woman.
it includes attachment, possession,selfish desire and even hatred.
but we all know what a complex feeling love is.
I make love into two group but it is just depend on main feeling.

Farnese's love is much like Caska's.
We all know Caska hated Guts so much first. but I don't think that feeling is not love. it means Caska might love Guts from the first time; she was awfully concerned about every action Guts made. it is also from strong jealousy but could be the another form of love.
She didn't only know and wouldn't admit it because of her love for Griffith. but later, when Guts left her, she realized it.
At this point, Farnese may not realize yet she loves Serpico so much in another way. but if Serpico tries to leave her or die for her(No, No way!!!! I don't want! never), she may be able to realize it.
However those four's love is very tragic.
Guts and Caska's love we do know too much and Serpico and Farnese's love may end in very tragic way. they are half brother and sister which means "their love can't be allowed"
this is just my thought.

roberto999

The Black Chick of Darkness
Me don't know much about "love" Me prefer sweet violence (that it is sorely lacking from too many past issue till now) however: while the behaviour of Serpico seems indeed moved from hopeless love (the silent devotion , the tollerance to anything she does, the following her anywhere, the renunciation to have to a life of his own etc) the behaviour of Farnese (remember she does not know he is her half brother) is just the opposite. I mean she is taking him for granted and no lover ever does that:I will understand if she was kicking his ass nostop, if she wanted no more see him, if she was flirting with anyone except him, but she does nothing like if she considers him his best friend or her dog or brother (what he his, but, like I was saying, she know nothing about it)

So she considers him really her brother because the two of them HAVE GROWN UP TOGETHER. Eh,eh, eh, poor Serpico, perhaps the evening is not lost yet for me

puella

Berserk forever
yeah, we can't exactly figure out what farnese and Serpico's love is. it's like love between friends or sister and brother or master and a man. so confused.
and Serpico's love is much like Caska's love for Griffith or Farenese's for Guts.
if there is a way for us to confirm their exact feeling, it could be sexual desire. :-[
it can explain their true feeling, I think, as we confirm Guts and Caska's love from their sex....
I don't know if Serpico and Farnese have a desire like that.

remember she does not know he is her half brother
right. Farnese doesn't know it so this is why their love could be one between a man and a woman.
think about how Guts and Caska's love was going.
Guts is always there when Caska goes weakest.
and Guts shows his weakest point(his childhood nightmare) to Caska as well. then they give comfort each other.
What brilliant love!  8)
I think Farnese and Serpico's case is the same thing though can't be sure yet what their love is.

roberto999

Evil ;D
The amusing thing, like I see it, is that Farnese doesn't know that Serpico his her brother, but she think of him like one and loves him of brotherly love. He, that knows that she is really his sister, desire with all his heart that she isn't because he want her like his woman

puella

Berserk forever
it also could be their love. their love has many ambiguities so it makes me interested. Actually I want to put many possibilities for their love , not to define it in a word.
Farnese doesn't know Serpico is her half-brother but she loves him as her brother while Serpico does know she's his half-sister but he loves her as his girl. what an irony!

puella

Berserk forever
Re: Uh...

Is this the cute Icon thread or what?  :)
well, well, well what have you been doing, kenoh-sama? :)
haha~ You're quite right.
For me, my three "narrow-eyed" favorites is just a damn coincidence. :p
and Roberto, yeah, very cute rabbit.
having said that, this thread is really really full of cute icons. :D

Rabbits dominate berserk world FOREVER!

puella

Berserk forever

just wondering but has anyone seen any rabbits in Berserk.  ???
>:( >:( how could you miss that important scene? >:( >:(

hey, look!

196-07.jpg

puella

Berserk forever

p.s. waht are they saying?
not they are saying but only Farnese saying. ^^;;
I don't know much about Japanes because I've forgot all Japanese that I used to learn  :-X
but emmm, here's very rough and poor translation

Caska, wait here for a moment
this is good for our dinner
where are you... there...(I can't read it very well)
vain
the sun is likely to set

Vampire_Hunter_Bob

Cats are great

not they are saying but only Farnese saying. ^^;;
I don't know much about Japanes because I've forgot all Japanese that I used to learn  :-X
but emmm, here's very rough and poor translation

Caska, wait here for a moment
this is good for our dinner
where are you... there...(I can't read it very well)
vain
the sun is likely to set

they.......they.......eat the bunny!  :eek:  

puella

Berserk forever
this is not for their love but I got a question about Farnese and Serpico.
Guts accepted Farnese in chapter 191 only for Caska as we know when he said "If I were all alone, I'd never accept them"
then it means when he leaves Caska behind in Elfheim, he won't need them any more?

Unless some happenings which we don't expect, it means right, I think.
However I do believe "the unexpected" will definitely happen.

roberto999

this is not for their love but I got a question about Farnese and Serpico.
Guts accepted Farnese in chapter 191 only for Caska as we know when he said "If  I were all alone, I'd never accept them"
then it means when he leaves Caska behind in Elfheim, he won't need them any more?
It is not that he doesn't not need them. Do you remember that monk and his daughter in the first episode?

Fortune cookie of the day: never give a lift to a marked man.

Nadiaska

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
In my modest opinion, it is difficult to analyze the characters' feelings in the case Caska and Gatts, Farnese and Serpico, these two last mainly.
Analyzing the feelings of Gatts and Caska, there is not doubt that they love each other, being this more demonstrated by Gatts than for Caska. Some people until they think she only made love with him for being depressed because of the situation in that was Falcão's Group, in the same way that Griffith did with Charlotte, but I think that she just showed the true feelings that they were kept in your heart, as well as Gatts was doing when he hardly wanted to reveal for Judeau it felt him/it for her. Yes, their feelings are the same ones that the puella defined, love between man and woman. Caska would really have left if nothing had not happened with Griffith, she on that moment only wanted to be sincere I get same for the first time. Now after the events of the eclipse, doesn't give to know that same feeling it continues due to your insanity, I think the author maintaining Caska acting as child for so much time, it is wasting a great character.
On Farneese she is completing the space in no way left by the lack of Caska (what was complete in all the senses). AND do I find little probable that her fact joins Gatts, some should happen love type, even if is not man's true love and woman, but what do think it would be even interesting Caska to try the same feeling that he had on her and Griffith, who does she know would not recover of the fastest insanity??
Farnese somehow is " still lady " of Serpico, their relationship it is with certainty different from the one of Caska and Gatts at least up to now. The fact of Serpico to have lived together with Farnese from the childhood, and of knowing that are middle-siblings makes to understand all the acts of her, his paper is being it of " protecting ".
Farnese and Serpico, had different births, but both shared of similar sufferings, and the fact of they abandon Holy Iron Chains it was the search of truer reasons to give sense in your lives full of false " happiness ". AND I hope until the end of the mangá these four people find seek. :)

Nadiaska

puella

Berserk forever
good post, Nadiaska
and hope for you to join us more.
don't leave me alone here in Men's tough world! female member! :'(
I'm too feminine for here ......of course ;D

Lliugusamui

around the corner
good post, Nadiaska
and hope for you to join us more.
don't leave me alone here in Men's tough world!

Men's tough world ?
Haven't you see that girls in berserk are gonna be stronger than guys ?
And ... I'm ... still scared of Luca !! :eek: :-[ ::)

puella

Berserk forever
haha~ I mean both berserk and this board.
you're afraid of Luca? yeah I understand she's extremely strong I think this is why she can never appear again in the manga. ;)
but as always, who knows?

*** now I hope Schirieke can replace Luca.

Lliugusamui

around the corner
I don't think Schierke is a 'new Luca'
I see things differently, since the eclipses Guts meets people : Theresia, Jill, Luca ... Those aren't like Schierke or Serpico ( or even Isidro ! )
Do you know what I mean ? :-/

puella

Berserk forever
yeah, they are quite different.
most of all, Collette(you dropped ;D), Theresia, Jill and Luca are "passing-by"characters unlike members of Guts band.
but Luca is very impressing character among them to most of us, isn't she?
I meant Schirieke will be a strong and wise female character like Luca.

** and Lliug, I'm gonna have one month vacation soon. 8)

Lliugusamui

around the corner
Damn, I forgot Colette, I love her , though. ;D
I understand you, but part of my point was that the Colette-Jill-Theresia-Luca are powerless ( except willpower ... ) and quite normal girls , what the witch isn't ^^
Hey, cool for your vacation : I have passed 1 month of holyday, still 2 but I'm doing less and less things, that's horrible !!! :'(
That's sort of things like one day i wake up and ...
what ? gotta go to school ? No !!! :)
Time is fleeing faster and faster, I bet you know about that phenomenon ! ;)

Top Bottom