Korea n Japan anyone?

White_Hawk

The Only True Free Spirit / Dark Horse Rider
Well, just to make a sinister comeback...
Who follows football around here?
I know Olivier has PLENTY of reasons to be worried, after what Senegal puleld off...  :D

And the USA?
I'm just watching the game and they're leading 1 - 0 against Portugal!!!! Woow!!! Who'd ever say??!!
I mean, they play an excellent game, and Portugal seems to be a bit disoriented, their defense is awful...
Great football, btw...

Croatia, my team, lost to Mexico for those uninformed, and it's dessapointing, since we STILL are the 3rd in the world...  :p

So, I would like to hear any more soccer fans round here? Surely there are, considering the number of posts in Shaolin Soccer threads... ;)

Let's hear it...OH MY GOD!!!!!!
JUST NOW USA SCORED THE SECOND GOAL!!!!!
INCREDIBLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Great game, just amazing....

puella

Berserk forever
hum, hum I've told you guys many times I work at some crazy place just next to the Worldcup Stadium!!!!
you are watching USA vs Portugal in Suwon Worldcup Stadium ,where I've lived more than 2 years.
very happy with this thread because I'm a keen fan of soccer. 8)
I've been trying not to miss any games(you know I've watched 3-4games a day these days. extremely happy)
I can't forget the games which France and Croatia made in 1998.
Yesterday Our Korean team got a winning game for the first time in Worldcup!!!!!!! in 48years!!!!
We Koreans have an earnest wish to get to the final 16!
Oh, I gotta go now. the second half's just begun, USA vs Portugal..... 3:1 now.

** very sorry that I can't get there becuase of my poor condition.

I know Olivier has PLENTY of reasons to be worried, after what Senegal puleld off...  :D
I don't care about soccer. At all.
The sooner France will loose, the less I'll hear about other games, I guess. That would actually be a good thing, if you ask me.

Lliugusamui

around the corner
ohh, funny .
I'm happy of what does france ( good for senegal ), and i really hope they gonna lose against urugay tomorrow, that's too hilarant.
Thus, some frenchies fans will realize that their people isn't divine ! Stay at hospital, zizou, you have to rest !^^

puella

Berserk forever
:D
very interesting, indeed. go to hell, Worldcup!! for those two French guys!!
and I guess Walter also doesn't care about damn soccer(am I wrong?)

hmmm~ I always want some newbie country to sweep worldcup.
Europeans? South Americans? Oh, no you've won too much so far.
in that point of view, I'm gonna cheering African countries.

trapped_soul

"This is it. It's over."
I don't care about soccer. At all.
The sooner France will loose, the less I'll hear about other games, I guess. That would actually be a good thing, if you ask me.

same for me. i'm glad that austria sucks in soccer so terribly. i go with b-ball.

BOB

poruno sutâ
A good ol' hockey game is the best thing i can name.

But not for the sport but rather for the violence. Canada hits hardest i think

White_Hawk

i like some things....

well, I'll quote Max here who reached a new height in the art of posting... :D

Anyway, sorry to hear so many of you think soccer sucks.
I mean, it does suck locally, and the uefa club scene sux too, but world championship is something else.
It's just, I dunno, the big green field, the national tensions among fellow fans, the insults and beer...the very best mankind can offer

*sarcasm*

Anyway, USA did an epic thing today, and sorry olivier for the asumptions bout soccer, twas all in friendly manner
*damn franchies defeated us in semi finals 98*

SO, Puella, I actually did not know untill now you're from Korea...geez, I'm really lost.
Congrats to the team, great game it was, if they keep up, maybe they'll qualify (even tough, with Portugal around, it's gonna be a hell of a job).

So much from me...all you (2) soccer fans out there, enjoy the games... ;)

trapped_soul

"This is it. It's over."
but world championship is something else.

you're right. even i got (kind of) WM-addicted in 1998. because i was in rhodos at the time, and everyone was infected by the soccer-virus.
yeah, that was back then...

Lliugusamui

around the corner
the only match i watched was france-brésil !
they got kinda big fist in their ass !
this year, france has to lubricate when playing with danemark ; after the 0-0 with uruguay, i believe they gotta do 2-0 against danemark
france won't pass the first tour !! ;D
i wonder how many fools are gonna suicide after our coming failure ... , 8)

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
:D
very interesting, indeed. go to hell, Worldcup!! for those two French guys!!
and I guess Walter also doesn't care about damn soccer(am I wrong?)
In america, soccer is about as popular as eating a dogs ass with syrup. Sure there are those crazy people that enjoy it, but the vast majority just stick to lazier sports like football or baseball, like me.  8)

White_Hawk

the only match i watched was france-brésil !
they got kinda big fist in their ass !
this year, france has to lubricate when playing with danemark ; after the 0-0 with uruguay, i believe they gotta do 2-0 against danemark
france won't pass the first tour !! ;D

BUT I KNOW WHO WILL!!!!
BACK FROM DEAD WE ARE, CROATIA STRIKES BACK
ITALY 1   CROATIA 2

Accidentaly, there's talk of denmark setting it up for France. I don't really believe it, but senegal sure messed thing's up. Well, france was champion long enough, and the'yre still euro champions.

It's funny that americans don't like soccer that much, but I believe that in time you will get more hooked, since your team played very well, Walter.
Maybe, we'll see a showdown between the states and croatia. ;)

Just for the record, in my country, there's currently chaos going on, something you might compare to the end of world war 2 or similiar.  ;D
Just incredible. I lost 3 kg's watching this game, and we can't even get sloshed from the excitement.

This soccer thing is just too much. May you never fall for it... ;D

maximus

Es ist einsam im Nebel zu wandern...
well, I'll quote Max here who reached a new height in the art of posting...  :D
hehe...
well all i wanted to say was that -as u already added-most of the time i don t care about soccer but when there is a big event like the wm or any important final game i turn into a fan and like to watch and discuss games...
i mean i like the sport itself but somehow ur local heros just make me sick and take away any enthusiasm or further interest for soccer.

well i guess i just failed to express what i think within one sentence!? :-[ :D

Lliugusamui

around the corner
pisseur.gif

foot.gif

france2.gif

puella

Berserk forever
;DRe: Korea n Japan anyone?

BUT I KNOW WHO WILL!!!!
BACK FROM DEAD WE ARE, CROATIA STRIKES BACK
ITALY 1   CROATIA 2
it was soooooooooo great!
I'd thought Suker(don't know spelling -_-;;) enters this worldcup. but he's taken out.

GO Senegal GO! ;D

puella

Berserk forever
WE WILL WIN  ;D
only if your team gets through our 2-8-1 system ;D ;D ;D

2-8-1.jpg

Now you'd know about this too much  :D
and your players in gorgeous uniform will never forget IT.
:D ;D :eek: 8) :p :)

White_Hawk

only if your team gets through our 2-8-1 system ;D ;D ;D
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA!!!!
great pic puella, just priceless!!!!
Ihihi, gotta show it around here, the land of shame and lousy football.
I mean,we defeat a team like Italy (hello roberto, come va?-adesso bene, eh  ;) ) , and then suck bigtime vs. EQUADOR!!! I mean, WHAT?S THAT SUPPOSED TO MEAN!!
We're such l00sers, dammit, and our coach should be executed in public!  :eek:

Anyway GO USA GO!!!!!!  8)
Defeated Mexico, in case you lazy americans didn't know, and makes it to the quarter finals!!!! WOOW!!  :eek:
With such turn of events, I would seriously consider placing my money on Korea...
They run like crazy... Good luck to your team Puelly!!

Salutations to all the Oirish that want a piece of Mendietas brain!

Top Bottom