Monkeys sexually harassing Kenyan women

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/africa/6959209.stm

"When we come to chase the monkeys away, we are dressed in trousers and hats, so that we look like men," resident Lucy Njeri told the BBC News website. "But the monkeys can tell the difference and they don't run away from us and point at our breasts. They just ignore us and continue to steal the crops."

In addition to stealing their crops, the monkeys also make sexually explicit gestures at the women, they claim.

"The monkeys grab their breasts, and gesture at us while pointing at their private parts. We are afraid that they will sexually harass us," said Mrs Njeri.
Jesus... this is on FUCKING BBC, PEOPLE!

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
Evolution at work! They'll start attacking us more and more until it's like in Planet of the Apes.

CnC

Ad Oculos
Aazealh said:
Evolution at work! They'll start attacking us more and more until it's like in Planet of the Apes.

I hear that. Its totally inevitable.

...damn dirty apes...

2001monkey.jpg

using his bone... (sorry for the poor pun)

SimplyEd

エンシェント カタストロフィ
So, monkeys are now behaving like human males?
Seriously, i really want to be shocked by this piece of news...but i'm just rofl :ganishka:

P

Pencil-smith

At some point in time, every species stops throwing poo and starts groping boobies.
It's a coming-of-age story... Monkey-kind is just going through puberty.

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/south_asia/7055625.stm

The monkeys strike back!

Monkeys attack Delhi politician

The deputy mayor of the Indian capital Delhi has died a day after being attacked by a horde of wild monkeys. SS Bajwa suffered serious head injuries when he fell from the first-floor terrace of his home on Saturday morning trying to fight off the monkeys. The city has long struggled to counter its plague of monkeys, which invade government complexes and temples, snatch food and scare passers-by. The High Court ordered the city to find an answer to the problem last year.

Solution elusive

One approach has been to train bands of larger, more ferocious langur monkeys to go after the smaller groups of Rhesus macaques. The city has also employed monkey catchers to round them up so they can be moved to forests. But the problem has persisted. Culling is seen as unacceptable to devout Hindus, who revere the monkeys as a manifestation of the monkey god Hanuman, and often feed them bananas and peanuts. Urban development around the city has also been blamed for destroying the monkeys' natural habitat. Mr Bajwa, a member of the opposition Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP), is survived by his wife and a son, according to the Press Trust of India news agency.

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
That first "solution" just made my day. :ganishka:

Sounds like it could be made into a hit animated series, to me: Teenage Monkey Attack Squadron!

Okin

The Ultimate Battle Creature
Well that first one is of course exaggeration. Those women would probably say the most irrational, ignorant things they can think of to belittle the monkeys that torment them.

The other one kinda reminds me of the time I was in Saudia Arabia. The big cities are plagued with pigeons , and entire streets are littered with seeds that people throw out for the birds as a good deed apparently (Holy City/Country). The whole affair only causes nuisance to the guys who have to maintain the area, and there actions have no real justification (It has nothing to do with their religious trials).

P

Pencil-smith

Lovely. Next thing we know they'll be growing wheat, brewing beer and playing air guitar. :isidro:

Okin

The Ultimate Battle Creature
I still don't see them chucking spears. Those birds that use cactus thorns to catch grub, now those are impressive!

Oltobaz

Cancer no Deathmask
Actually, this is natural evolution, and there's no way to fight it. In a few years from now, bashing monkeys will be akin to racism. :void:

X

Xem

Oltobaz said:
Actually, this is natural evolution, and there's no way to fight it. In a few years from now, bashing monkeys will be akin to racism. :void:

Sounds like another Civil War banner in the making.

Top Bottom