Berserk/Vagabond in 3D

CnC

Ad Oculos
Re: Berserk in Maya?

Looks good man!

The teeth strike me as a tad flat. Keep at it, tho. This is looking awesome. :badbone:

thx CnC ^^ and yea i've been looking so long on this head I dont see anything anymore, so stuff like the teeth go right pass me.. they do look kinda thin gonna fix that :carcus:

Felt like a small break from Zodd today so I tried to make Raskshas :void:

still missing those spikes on his mask and alot of detail on his body/cape thingie

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member

I think it's pretty good so far, but the mask seems a bit distorted compared to what it should be (same with the back of the head). Probably the perspective.

Aazealh said:
I think it's pretty good so far, but the mask seems a bit distorted compared to what it should be (same with the back of the head). Probably the perspective.

yeah its the typical "look at me I can rotate the canvas" perspective, though I feel something is off about him maybe its the head? shape? I actully dont know much about him and I only got 1 picture of him from the manga and some screens from www.berserkstatues.com (forgot the username)

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member

asic said:
yeah its the typical "look at me I can rotate the canvas" perspective, though I feel something is off about him maybe its the head? shape? I actully dont know much about him and I only got 1 picture of him from the manga and some screens from www.berserkstatues.com (forgot the username)

Well, here's another one at least, straight from the avatars available in here:

Rakshas.jpg

I think the mask's shape is a tad too slim on its lower part. It should be more oval I guess, more symmetrical.

Aazealh said:
Well, here's another one at least, straight from the avatars available in here:

thx a bunch much better picture than what I got

Aazealh said:
I think the mask's shape is a tad too slim on its lower part. It should be more oval I guess, more symmetrical.

yeah I agree, gonna work on that + that body of his is a pain with all that cloth and details, might have to redo the whole body :judo: but wth its fun.. think im gonna do all the apostle leaders

I absolutely love your Zodd model. It is hideously gorgeous. You are very skilled indeed. Would love to see the whole body!!

hey all been awhile..been busy :) and when I had time I've been reading Vagabond, and must say its just as amazing as Berserk, though I hold a deeper passion for Berserk, and is why I'm gonna harden my skills so when i finally make guts etc. it will be how i imagine it :) if you know what i mean :???:

Trying to make Takezo/Musashi, this time I'm gonna make a whole character hopefully :guts:

and heres a photoshop makeover too see if anything matched at all

any critique are welcome
and thanks vee209 happy that you like it, I will make the full body eventually

btw can one of you admins change the topic from "Berserk in maya" into something more fittin like Berserk/Vagabod in 3d :guts:

CnC

Ad Oculos
Lookin' good, asic. I take it the ears have yet to be defined? Those look a tad unfinished. :serpico:

Something looks wierd about the eyes. It might just be because there are no eyelashes but they strike me as a bit large compared to Inoue's Musashi. And something about the nose doesn't quiiiite look like the character. I seem to remember it being a bit more angular (maybe it's just me).

Anyways it's a great start (I like the lips). I hope to see more soon. :guts:

Nice work, umm this may be very very late but.. the thing that looks off on your Rakshas is that he doesn't have any of the teeth. But you've probably already added that by now. also the eyes in both of the images, the black eye outline isn't complete.

Please post more. :guts:

thanks CnC yeah the ears are just flat lump meat now. I looked at the earlier volumes of Vagabond and in some pictures his eyes are kinda big and in some places asian like. I see what you mean I will hopefully have some updates tomorrow

hey Ramen4ever yes Rakshas is missing alot of features I will go back to this character eventually. :guts: yes I will post this site is keeping me motivated, stay tuned for a little surprise :void:

hehehe , nice asic, i was actually going to model skully instead of the berserk armor, but in the end the berserk armor is too cool not to model so it won by a hair
anyway, glad someone is modeling ol' skully, and seeing how zodd turned out, i;m sure youll do him justice :badbone:

Top Bottom