Griffith - the gender challenged

Vermillion

If we do not find them soon, we shall be of no use
OK, my minds made up. Griffith is female!! Thats what I think. He is a she!! Just look at the pictures of the latest chapter and tell me what you think.

When Griffith was reborn, Griffith may have looked male, but maybe Griffith was still...had should I say...not fully "developed"??

I would not be surprised if Muira decides to make Griffith female. 8)

maximus

Es ist einsam im Nebel zu wandern...
griffith has always had a female touch....

but my opinion is that he looks like more like a boy than a woman.

why should miura change his gender???

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
Just because Griff doesnt have bulging muscles, a big ass scar down his face, or a hooked nose doesnt make him less of a man...Hes just more beautiful than most men.

Vermillion

griffith has always had a female touch....

but my opinion is that he looks like more like a boy than a woman.

why should miura change his gender???

Because in this world...survival of the fittest, where only the strong survive, where men are dominant and the majority of women are sex slaves, it would be very ironic if the conquerer of this fucked up world is...a woman. 8)

maximus

Es ist einsam im Nebel zu wandern...
Just because Griff doesnt have bulging muscles, a big ass scar down his face, or a hooked nose doesnt make him less of a man...Hes just more beautiful than most men.
he seems to be somehow like an elfe with attributes like quickness reaction,intelligence and charisma over average....?

Lliugusamui

around the corner
I would not be surprised if Muira decides to make Griffith female
that Griffith :)
I hope you are not serious, are you ?
He is a she!! Just look at the pictures of the latest chapter and tell me what you think.
you know Griffith never looked like a "savage male"
despite his pretty girl-like face, i have not seen his boobs , huh?( oh ! please don't tell me he got them under his armour, i'd become hungry ( as not to say angry :p)

Vermillion

that Griffith  :)
I hope you are not serious, are you ?
As serious as a heart-attack ;D

you know Griffith never looked like a "savage male"
despite his pretty girl-like face, i have not seen his boobs , huh?( oh ! please don't tell me he got them under his armour, i'd become hungry ( as not to say angry  :p)
When Griffith was his old self, he did look like a pretty boy. But now, he just looks way to feminine.

roberto999

The Black Chick of Darkness
As serious as a heart-attack   ;D

When Griffith was his old self, he did look like a pretty boy. But now, he just looks way to feminine.
It is a development of Miura's style of drawing. If you look closely you see that every major caracter ( Gutts included) has gone that way

Fishbomb

Fear the slightly white swordsman!
Well, that was the first thought I had when Miuora showed Griffith's rebithr... "Hey, waaaay too pretty, no boobs, but no dickshowed either..."

Could Casca's foetus have been female? Not all women have huge tits you know....

Perhaps. Or perhaps I'm just drunk. Griffith's just damn cute, and that's that... you can play around a lot with cute guys... just check

http://anam.keltik.net/rivpics/Redpale.jpg

yeah, it's a guy...

*grins* damn I'm drunk....... :D

roberto999

The Black Chick of Darkness
O.K. guys is time to settle the things. He loves Gutts so he had to be female:this is not a gay manga you know. 'nuff said

puella

Berserk forever
O.K. guys is time to settle the things. He loves  Gutts so he had to be female:this is not a gay manga you know. 'nuff said
Oh, it's a transgender manga! ;D

http://anam.keltik.net/rivpics/Redpale.jpg
by the way, why I always can't access Fishbomb' URL? :-/

Griffith

With the streak of a tear, Like morning dew
*thinks, how could this get any worse?*

Hey guys! Maybe Griffith has no gender! You know, because he’s an SUPER EFL-MAN!!

-Griffith

P.S. GRUNBELD IS GUTS BROTHER FROM ANOTHER MOTHER!!

*thinks, how could this get any worse?*

Hey guys! Maybe Griffith has no gender! You know, because he’s an SUPER EFL-MAN!!

-Griffith

Come to think of it, if you saw the anime shower scene.............

By the was Griffifth, you have any open cuts I can rub salt on?

Lliugusamui

around the corner
I think Serpico and Irvine are brothers from that mother was burned to death by Farnese. They look like each other.
i don't think so, but could Irvine be the son of his own Bow ?thus Irvine should be a wooden child
i'd like to see hil lying ( could his nose make as Pinocchio's ? :) )

Top Bottom