Griffith - the gender challenged

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
i don't think so, but could Irvine be the son of his own Bow ?thus Irvine should be a wooden child
i'd like to see hil lying ( could his nose make as Pinocchio's ?  :) )

Son of Bow? That terrible character in Breath of Fire 2?

bow.jpg

Make it stop.

Kenoh-Sama

"What is love? Not that I want some or anythi
Griffiths all man. Just ask Gannon.

<DeeeeepHuuuurtiiing>
<DeeeeepHuuuurtiiing>
<DeeeeepHuuuurtiiing>
<DeeeeepHuuuurtiiing>
<DeeeeepHuuuurtiiing>

Lliugusamui

around the corner
Son of Bow? That terrible character in Breath of Fire 2?
Uhhh.... yes ....? or like Pinnochio ! *holding on my idea with scary smiling face*

Griffiths all man. Just ask Gannon.
Totally agree ...
Moreover, there's a french dicton which is " l'habit ne fait pas le moine" which means adaptatedly( for those who know Saint Seiya ) "the armour doesn't make the knight" ;D, the apparence of Griffith or anyone else doesn't express his whole entity, it is a delusion for the people that don't see beyond the body
Because i think Griffith had ever been more terrifying than Guts, despite his look-like.

Kenoh-Sama

&quot;What is love? Not that I want some or anythi
Uhhh.... yes ....? or like Pinnochio ! *holding on my idea with scary smiling face*

Totally agree ...
Moreover, there's a french dicton which is " l'habit ne fait pas le moine" which means adaptatedly( for those who know Saint Seiya ) "the armour doesn't make the knight" ;D, the apparence of Griffith or anyone else doesn't express his whole entity, it is a delusion for the people that don't see beyond the body
Because i think Griffith had ever been more terrifying than Guts, despite his look-like.

Saint Seiya....

Isn't that one of the greatest theme songs ever?

Pegasus of fantasy...hmmm hm

Fishbomb

Fear the slightly white swordsman!
Saint Seiya....

Isn't that one of the greatest theme songs ever?

Pegasus of fantasy...hmmm hm

Nope that got to be the one to Space Megaburst MAZE!

aaahhh need to write those lyrics down. Hen da yo!

Chinmi

The best defense is a good offence!
I don't think Griffith is even human or atleast a entity in a human form after his resurection.  I don't think we yet have seen his true nature.

maximus

Es ist einsam im Nebel zu wandern...
Now, after all this learned debate, an atrocious doubt arise to me. And -shudder-what if was he really a male?
...and what if that all is nonsense at all??

still think of the ELF-MEN story!! :)

puella

Berserk forever
hey! here is a very feasible theory.

Griffith is a bisexual

so much for today because I'm gonna run away like hell.

=3 =3 =3

Kenoh-Sama

&quot;What is love? Not that I want some or anythi
hey! here is a very feasible theory.

Griffith is a bisexual

so much for today because I'm gonna run away like hell.

=3   =3   =3

I say no for one reason.

He's showed no sexual interest in any male characater. Gannon was a different situation all together. He pretty much had no choice as he saw it. Back to the Bi-sexual question...

Who cares?

Lliugusamui

around the corner
I say no for one reason.

He's showed no sexual interest in any male characater. Gannon was a different situation all together. He pretty much had no choice as he saw it. Back to the Bi-sexual question...

Who cares?

Maybe he is an hermaphrodite ...
think about it...it would explain many things
though i think this topic is insulting Griffith , a man^^

Graywords

Bettychu, I choose YOU!
*digs back to Fishbomb's earlier post*

Could Casca's foetus have been female?
I had this same thought yesterday, and I *wasn't* drunk! o_o;

That *could* explain why Griffith looks so much more girly than usual, after the rebirth ^_^ Guts and Caska's child may well have been progressing towards womanhood. :p

'course there's always a little thing called "natural progression of art"... but that's some strange progression. ^^

Here's a question, does anyone know when gender during a pregnancy is decided? I seem to remember it being NOT at the moment of conception, but I'm far from an expert.

How long was it between Guts and Caska's wild tree-romping, and the eclipse? Can't have been more than a week or two, right? Probably less?

roberto999

The Black Chick of Darkness
[/quoteRe: Griffith - the gender challenged
Is it this topic still alive?
Could Casca's foetus have been female?  
I had this same thought yesterday, and I *wasn't* drunk! o_o;

That *could* explain why Griffith looks so much more girly than usual, after the rebirth ^_^  Guts and Caska's child may well have been progressing towards womanhood
Do you know a thing? I had the same thought when i saw it to crawl towards Gutts in the very first episode, when Gutts was in prison, do you remember? That is a NAKED WOMAN, how did she escape the censure? oh Yummy. Oh your faces turned green, are you not well? That or you are turning in the incredible Hulk ;D

M

Marcus

OK, my minds made up. Griffith is female!! Thats what I think. He is a she!! Just look at the pictures of the latest chapter and tell me what you think.

Umm.. Where are you guys getting the latest chapters?  ???

Uriel

This journey isn't ov--AARGH!
Has anyone considered Griffith being a herm?

If anyone is gender challenged, it's Femto! Unless at the weekends his is named Barbra, why else would he were lipstick? Take a close look... he's a damn wentch! :eek:

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
Has anyone considered Griffith being a herm?

If anyone is gender challenged, it's Femto! Unless at the weekends his is named Barbra, why else would he were lipstick? Take a close look... he's a damn wentch! :eek:
Very insightful.

Vermillion

If we do not find them soon, we shall be of no use
OK, my minds made up. Griffith is female!! Thats what I think. He is a she!! Just look at the pictures of the latest chapter and tell me what you think.

When Griffith was reborn, Griffith may have looked male, but maybe Griffith was still...had should I say...not fully "developed"??

I would not be surprised if Muira decides to make Griffith female.  8)

Very insheitful........HAHAHAHAHA........hahahahah........heheheh........heh........ha........he........thump!.......zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.... :-X

Top Bottom