Griffith - the gender challenged

maximus

Es ist einsam im Nebel zu wandern...
Omeag Weapon? Couldn't they have come up with something more original? Like Döner Weapon.
des kann ja woi net dein ernst sein! >:(

however i got the game already over a week and it is just great!
i haven t fought yet against any difficult boss but the story, characters and the game all together is awesome!

D

Drachenfels

Aber mal ernsthaft, Weapon Monster sollten in FFs schon erscheinen. Aber man muss ja nicht die gleichen Namen oder das gleiche Aussehen verwenden.

maximus

Aber mal ernsthaft, Weapon Monster sollten in FFs schon erscheinen. Aber man muss ja nicht die gleichen Namen oder das gleiche Aussehen verwenden.
nunja die weapon monster sind halt ein fester bestandteil von FF;genau wie zum Beispiel Chocobos!
man ist ja schließlich auch nicht gezwungen gegen weapons zu kämpfen oder sich mit den Chocobos zu beschäftigen...
auch die zusätzlichen bestia oder andere Geheimnisse sind einfach nur draufgaben für richtige FF Fans....
was jetzt speziell die weapons betrifft ,muss ich sagen finde ich sie eigentlich gut denn sie sind auf jeden fall eine zusätzliche herausforderung für jeden spieler!?

Mal sehen wie sich "Richter" bei FFX schlägt!
Bist du auch schon mitten im geschehen!?

D

Drachenfels

Mal sehen wie sich "Richter" bei FFX schlägt!
Bist du auch schon mitten im geschehen!?

Ich habs gestern erst bekommen, heute(in4.30 Stunden) hab ich einen Mathetest. Danach fang ich aber gleich an!

Hmmm... da wäre aber auch noch Neverwinter Nights... schwere Entscheidung...

Ok, back to English now ;D

maximus

Hmmm... da wäre aber auch noch Neverwinter Nights... schwere Entscheidung...
u better hurry up cause there are lots of adventures waiting for u!
i guess it doesn t matter what u play first cauz there r both great.
however i d prefer FF if u d asked me... 8)

puella

Berserk forever
I think you get to Olivier Status soon in either this or "Griffith the good guy" thread.
no doubt thanks to Drachenfels. :D
108 posts more! Maximus! Yay Yay!

*** actually, it gives me great fun to read your continuous discussion, Max and Drach. ;D

maximus

I think you get to Olivier
*** actually, it gives me great fun to read your continuous discussion, Max and Drach. ;D
hehe...well i actually don t know how this started or got so far...
however i am still positive bout it;
as u should know best puella i like this kind of conversation!? ;)

trapped_soul

"This is it. It's over."
hehe...well i actually don t know how this started or got so far...
however i am still positive bout it;
as u should know best puella i like this kind of conversation!? ;)

it's because the subject of this dicsussion is final fantasy. this is why you can't stop talking, maximus. ;)

maximus

it's because the subject of this dicsussion is final fantasy. this is why you can't stop talking, maximus.    ;)
concerning this topic u might be right but...
puella actually refered to "the kind of offensive "conversation i had with drachenfels in several other topics.

D

Drachenfels

Ok, I'm at the thunderplanes in FFX. When wlll finally the great story unfold?
And NWN was a dissapointment, at least the first chapter. Doesn't come even close to the greatness of BG2, it's rather the second part of Darkstone or something. Hopefully the games gets better, and I can use my custom Guts equipment somehow in the game.

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
Ok, I'm at the thunderplanes in FFX. When wlll finally the great story unfold?
If you dont like it now, you wont like it further. I sure didnt. Then again, Olivier loved it.
And NWN was a dissapointment, at least the first chapter. Doesn't come even close to the greatness of BG2, it's rather the second part of Darkstone or something. Hopefully the games gets better, and I can use my custom Guts equipment somehow in the game.
BG2 was great? I gave up after I kept missing attacks on bats...

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
Not at all. Maybe it was the dub that shyed me away from the plot... but I just really didn't care about the characters the whole way through. And because of that, the plot couldn't carry itself.

maximus

i really liked BG2...
..certainly not the first 5 hours cauz its just too weird in the beginning.... :p

D

Drachenfels

Maybe reading the manual before start playing would have helped ::)

Oh, and when were there bats in the game?

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
Maybe reading the manual before start playing would have helped ::)
Nope. My accuracy was just too low to land successive hits. The bats, on the otherhand, had badass accuracy apparently. Anyway thats not the point. Its just an example of why I didn't like the game: that kind of gameplay. I really dont like D+D RPG's, its just not my bag, baby.
Oh, and when were there bats in the game?
Oh well shit, I dont know.. a rat maybe. It was something normally insignificant, small and futile, but blatantly lethal in Baldurs Gate.

trapped_soul

"This is it. It's over."
i really liked BG2...
..certainly not the first 5 hours cauz its just too weird in the beginning.... :p
hmmm... i gave up during the first 5-10 hours of playing. i enjoyed the first part much more. the second one was so... irritating. baldur's gate had a straight storyline, while in BG2 everythings seems to start simultaniously.

Begemot

STOP UNDRESSING ME WITH YOUR EYES!
Oh well shit, I dont know.. a rat maybe. It was something normally insignificant, small and futile, but blatantly lethal in Baldurs Gate.

Probably Mephits.

I prefer BG2 to the FF series, save FFT, because of the more tactical nature of them.

If you ever try it again, be a Barbarian, probably the most beginner friendly class.

D

Drachenfels

Nope. My accuracy was just too low to land successive hits. The bats, on the otherhand, had badass accuracy apparently. Anyway thats not the point. Its just an example of why I didn't like the game: that kind of gameplay. I really dont like D+D RPG's, its just not my bag, baby.

True, 99% of DnD, or rather all western RPGs, are crap. The rest is made by Bioware and Black Isle.
But if you just want to doom a game cause you didn't made a good character at the beginning... well, I find this pretty pathetic. :-/

BG1 or 2?
Anyway, don't try to melee attack a monster with a class that wasn't made for that, like the wizard.

hmmm... i gave up during the first 5-10 hours of playing. i enjoyed the first part much more. the second one was so... irritating. baldur's gate had a straight storyline, while in BG2 everythings seems to start simultaniously.

That's what I liked about BG2 - you must follow the main plot line(which wasn't that good, by the way), but you can be what you want: evil, good or neutral. Such freedeom of decisions is hardly to be found in any japanese RPG.

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
But if you just want to doom a game cause you didn't made a good character at the beginning... well, I find this pretty pathetic. :-/
I guess you didnt read the part where I said the gameplay was what i didn't like.
BG1 or 2?
BG2
Anyway, don't try to melee attack a monster with a class that wasn't made for that, like the wizard.
I was a half-elf

Top Bottom