AOW - New T-shirts

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
Received this email from AOW today.

AOW said:
[JAPAN MADE]

● The More Being Worn, The More Comfortable It Becomes
● All Producing Processes, From Sewing To Quality Controlling Are Carried Out In Japan

There are 3 types for you to choose:

Berserk T-shirt 「Knight of Skeleton Ⅰ」 (see the image below)
Berserk T-shirt 「Knight of Skeleton Ⅱ」
Berserk T-shirt 「Eclipse」

For more details, please refer to http://www.art-of-war.co.jp

AOW-SK_T-shirt.jpg

■ Pre-ordering will start at 11:00am, 7 September (Japanese time)

For those with bad eyesight, the text on the t-shirt says: "we are nothing more than shadows on water" with "Art of waR" written under it. Personally I think it's pretty ugly so I'll pass unless the other two designs end up looking better.

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
CnC said:
Whats that title say? "- World"?

Yeah, I'm not sure about the first word, but at first look I'd say it's "Ideas World" (in spite of the middle letter for the first word looking like a G).

handsome rakshas

Thanks Grail!
I'm really liking the design of this shirt, it's kinda punky. I look forward to see what the Eclipse shirt looks like, so far it's pretty kickass. Thanks for the info and pic, Aaz.

CnC

Ad Oculos
Aazealh said:
Yeah, I'm not sure about the first word, but at first look I'd say it's "Ideas World" (in spite of the middle letter for the first word looking like a G).

I thought it said "Jesus World"...

...but that can't be right, can it?

Chiba

Proud owner of a Dragonslayer
Does anyone know if they will be available in XL or XXL too? That M one from the survey was only usable as glove at best. :serpico:

G

Genome

Yep, very expensive and not nice at all. Even so anyone here can make the same t-shirt at home (and better looking I think) :void:

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
What a letdown, I mean come on, it's Skull Knight on a t-shirt. Not too hard to make it look cool, but somehow they failed. My hat's off to Art of War!

I think the top says "In This World" as in "In this world we are nothing more than shadows on water." That's my best shot at it, lmao.

CnC

Ad Oculos
Abul-Abbas said:
I think the top says "In This World" as in "In this world we are nothing more than shadows on water." That's my best shot at it, lmao.

Rakshas figured it out a while ago. Read da thread

G

Genome

What I'm wonderring if it is a costumer asked item in the costumer's form they send few weeks ago... If so they completly missed and hope they will go back on statues. :miura:

Top Bottom