Mount & Blade: Potential for a Mod project? Berserk: Band of the Hawk.

Forest Wraith

Evil is born when we lose power over ourselves.
I was just browsing the myarmoury.com forum today and started reading this thread:

http://www.myarmoury.com/talk/viewtopic.php?t=10862

I'd read aboutMount & Blade before in a list of top independent Videogames. Evidently, it's reputation is well deserved; not only is it hailed by the HEMA and WMA communities but everything is available on line, leading to an impressive and diverse list of mods: Featuring such exotic settings as Pirate Battles during the age of Sail, Mesoamerica and the Spanish Conquistadors and even a few fantasy settings to boot

So, being a fan-boy for our favorite Manga series, the potential for a Berserk mod was the first thing that popped into my head. I'm not sure how well Guts as the Fully Fledged, Back Swordsman would fit into the setting and Gameplay dynamics. I imagine it could be done but it would probably be the equivalent of playing as a Capcom/Street Fighter Boss . . . Unless of course . . . A mod for Zodd could also be created . . . That being noted, the potential for a Berserk mod set during the Golden Age Ark is evident. Considering the extensive use of Cavalry in both, this looks like an all but perfect Videogame engine for that setting and time in the Berserk Storyline.

I'm under the impression that a lot of you are talented in the fields that would make a Berserk Mod great and who better to create a Berserk mod then the people who would get everything right? I'm afraid I must admit that I can't be of much help in this endeavor. that is, if there is enough interest to make this a major, forum-wide project. But I thought that it would be well worth it to bring this to your attention.

Top Bottom