Chances of a New Berserk Anime?!!!

bundy

BRAIN FREEZE!!!
We all know that the Berserk anime ROCKS!!! But I believe that everyone including myself wanted to KILL for more after seeing the ending!

After reading the MANGA...I can't seem to get enough of BERSERK!!!

Vermillion

If we do not find them soon, we shall be of no use
There were tentative plans to make a second season but that rumor has been around for a loooong time. Know it just a myth past from legend from the days of yore :D

So I wouldnt hold my breathe if I were you.

bundy

BRAIN FREEZE!!!
So I heard...but I'm actually not wishing for a second season...more like re-release. Something more closer to the manga. I hope...(in my dreams) Miura thinks about redoing the entire anime after completing the manga!

So this time all the characters are included along with the graphic content contained in the Manga!!!
Again...this is a wish!!!

I have already heard the long breaks Miura takes to complete the story!!! Hopefully he completes the manga before he croaks...or else we will be seeing someone else make a crappy story!

How popular is BERSERK in Japan anyway?..anyone know?!! Only heard of a cult following?!
And, is miura even working other projects...movies?...other manga?

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
I have already heard the long breaks Miura takes to complete the story!!! Hopefully he completes the manga before he croaks...or else we will be seeing someone else make a crappy story!
Well, I think the FAQ overexaggerates how long the breaks are...Thats something maybe I should fix. His breaks are at most, a month long. But to the community who checks the BBS every day (like me and many others) one month is a LONG damned time...
How popular is BERSERK in Japan anyway?..anyone know?!! Only heard of a cult following?!
And, is miura even working other projects...movies?...other manga?
It got really popular after the anime in Japan. If you'll notice, it hasnt been cancelled in over 13 years so...Id say its pretty popular.

I hope...(in my dreams) Miura thinks about redoing the entire anime after completing the manga!
Miura is a mangaka. He wasn't responsible for the previous anime series, and I doubt he'd become an anime director (or whatever) after the end of Berserk.

Well, I think the FAQ overexaggerates how long the breaks are...Thats something maybe I should fix. His breaks are at most, a month long.
Actually, they're generally 2 or 3 weeks long, since he just "skips" a Young Animal issue...
It may seem like a month for _us_, but for Miura...

maximus

Es ist einsam im Nebel zu wandern...
Actually, they're generally 2 or 3 weeks long, since he just "skips" a Young Animal issue...
It may seem like a month for _us_, but for Miura...
would be interesting what he does during this break...is he able to forget about berserk and drawing mangas and can relax and enjoy other activities or
is he always aware of his work and can t even sleep well till the manga is finally done...?

(sometimes i think he is kind of guts...lonely warrior who walks his way through life only to reach one target that seems impossible or way too far away to reach...however he can  t escape or rest in peace till he reached what he is focused on...??!!)

no matter what; this break he takes shouldn t be "aslongasucanspellthewordberserk" for him.

Again we gotta rimind urselves that he really works his ass off... :eek:

would be interesting what he does during this break...is he able to forget about berserk and drawing mangas and can relax and enjoy other activities or
is he always aware of his work and can t even sleep well till the manga is finally done...?

BOOBIE LAND PARADISE!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Lamech

In darkness Lies truth
I think i would have to go with Bundy's Wish hehe. I would probably kill for the whole series to be redone on DVD and stay closer to the manga, But it is just a wish and we can all dream i guess ;)

trapped_soul

"This is it. It's over."
I think i would have to go with Bundy's Wish hehe. I would probably kill for the whole series to be redone on DVD and stay closer to the manga, But it is just a wish and we can all dream i guess  ;)
true. it would actually be very cool, if the anime was closer to the manga. when i started to read the manga, i was like: "Gosh, what's going one". The manga is much more detailed. although the anime is just an adaption of the manga, i still hope for a season2. i'm just afraid that it ain't gonna happen. :-[

maximus

Es ist einsam im Nebel zu wandern...
:-[
true. it would actually be very cool, if the anime was closer to the manga. when i started to read the manga, i was like: "Gosh, what's going one". The manga is much more detailed. although the anime is just an adaption of the manga, i still hope for a season2. i'm just afraid that it ain't gonna happen.    :-[
...i just agree... :-[ :'( :p

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
Well, who knows.

But since this is speculation after all, i figured i'd post[link=http://www.animeondvd.com]this[/link].
About the media blasters "official news". Me and rane were talking about this today. My opinion is, whoever this guy at Media Blasters is, hes in no position to judge the potential product of a company who hes engaged in a business deal with. VAP will most likely say whatever they think Media Blasters will like to hear, even if its "more berserk PLZ".

We've heard this same rumor for years now. The only difference this time is the day of the week. Thats about it.

trapped_soul

"This is it. It's over."
I figured as much (especially after a talk with Cronus).  But hey, it is speculation after all.  Just tired, played-out, crappy speculation.
yeah, that's what it is. however i won't believe that there's a season2 until i either
a) hold it in my hands
b) see the announcements confirmed by Olivier on this board.

lyricaldanichan

My Boredom Has Outshined The Sun!
Walter, have you thought that maybe MB is funding the 2nd series? ;-) This is not uncommon since Pioneer and ADV does the same thing (ie Hellsing and Noir).

So I wouldn't be suprised if that is the case.. :)

Danielle

Top Bottom