Volume 32 cover revealed

11/29/07... The cover is looking very nice:
32.jpg

http://www.younganimal.com/berserk/window/comics.html

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
I could be wrong, but it looks like just an excerpt of the full cover. Right now it's looking very similar to Vol 31 30's cover.

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
pippin22 said:
Hmm, call me an idiot, but I'd say it's the full cover. Let's get some more opinions on this.
I'm beginning to think so too, based on the size of the canvas texture (little bumps in the painting) that's visible. If it's only a portion of the canvas, it's a BIG canvas.

Either way, we'll know soon enough when it appears on some other site along with the logo etc.

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
CnC said:
I think its the whole thing. I don't think you need Zodd's face for this pic, his eyes are fine, compositionally.
Yeah, and I think the huge Young Animal text slapped on the image sort of distorts the full effect, too. Thanks, publisher...

Scorpio

Courtesy of Grail's doodling.
I didn't even see Zodd's eyes at first because of that crazy line across them and the overpowering font. Looks much better now that I can imagine the whole image.

Uriel

This journey isn't ov--AARGH!
Looking good...

This time I am looking forward to the coloured posters included. Griffith for the possible win?

Rhombaad

Video Game Time Traveler
Peregrine_Falcon said:
What is it with publishing companies and the desire to cover up artwork? :miura:

Fortunately, the Japanese volumes hardly obscure the cover art, unlike previous Dark Horse volumes. DH is handling the covers better these days, IMO.

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
Smith said:
Hmm so maybe its time to update the encyclopedia with the new cover :zodd:

We'll update it when the volume is released. This preview is covered in text, in case you haven't noticed.

My craving for berserk seem to worsen everyday...

Usually berserk will be available for my country within 2 months after released

However now almost 3 months into the market and yet I'm still not seeing it in any of my local bookstores shelf (to be more exact, I didnt even hear any news of release as of now)

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
Smith said:
Usually berserk will be available for my country within 2 months after released

However now almost 3 months into the market and yet I'm still not seeing it in any of my local bookstores shelf (to be more exact, I didnt even hear any news of release as of now)

It's out in Traditional Chinese. What version do you read again?

Top Bottom