Berserk never released/translated video! Now with a trailer! (10/12/2007)

the last trailer was pretty good.. though too much being showed, I mean you see parts of the eclipse so for people havent seen the show are gonna be like:

hmm when am I gonna see those weird monsters i saw in the trailer.. dunno it would kinda ruin it for me if I havent read the manga or seen the anime.

besides that it was nice, but I must agree with the others; didnt really like the end credits.. too fast,too much and cant really read it

Scorpio

Courtesy of Grail's doodling.
asic said:
the last trailer was pretty good.. though too much being showed, I mean you see parts of the eclipse so for people havent seen the show are gonna be like:

hmm when am I gonna see those weird monsters i saw in the trailer.. dunno it would kinda ruin it for me if I havent read the manga or seen the anime.

The first episode reveals the snake baron, so the audience already knows there is potential for monsters. Not to mention Zodd shows up somewhere around episode 5. I don't think its that big of a spoiler.

Oburi

All praise Grail
I know that when I first watched the series I was waiting for all the monsters I saw in the preview, and by episode 23 I was like damn they must cram lot's of stuff in the last two episodes because I havn't seen half the shit I saw in the preview. Idk if it ruined anything but it was kinda wierd knowing that something big was going down before the finale because of a too revealing preview. The ending wasn't as big a shock for me as it coulda been, so yea it does kinda suck, previews that show too much.

I don't think the fact that some sort of monster or monsters were going to show up at the conclusion was a big surprise. The Snake Baron was in the first episode, It was established that Guts's flesh was owned by some demonic power, demonic ghosts were clutching Guts's body, Zodd was in episode 6, a bunch of demons leaked out of a prison wall and then a voice from beyond that Griffith would meet someone not of this world, Griffith held a Beherit that blinked its eye open in episode 4, every episode began with a giant, demonic hand holding a Beherit, the snake baron was found in the forest again, and Rickert ran into the Count and Rosine. Considering that Griffith was the king of a demon-infested dictatorship in the future, but appeared as an angel in the past, something big was going to have to happen eventually for Griffith to go from savior to Satan.

Oh, thanks so much to everyone for the constructive critics and comments.

I'd like to reply all of you point by point, but unfortunately my internet is down and i'm using it from a my friend's home...

I'll do it as soon as i can! :daiba:

Top Bottom