Movies to look forward to

Oburi

All praise Grail
ori said:
Aw man here I thought we had similar tastes in films! I mean you hate transformers almost as much as I do. But then you start saying you like twilight? :isidro: I won't say I lost respect for you. I'm just shocked you hate transformers yet like twilight. Both movies are equally as bad but I respect you for liking a movie that mostly everyone I know hates.

A girl is dragging me to see the second film when it comes out. She keeps pestering me to read the books and watch the 1st film before the 2nd.... :puck: gah no way. I'm only seeing this movie because we have a deal going on. I see the movie and....well...anyways the main reason I don't like the movie or should I say now franchise is because I don't like the way vampires are portrayed in it. Also, because the twilight fangirls can be very annoying.

Well I mean come one you guys know me well enough by now to know that I don't really think Twilight is a "great film". I've said it before when i saw the first one that it's like a t.v. movie. This isn't anything special (hell i'll watch True Blood for my vampire needs) but it's mostly because I love the lead actress in the film and a close friend of mine had to do a whole Twilight themed dance for a show so we watched te movie many times for research. I'm totally biased (and really gay) for liking the movies but cmon, i got friends who still watch Ninja Turtles.

You want me to say these films suck? Believe me I know they suck.

ori said:
Aw man here I thought we had similar tastes in films! I mean you hate transformers almost as much as I do. But then you start saying you like twilight? :isidro: I won't say I lost respect for you. I'm just shocked you hate transformers yet like twilight. Both movies are equally as bad but I respect you for liking a movie that mostly everyone I know hates.

A girl is dragging me to see the second film when it comes out. She keeps pestering me to read the books and watch the 1st film before the 2nd.... :puck: gah no way. I'm only seeing this movie because we have a deal going on. I see the movie and....well...anyways the main reason I don't like the movie or should I say now franchise is because I don't like the way vampires are portrayed in it. Also, because the twilight fangirls can be very annoying.

I really hate Twilight to, I honestly don't see why all these chicks think Robert Patisson it hot. He's really pale looking and well he's just plain ugly to me and the movie is crap, what's really so special about a human and a vampire falling in love :schierke:

Dar_Klink

Last Guardian when? - CyberKlink 20XX before dying
slan69 said:
I really hate Twilight to, I honestly don't see why all these chicks think Robert Patisson it hot. He's really pale looking and well he's just plain ugly to me and the movie is crap, what's really so special about a human and a vampire falling in love :schierke:
WHAT IS THIS!? A girl being sensible about Twilight!? Slan, you've changed my whole outlook on life. Things seem more positive now! :troll:

Darklink286 said:
WHAT IS THIS!? A girl being sensible about Twilight!? Slan, you've changed my whole outlook on life. Things seem more positive now! :troll:

Not all girls like this movie you know although my sisters do :ganishka: But they their have their own opinion about the movie so whatever, but at least they don't think Robert is hot so that's a good thing . I just don't want to hear it from them like how I hear it from all my friend's, it really kills your ears after a couple minutes so I just take out the Ipod :slan:

slan69 said:

That's also puzzling to me. I mean I'm not the best looking guy in the world but when I see girls practically drooling over a guy that has the face of a dog's ass it makes me question my appearance. To attract girls I need to look like ass? :???:

NightCrawler

Aeons gone, vast, mad and deathless
The Perineum Falcon said:
Might be a little early for this thread, and i'd hate to push the start button on the hype-machine, but here are two stills from Wes Anderson's new film, a stop-motion adaptation of Roald Dahl's The Fantastic Mr. Fox.

Finally, a good opportunity to post this gif again:

dismissivewank.gif

That's how i feel about Wes Anderson of late.

The Perineum Falcon said:
Might be a little early for this thread, and i'd hate to push the start button on the hype-machine, but here are two stills from Wes Anderson's new film, a stop-motion adaptation of Roald Dahl's The Fantastic Mr. Fox.

I found this regarding that movie. Looks to be a children's book of some sort. Anyways it has some up close pics to view of the characters.

http://www.dorlingkindersley-uk.co.uk/nf/Book/BookDisplay/0,,9781405341653,00.html?/Fantastic_Mr_Fox_Funfax

ori said:
I found this regarding that movie. Looks to be a children's book of some sort. Anyways it has some up close pics to view of the characters.

http://www.dorlingkindersley-uk.co.uk/nf/Book/BookDisplay/0,,9781405341653,00.html?/Fantastic_Mr_Fox_Funfax

Yeah, I read it. It's fairly entertaining. But, of course, the film takes liberties with the book's story, so it's really something (almost) entirely different (and no idea what the content would be).

NightCrawler

Aeons gone, vast, mad and deathless
Vampire_Hunter_Bob said:

What?
Sacha is a comedy genious.

"The needle on my internal Laugh Meter went haywire, bouncing among hilarity, appreciation, shock, admiration, disgust, disbelief and appalled incredulity. Here is a film that is 82 minutes long and doesn’t contain 30 boring seconds."

I agree with Ebert.

Vampire_Hunter_Bob

Cats are great
NightCrawler said:
What?
Sacha is a comedy genious.

"The needle on my internal Laugh Meter went haywire, bouncing among hilarity, appreciation, shock, admiration, disgust, disbelief and appalled incredulity. Here is a film that is 82 minutes long and doesn’t contain 30 boring seconds."

I agree with Ebert.

:isidro:
I wasn't aware Ebert had a price!

Top Bottom