Phoenix Wright: Trials and Tribulations

Felt it was somewhat obligatory with a namesake to keep up.
Asides from Aazealh, I have no idea who on SK is keeping up with the PW/Gyakuten Saiban series, but the third and (final) Phoenix Wright title was just released in America. I got my pre-order picked up tonight, and sadly I won't get to play it till I get back to finishing the 4th trial in JFA. Nice to know that this returns to 5 cases, which is what I assume the original GBA game had.

Anyways, feel free to chime in if you'll be playing it.

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
I'll definitely be picking it up, however it won't be for a while as I already have a lot of games on the backburner and not a lot of time to play these days.

Aazealh said:
I'll definitely be picking it up, however it won't be for a while as I already have a lot of games on the backburner and not a lot of time to play these days.
Pretty much the same, I'm running about 3-4 games on DS backburners and a good handful of console games. Hopefully I'll get around to starting T&T this weekend during breaks at work.

handsome rakshas

Thanks Grail!
Like Aaz, I also have other things I want to play first. Not that I wouldn't want to play it, I love the series. But CV wins before anything else and I forgot how much SotN brings out the obsessive compulsive in me. DXC should keep me busy until November, then I'll switch to Front Mission DS or the new Metal Gear Portable Ops for PSP. Looks like PW is going to have to wait.

handsome rakshas said:
Like Aaz, I also have other things I want to play first. Not that I wouldn't want to play it, I love the series. But CV wins before anything else and I forgot how much SotN brings out the obsessive compulsive in me. DXC should keep me busy until November, then I'll switch to Front Mission DS or the new Metal Gear Portable Ops for PSP. Looks like PW is going to have to wait.
I completely forgot about Front Mission DS. And you have Dracula X Chronicles? (I'm taking DXC=?) Damn, the one game I want to bring myself to get a PSP for, sigh.

Top Bottom