Staff member
Rhombaad said:
Maybe Sonia will see the preview for episode 292. :troll:

Behold! A glimpse of the FUTURE!
07v22a.jpg

S

Sanguinius

Rhombaad said:
Looks like Griffith forgot something and had to go back for it with the Pontiff in tow. :ganishka:

My guess is he forgot his Oil of Olay Skin Care set. http://olay.co.uk/inca/?gclid=CLnLrKOmx48CFRs-TAoddDFs0A

S

smoke

Ha ha, Griffith forgetting something? And still looking so serene and godlike on his way back?

Which makes me wonder, does Grif always look so mystical? I mean, when he's taking a shit, does he have that ^ expression?

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
smoke said:
Which makes me wonder, does Grif always look so mystical? I mean, when he's taking a shit, does he have that ^ expression?
I know you're just joking, but there's a valid reason he has that expression: He's a demigod playing at being a human, so of course he's going to look otherworldly.

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
Vampire_Hunter_Bob said:
What's going on in page 20? Is that something that already happened or are they talking about it happening.
Looks like he's being crowned KING, so I'm guessing they're discussing a future event. I don't think Miura would give us a flashback for an event like that.

My question is, what's that first image the girl (Foss' daughter Elise, I take it) sees in her dream, on page 11? A representation of Ganishka...? As, some giant, evil tree silhouette? :ganishka:

Rhombaad

Video Game Time Traveler
Thanks for the scans, Scanbot!  Another dialogue-heavy episode; I can't wait for the translation. :guts:

Griffith looks awesome on the last page.

Walter said:
Looks like he's being crowned KING, so I'm guessing they're discussing a future event. I don't think Miura would give us a flashback for an event like that.

My question is, what's that first image the girl (Foss' daughter Eliza, I take it) sees in her dream, on page 11? A representation of Ganishka...? As, some giant, evil tree silhouette? :ganishka:

When I first saw that silhouette I thought of Slan.

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
Aazealh said:
It's a multi-armed Kushan deity, like Hindu ones. Check out Ganishka's throne in volume 27.
Ganishka's apostle form... revealed!:

cutout.png

KUSHAN KOMBAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATT

Thanks for the episode scanbot!

Nice calm episode; Sonia's being her fawning self over Griffith is cute. Particularly with his cape wrapped around her. Not much else until I can figure out what's being said, but it should be good.

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
Vampire_Hunter_Bob said:
What's going on in page 20? Is that something that already happened or are they talking about it happening.

It's a future event, like Walter said. Probably right after the battle, as we expected.

Jhot obs said:
Nice calm episode; Sonia's being her fawning self over Griffith is cute. Particularly with his cape wrapped around her.

Yeah, she's pretty cute playing to be a Kushan, not to mention it's a bit daring. :void:
Anyway, Locus strikes me as particularly menacing on the top panel of page 23. And his words... "The true sun shining over the world." :griff:

CnC

Ad Oculos
kickass episode. Really needs the translation, tho. It's very dialogue heavy.

Sonia really helps break the tension on all this atmosphere of gods and kings. Very cool.
Thanks "scanbot"

Uriel

This journey isn't ov--AARGH!
CnC..

I'd like to point out Griffith's hair is WHITE. That is all.

But it's nice to have Berserk back. Beer in hand I made my way through it and loved every single panel! Hopefully this won't be the last of the Griffith focus. One episode would be a real kick in the nards. As for rest, I too feel that translations are kinda crucial to really appreciating the episode. I will never thank a robot like you, Scanbot, but give a tip of the hat to those involved in it's uploading ;)

11/22, people. Look forward to it!

Uriel

This journey isn't ov--AARGH!
Eiffel 65 and Musashi in the same post...

I'll never again forgive.

Edit - THAT IS A FALSE PIXEL.

Top Bottom