THE birthday surprise!

CnC

Ad Oculos
“To be fair to the teacher, you could tell she was just stunned and when the cream came out she told the stripper, ‘That’s it. That’s enough.’"

Best quote out of this, imo.

And what kind of wierd present was this supposed to be anyway. What mom orders a guy in a gorilla suit as a birthday present?

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
A stripper peeled off her clothes and whipped a 16-year-old student in front of his class, ensuring that the boy’s mother had achieved her aim of providing a birthday surprise he would never forget.

But it was not the surprise gift that she had intended when she booked a man dressed in a gorilla suit.
When I first read this, I thought maybe the mom had accidentally hired a male stripper dressed in a gorilla suit. Now THAT would have been embarassing for the kid.

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
Man, I don't know whether I'd love or hate my mom for this. Most likely hate though, that kid must have been really embarrassed.

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
Wonder if that video the teacher took will make it on the internet :carcus: YouTube, don't fail me now!!

Okin

The Ultimate Battle Creature
Walter said:
When I first read this, I thought maybe the mom had accidentally hired a male stripper dressed in a gorilla suit. Now THAT would have been embarassing for the kid.

I thought the same thing at first and was horrified! Then I realized that it was the best possibility of all, and I remembered I didn't even have a 16th birthday... :judo: I WANT A STRIPPER NOW!

But why was the kid embarrased? He got a better present than most of his class I bet!

Top Bottom