what they give

puella

Berserk forever
Guts and Griffith are destined to destroy the other's fate.
In this course, I want to make it clear what they give and take.
First Griffith gives Guts new life with the hawks.
Then Guts helps Griffith out nearly reach his dream.

Second Guts takes away everything(including Griffith's self-esteem) from Griffith by leaving him.In a way Guts causes to ruin Griffith.
Then, needless to say, Griffith takes away everything from Guts in the eclipse.

Third, Guts is supposed to destroy Griffth's whole dream in the future.

They give just once and then continuously take and take till now. but is that all?
I wonder if they really really only destroy each other except for one. I think there may be something more.
I mean "let's figure out or think up what they give to the other in the curruent situation"
Can't it be found out that the two may have affirmative reciprocal affection for each other now and in the future?

*** sorry, folks. My English is like a lizard almost always. ::)

Lliugusamui

around the corner
They give just once and then continuously take and take till now.
I wonder if they really really destroy each other except for one.
I mean "let's figure out what they give to the other in the curruent situation"
Are there any point that the two may have affirmative affection for each other?
i don't understand what you're talking about, indeed, they give once and take till now.
but the following sentences seem weird to me , what do you wanted to mean ?

apoligize for not arguing and all, i got to go to school :(

trapped_soul

"This is it. It's over."
I wonder if they really really only destroy each other except for one. I think there may be something more.
i don't know what you're talking about at this point. what do you mean by saying "there may be something more". there may be what?

Can't it be found out that the two may have affirmative reciprocal affection for each other now and in the future?
huh? ???

i wouldn't say that. most of the time i do understand perfectly what you're saying. :)

puella

Berserk forever
hehe, I must have made too odd question this time.
I mean, in short, try to find out 'good' point in the relationship between the two.
For example, Methinks, Guts can realize what his true dream is because of the revenging on Griffith. Or Griffith gets to realize how strongly obssessed he has been in his whole life.
blahblahblah
O.K. It's time to shut up. :-[

Lliugusamui

around the corner
try to find out 'good' point in the relationship between the two

ok , thanks to Griffith's becoming Femto, the Hicks came and Guts know now Farneze and Serpico
thanks to him again, he met Puck :D he found Dragon Slayer ;D and got an iron canon arm :eek:
But, because of Griffith, Theresia want to kill him, he created a Beast in his mind that make him go REALLY berserk...
Thanks to Guts, Griffith became Femto and thus Reborn with an entire body, he made that Zoddo and others apostles are with him and all of his army ...

hehe, I must have made too odd question this time.
you know, i also think it is kind of weird stuff ;)

Kenoh-Sama

"What is love? Not that I want some or anythi
Guts and Griffith are destined to destroy the other's fate.
In this course, I want to make it clear what they give and take.
First Griffith gives Guts new life with the hawks.
Then Guts helps Griffith out nearly reach his dream.

Second Guts takes away everything(including Griffith's self-esteem) from Griffith by leaving him.In a way Guts causes to ruin Griffith.
Then, needless to say, Griffith takes away everything from Guts in the eclipse.

Third, Guts is supposed to destroy Griffth's whole dream in the future.

They give just once and then continuously take and take till now. but is that all?
I mean "let's figure out or think up what they give to the other in the curruent situation"

No. I understand what your saying. They both help each other and they both hurt each other. It's quite a damaging cycle. Sad thing is none of this would have happened if Guts didn't hear Griffith's dream like speech about who he considers a friend. That was a dagger in Guts' heart. It hurt him enough that he wanted to be his friend even if it ment leaving which is something Guts would normally not even think about. While at the same time if Griffith told Guts how important he was to him (which he was. He could not have accomplised his goals without Guts) then the whole out come would have been different. No one is to blame in those circumstances because it not something that's can be blamed. It's a mis-communication between two friends.

Fishbomb

Fear the slightly white swordsman!
No. I understand what your saying. They both help each other and they both hurt each other. It's quite a damaging cycle. Sad thing is none of this would have happened if Guts didn't hear Griffith's dream like speech about who he considers a friend. That was a dagger in Guts' heart. It hurt him enough that he wanted to be his friend even if it ment leaving which is something Guts would normally not even think about. While at the same time if Griffith told Guts how important he was to him (which he was. He could not have accomplised his goals without Guts) then the whole out come would have been different. No one is to blame in those circumstances because it not something that's can be blamed. It's a mis-communication between two friends.

Yes, nothing can hurt quite as much as friends and lovers. But... nothing can heal quite as much either.

If either Gatts or Griffith wants to heal their wounds and get to their goals, they will have to find a common ground again. It is either that, or just running down the road to damnation....

*smiles* am I drunk or what. that seemed like thi first nice thing Kenoh-sama has said about Griffith...

Kenoh-Sama

Yes, nothing can hurt quite as much as friends and lovers. But... nothing can heal quite as much either.

If either Gatts or Griffith wants to heal their wounds and get to their goals, they will have to find a common ground again. It is either that, or just  running down the road to damnation....

*smiles* am I drunk or what. that seemed like thi first nice thing Kenoh-sama has said about Griffith...

Even Satan has his charm. 8)

Seriously tho', I'm looking at that aspect from a friendship POV. Not including past deeds or whatever.

roberto999

The Black Chick of Darkness
O.K. Let'us see. Griffith wanted a castle: How God hand he has the universe, and how Griffith "reborn" he had only to whistle and Charlotte is ready to toss him the kindom of midiands, since he apparently want conquer it "soft".
Gutts, right now, has not even a soul that he can call its own. If he die now it is the vortex of souls for him. I don't mention here his minor losses such: body parts missing,Caska mind,likewise. missing,  Isidoro and puck not missing...So it seems to me that one has taken the other has lost and heavily also. And it will always be so between these two: a taker and a giver.Sure Griffith has no problem to reconcile himself with Gutts. But I don't rembember to hear him tell anything about erasing the brand from Gutts and Caska. Far from it. If possiblle, it will means for Griffith lose everything again.

puella

Berserk forever
Griffith has no problem to reconcile himself with Gutts.
Oh, your post makes me have some thought.
Does Girffith really want to reconcile himself with Guts though he doesn't erase the brand on Guts as Roberto said? ::)

We can't be sure of that but just predict.

trapped_soul

"This is it. It's over."
Does Girffith really want to reconcile himself with Guts though he doesn't erase the brand on Guts as Roberto said?  ::)

i don't think so. i.... no i just don't think so.

Kenoh-Sama

Does Girffith really want to reconcile himself with Guts though he doesn't erase the brand on Guts as Roberto said?  ::)

We can't be sure of that but just predict.

???

puella

Berserk forever
what girls give

hey, gorgeous and energetic guys! Happy Valentine~

givechocolate_1675_138478

I'm extremely happy now I get 4 chocolates hanging around in the downtown today. :D
I love chocolate!! chocolate forever!!

Griffith

With the streak of a tear, Like morning dew
what girls give
I try to be good, but with set-ups like this, how can I be? No, it’s just too easy. ;D

Thanks for the "chocolates" (pictures, bah!) though, Puella, and Happy Valentines.

LL_love.jpg

-Griffith

roberto999

The Black Chick of Darkness
Yes, you are right Puella. Tomorrow is St. Valentine.  Let us see what can we wish to ours two resident lovers (Guts and Caska)? A HUNDRED  YEARS LIKE THESE. very,very evil  ;D

Kenoh-Sama

I try to be good, but with set-ups like this, how can I be? No, it’s just too easy. ;D

Thanks for the "chocolates" (pictures, bah!) though, Puella, and Happy Valentines.

LL_love.jpg

-Griffith

Yeah. He kicked Jim Browns ass in a race ;)

Top Bottom