Episode 292

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
Sort of resembles a more extreme form of your avatar Aaz :guts:

I wonder what he's so perturbed about, so early on in the events? Maybe the resistance has already seized back the kidnapped Wyndham women?

:ganishka: : "WHERE ALL THE WHITE WIMMEN AT?!"

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
Walter said:
I wonder what he's so perturbed about, so early on in the events? Maybe the resistance has already seized back the kidnapped Wyndham women?

When the weather's cold and humid it makes his scar hurt. :troll:

Uriel

This journey isn't ov--AARGH!
Preview? Mint!

Forgot to lock the front door again, Ganishka? Seriously.. he looks like he's about to fry a minion here (fingers crossed for Daiba again).

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
Uriel said:
Seriously.. he looks like he's about to fry a minion here (fingers crossed for Daiba again).
What do you have against our favorite pterodactyl-riding, turban-wearing caster?

I kinda miss the guy... :daiba: I hadn't even thought of him in a while, but since he survived the sea assault, I think it's safe to assume we'll be seeing him as a part of the upcoming battle. Then again, we were holding out so long for THE LAND GENERAL, only to see his eyes/eardrums/brain/nostril/neck/ etc. be arrow'd in one page.

Uriel

This journey isn't ov--AARGH!
Walter said:
What do you have against our favorite pterodactyl-riding, turban-wearing caster?

I just like watching him get the brunt of Ganishka's tantrums... which is bizarre because I really like the chap.

Woohoo, new episode and a great looking preview, thanks for the heads up! The expression is priceless, almost seems like it's someone else's hand the way he's clutching his face and those bulging eyes.

Rhombaad

Video Game Time Traveler
Awesome preview!

Walter said:
Then again, we were holding out so long for THE LAND GENERAL, only to see his eyes/eardrums/brain/nostril/neck/ etc. be arrow'd in one page.

The Ganish waited all that time to introduce his elite land general only to have him lamely killed off before he could do anything worthwhile, so no wonder he's pissed. :ganishka:

Death May Die said:
Does any one know when 292 will be around by chance?

... :griff:

Griffith

With the streak of a tear, Like morning dew
Wow, best preview image and episode title combo ever: FOG OF DEATH!

Anyway, looks like Ganishka is maybe still steaming over the events in Vritannis. :carcus:

Yeah, what if he did get that same dream? I'm looking forward to this episode anyway and if I'm not wrong it's not that far away from now, which is a Good Thing (tm) of course. Really though the first thought I got when looking at the picture was whether he forgot to turn off the stove or realised he forgot to turn up last episode...

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
Shinryuu said:
Maybe Ganishka had the same dream mentioned by the children in 291... that would almost certainly disturb him.

Yeah, especially since I don't think it'd be the exact same dream, it'd probably show him his own death or something. :griff:

Okin

The Ultimate Battle Creature
Ganiska really should take better care of his eyes, look at them all red and puffy! I think he's angry that his contact fell out. All that steam must be irritating them too!

Looks like the pacing may have increased a tad. Still don't think they'll be fighting just yet, too soon.

I think what I'm looking forward to mostly is if Griffith will finally show more of what he is really capable of.

S

smoke

You guys got it all wrong. He's taking off his pressurized, air-tight Ganishka mask and revealing that he's actually Griffith's evil twin brother, Grifith.

Cool preview.

SaiyajinNoOuji

I'm still better than you
I think this needs to take a Fist of the North Star connection and everyone needs to be everyones long lost secret brother/sister. :griff:

Anyways, I hope Ganishika goes out with a bang and dies a very glorious well depicted death. If you have to go, go with style.

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
SaiyajinNoOuji-Trading Cards said:
I think this needs to take a Fist of the North Star connection and everyone needs to be everyones long lost secret brother/sister. :griff:

So, you went to Raoh's shinto funeral earlier this year or what? :SK:

SaiyajinNoOuji-Trading Cards said:
Anyways, I hope Ganishka goes out with a bang and dies a very glorious well depicted death. If you have to go, go with style.

Same here. Most importantly I don't want his death to come at no cost for Griffith.

Aazealh said:
Same here. Most importantly I don't want his death to come at no cost for Griffith.

Interesting thought. I've wondered if he will even break a sweat. In either case I would be surprised if Griffith struggled heavily, but then again it'd be good to show the first incident ever of another being able to hurt him. It'd make the reader more able to put faith in Guts.

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
Sparnage said:
Interesting thought. I've wondered if he will even break a sweat. In either case I would be surprised if Griffith struggled heavily, but then again it'd be good to show the first incident ever of another being able to hurt him. It'd make the reader more able to put faith in Guts.

Honestly I don't think he's going to have a very hard time since he's inherently more powerful and has everything already planned and set in his favor. Yet I'd be disappointed if Ganishka went out without a bang.

S

smoke

I think the episode title is somewhat promising for Ganishka fans. Let's hope "Fog of Death" refers to his actions towards Griffith's army, and not the way he leaves this world.

Top Bottom