Episode 292

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
smoke said:
I think the episode title is somewhat promising for Ganishka fans. Let's hope "Fog of Death" refers to his actions towards Griffith's army, and not the way he leaves this world.

Hahah, I didn't think of it that way, but don't worry, "Fog of Death" is referring to the fog being deadly and not to Ganishka's death or anything implicating an awkward translation.

D

Duststorm

He sure looks pissed maybe he is losing already. Don't want to be a bother but when is this episode available?

You guys got it all wrong. He's taking off his pressurized, air-tight Ganishka mask and revealing that he's actually Griffith's evil twin brother, Grifith.

Yeah and this is the reaction he'll get:
http://www.rosswalker.co.uk/movie_sounds/sounds_files_20071107_9308167/predator/ugly.wav

Sorry, I read your post and it just screamed Predator to me.

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
Thanks. This Fog of Death isn't fucking around. Looks like Ganishka was having trouble maintaining his form before he entered the Daka factory.

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
Walter said:
Thanks. This Fog of Death isn't fucking around. Looks like Ganishka was having trouble maintaining his form before he entered the Daka factory.

Well in any case he's very pissed, and Daiba seems pretty nervous about it. Poor guy's the only Kushan survivor in the whole place... Anyway, at least now we know what the "false dawn" was referring to. Ganishka just killed everything in the city that wasn't safely locked away from the fog, so whenever Griffith blows his fog away, Wyndham will be eerily calm. Only until SUPER SHREDDER shows up (last page). :ganishka:

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
Yeah, it's a surprising turn of events from what we expected the battle for Wyndham to be. No more minions in the city, but Ganishka just altered the battlefield into one of biological warfare. Seems to me this kind of tactic has one giant flaw, though... But maybe this is just the beginning, and what's to emerge from the Daka factory will be the real adversary.

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
Walter said:
Yeah, it's a surprising turn of events from what we expected the battle for Wyndham to be. No more minions in the city, but Ganishka just altered the battlefield into one of biological warfare.

Yeah, I'm surprised we didn't see it coming considering the title of this episode. It all makes perfect sense now. BTW, before anybody asks, the next episode won't be in the next YA, so there's at least a 2 weeks break.

Walter said:
Seems to me this kind of tactic has one giant flaw, though... But maybe this is just the beginning, and what's to emerge from the Daka factory will be the real adversary.

Yeah, since as far as we know, Griffith is going to clear up the fog somehow... On the last page, Daiba comments on how something very horrible is coming, straight from the bottom of the astral world.

Puella says that it could hint at more than one creature. Super Daka? Super Kundalini-like creatures? Let's see how the apostles fare against THIS! :daiba:

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
brinco said:
Is the Fog of Death intentional or is it a byproduct of Ganishka enhancement?

I'm pretty sure it's intentional, and is in itself an enhancement of Ganishka's powers. The apostles couldn't hurt his fog form before, but now that it's tremendously acidic, just touching it could mean death. What I'm curious to see is what the horrifying monster that's being created will look like.

Thank a lot for the scans! The fog looks like a serious weapon but I was wondering, did he kill them because it was a sort of sacrifice (to bring about what ever it is he's trying to unleash) or was he testing his new power?

RealHarlekin

Me hungry!
Great! Thanks for this latest episode to whoever pulls the string of the Scanbot.

Walter said:
This Fog of Death isn't fucking around. Looks like Ganishka was having trouble maintaining his form before he entered the Daka factory.
Looks like he accidentally took a walk through his own fog resulting in his flesh form to erode. :guts: I'm very anxious to see what is hatched in Dr. Ganishniks mean daka machine :isidro:

Especially like these guys:

http://www.pictureupload.de/pictures/211107164916_nose.JPG

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
vlad said:
Thank a lot for the scans! The fog looks like a serious weapon but I was wondering, did he kill them because it was a sort of sacrifice (to bring about what ever it is he's trying to unleash) or was he testing his new power?
I really don't think it was a sacrifice, since there was no occultation, ceremony, branding ... or anything of the sort. So, no. They were just in the vicinity of his altered, deadly fog.

Thanks for the scans.

It seems that Ganishka is losing his mind.What is the point in killing his own army?
I know they are useless against the apostles but even so...

And about the factory,he is bringing some monsters or he is powering himself up?

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
vlad said:

I think he just didn't care. He knew they were useless against what was coming (they were not even in superior numbers anymore apparently) so he had no reason to bother saving them. Plus considering his state of mind I doubt he even gave it a thought. When we see him going to the Daka factory he talks about how "it's the only way", so I think he realized that he couldn't possibly defeat Griffith without taking things to another level. By plunging himself into that monstrosity he created from apostles (that apparently more or less replicates the transmutation process they usually go through), it seems he's going to become more than a simple apostle; something beyond that state. Essentially I believe it's like he's using a beherit for the second time (or third, or fourth, who knows), but he's bypassing the God Hand and doing it himself. The same terms are used: vessel, changing one's life, etc. He's reviving himself and gaining more power.

He also talks about the advent of an evil god once inside the fluid.

Baldulf said:
It seems that Ganishka is losing his mind.What is the point in killing his own army? I know they are useless against the apostles but even so...

Well even so nothing. He just killed the few soldiers and familiars that were dwelling in the city, the 200,000 troops massed outside are untouched.

Baldulf said:
And about the factory,he is bringing some monsters or he is powering himself up?

He's definitely powering himself up, but apparently there could be more to it than just that.

Rhombaad

Video Game Time Traveler
Awesome episode, thanks for the scans!  Can't wait to see what's being summoned, as well as what Ganishka will look like upon emerging from the mass of apostles.

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
Rhombaad said:
Can't wait to see what's being summoned, as well as what Ganishka will look like upon emerging from the mass of apostles.

Who else is thinking the apostle-blob is going to explode when whatever's inside will emerge? :guts:

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
Im anticipating seeing just how much EVIL is in Ganishka's body afterall :ganishka:

[quote author=Ganishka in Ep 234: Demon God]
Undersized creatures, getting overconfident with the small amount of evil you received into your body. Feel true power.[/quote]

Funkmasta Zeph

Finely made wine since 1840
I get the feeling we'll probably have a battle between Hawks/Midland and the Kushan army outside the city gates, and than uber-Ganishka/monsters will burst out in the midst of it.

Top Bottom