Episode 292

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
Kaji-Ryohji said:
i picked it up today, does anyone know what its talking about in the back of the manga , wheres there a pic of griffith, one of the cover and another pic thats says SECRETS :???:

It's referring to some postcards you can win, one's featuring a "secret" drawing from Miura.

JetBlack

CASULTY FAN
Hi after some years of reading, I've decided to say hi to you all cause this is for me the best berserk community I've ever seen!
And sorry if I do it here because i don't know where to do a presentation!
Well this episode is awesome... but I read till next time... this means another long break? I hope not as always.

PS. Sorry for my English :isidro:

Forest Wraith

Evil is born when we lose power over ourselves.
Aazealh said:
Quote from: Black_Devil on November 22, 2007, 09:08:35 PM
I wonder what will happen to all this kooky apostle making tech he's devised? Do you guys think it'll survive Ganishka? Or disappear with him when he's put in the grinder?

Quote from: Aazealh on November 21, 2007, 10:57:51 AM
Who else is thinking the apostle-blob is going to explode when whatever's inside will emerge?

Lets see, Griffith popped out of a fist. Guts had a convoluted, symbolic uterine re-birth experience when he donned the Armor for the first time. Going by that, Miura will do something unique that matches with Ganishka's character and motivations on a symbolic level. . . . How about: Right as Griffith approaches his Apostle Yoni, Ganishka's hand will lash out covered in bloody ichor, knocking him aside for the moment and thus staining him with his hand as he swore he would?
Also note that showing Ganishka's thoughts in The Apostle Womb would be an ideal time to show a flashback on his life and experiences.
The episode downloads seem to have expired before I could get to them but I thank you for the thought anyway.

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
Forest Wraith said:
Also note that showing Ganishka's thoughts in The Apostle Womb would be an ideal time to show a flashback on his life and experiences.
An excellent thought. Man, 293 seems so far away now. Thanks a lot.

Still no word, btw, on the episode's release date.

Forest Wraith

Walter said:
An excellent thought. Man, 293 seems so far away now. Thanks a lot.

Still no word, btw, on the episode's release date.

I'm so conflicted, I Love the anticipation of new episodes, watching the story unfold almost like it's based on real-life events and I think Miura could stretch the series on almost indefinitely: But I want him to finish Berserk before I'm an old man!

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
Forest Wraith said:
I'm so conflicted, I Love the anticipation of new episodes, watching the story unfold almost like it's based on real-life events and I think Miura could stretch the series on almost indefinitely: But I want him to finish Berserk before I'm an old man!
You'll get used to it after a few years :badbone: After 7 years of following the series episode by episode, the breaks don't really bother me at all. The episodes will arrive, if somewhat delayed, and the series will end climactically when its time has come.

And after some thought, I think Ganishka will be so maddened by power (it's over 9,000! ) reflecting on his past may be a little too much to ask of his mental state. Then again, this is pretty presumptuous stuff. He could be perfectly in control, I just personally doubt that will be the case, given his suicidal leap of faith into the chamber.

Forest Wraith

Walter said:
You'll get used to it after a few years :badbone: After 7 years of following the series episode by episode, the breaks don't really bother me at all. The episodes will arrive, if somewhat delayed, and the series will end climactically when its time has come.

And after some thought, I think Ganishka will be so maddened by power (it's over 9,000! ) reflecting on his past may be a little too much to ask of his mental state. Then again, this is pretty presumptuous stuff. He could be perfectly in control, I just personally doubt that will be the case, given his suicidal leap of faith into the chamber.

Well, I've been into the series for a good three years or so, so I'm already at that point when it comes to the episode breaks. With the sheer quality of work being produced, I can't feel justified with being impatient besides.
Nice by the way, I almost missed the link. I beg to differ though, the Suicidal Leap of Faith is going to make you feel really cool and rational since you've decided on a course of action: Then, your life flashes before your eyes in the seconds it takes for you to hit the ground. . . .
I'm expecting some kind of conflict to be depicted on Ganishka's end: For example, his chasing down and devouring spirits in the Vortex of Souls in order to strengthen himself while fighting against his own dissolution. To bolster his confidence, he'll start recalling his grand exploits and how he became Emperor. Maybe even catching a glimpse of The Idea while he's down there . . . Before we cut back to someone else.

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
Forest Wraith said:
Lets see, Griffith popped out of a fist. Guts had a convoluted, symbolic uterine re-birth experience when he donned the Armor for the first time.

Actually, Femto popped out of a fist. Griffith came back to the world with the Egg-Apostle hatching. I'm curious what you mean regarding Guts though, where do you see that re-birth experience you're speaking of?

Forest Wraith said:
Apostle Yoni

Hahaha, not sure that's an adequate use of the word, but at least it made me laugh. :guts:

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
I agree on literary criticism being viable, and even healthy, AS LONG AS IT'S GROUNDED. And yeah, the current episode thread really is the last place I'd want discussion of this nature to occur.

That being said, I'm splitting the topic and making one to match the content:

http://www.skullknight.net/forum/index.php?topic=8536.0

hey Im new here but Ive read and re read this manga (the best I have ever seen) and Im absolutely IN LOVE lol. anyways about Griffith and the aftermath of the foreshadowed destruction of Ganishka....

I think the focus of the story will switch to Guts' recovery from his wounds and the journey to Skellig island etc etc. I think we can all pretty much agree that the direction kentaro can take it from there (ie the strory surrounding the whole group) is infinite and will make for some really interesting reading (especially training and power ups lol!!!) If anything on Griffith's side there might be a struggle between the moonlight boy and his demonic nature.

I know its kinda presumptuous but where do you guys see the story heading???

why isn't there any release date for the next episode, I dun mind waiting but they could at least gave us a date we can look forward to :puck:

xbigvmanx

Gutz is a Bad azz
I don't mind the waiting either. The fact the series has a consistent writer/artist and brings out great quality in his work makes it worth the wait. When you compare his stuff to some of the American comicbooks over here they can't hold a candle to Miura-sans work.

Top Bottom