Episode 292

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
Judo said:
couldn't a general thread about the release-dates and breaks prevent the last few pages of nearly every recent episode-thread to become a discussion/whining about the long wait?

Well, the problem is that I don't think it'd really stop people from posting in the episode threads. There have been tons of similar discussions and people don't care about them, so one more thread... Plus, it'd dignify the issue and I'm not sure that's a good thing.

Gobolatula

praise be to grail!
Wow. I didn't mean to sound like I was complaining or anything. I was just curious about Mr. Miura's schedule and how he's able to take these breaks and why he does it. :schierke:

But anyway, my question's definitely been answered. Thanks guys.

Redline736

Rabbit-Snake-Alligator Fish
Every time Mr. Miura takes a break, I like to pretend that he is working on something big like a new video game, maybe some anime, or just a really detailed drawing for Berserk. I would say he's going to have to draw some incredible pictures when Guts gets to Elf Hell.

egg of the king

Mort pour Rien
Redline736 said:
Every time Mr. Miura takes a break, I like to pretend that he is working on something big like a new video game, maybe some anime, or just a really detailed drawing for Berserk. I would say he's going to have to draw some incredible pictures when Guts gets to Elf Hell.

not to be pedantic, but it's "Elfhelm"

I wouldnt be that much of a surprise for this break given on the last few pages of this episode (which I may have mentioned earlier)

I got a feeling next episodes onward they could be new characters, apostles races or monsters (on Ganishka side) which need careful planning to prevent Berserk from slipping into typical DBZ plots...

Ganishka definitely need a much stronger/better forces to fight againt Neo hawk, enhancing himself is not going to help much alone...

CnC

Ad Oculos
Smith said:
Ganishka definitely need a much stronger/better forces to fight againt Neo hawk, enhancing himself is not going to help much alone...

Well he's forcing a transformation here of epic proportions, pretty much wiping out his forces in the city. Who knows what he'll become?

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
Smith said:
I wouldnt be that much of a surprise for this break given on the last few pages of this episode (which I may have mentioned earlier)

This is unintelligible to me.

Smith said:
I got a feeling next episodes onward they could be new characters, apostles races or monsters (on Ganishka side) which need careful planning to prevent Berserk from slipping into typical DBZ plots...

I wouldn't be too worried about "typical DBZ plots" if I were you. Nothing of the sort seems very likely to happen.

Smith said:

Quoting CnC: "Who knows what he'll become?" Man, this talk is exciting my curiosity and it's too early for that! I'm not pleased! :puck:

hanafubuku

The deal with Magnifico worked out afterall
Aazealh said:
smith] I wouldnt be that much of a surprise for this break given on the last few pages of this episode (which I may have mentioned earlier) [/quote] This is unintelligible to me. [/quote] It's awesome :ganishka: [quote author=CnC said:
vhy does Miura take this breaks! :troll:

He needs to don a suit of armor and then go battle demons for research on writing the next episode. See -> :miura: look how focused he is!

Ganishka has become the Femto's stinky flatulence. Griffith will fan it Guts way in an attempt to knock him out.

Griffith

With the streak of a tear, Like morning dew
CnC said:
ok... who ELSE knows what he'll become?

What else he'll become, you ask? =)

Well, I definitely expect some play on the form of Bhairava or Kali with maybe some Mahishasura (bottom right) thrown in:

204699858_493ca71adc.jpg

There's definitely a family resemblance.​

In which case, Griffith would go all Durga (top left) on him, which would become an interesting parallel if Griff ends up having griffin paws or something. I certainly also want some typical el Diablo traits, horns like Mahishasura's would do, to play up the whole Ganishka being Satan to Griffith's Messiah angle, and the look of the Daka lends hope to this.

Aazealh said:
Man, this talk is exciting my curiosity and it's too early for that! I'm not pleased! :puck:

Hope this helps! :troll:

Aazealh said:
This is unintelligible to me.

Well what i am trying to say was... Given the extent of suspense it leaves at the end of 292 (Like something huge/powerful is approaching), I am not surprised at all what follow next would be a big break...

berserker88

The Raging Demon
I'm thinking Ganishka is becoming more of a (Super Apostle) well more so than he was and I think it will honestly put Griffith's new power to test. So for us fans we will finally see what his new body is capable of, if anything at all. (Lets hope it isn't anticlimactic and he is just a human again who commands enormous respect and political power) :miura:

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
Omega Tom Hanks said:
Lets hope it isn't anticlimactic and he is just a human again who commands enormous respect and political power) :miura:
...with the ability to dodge arrows, use super-speed, summon spirits of the dead, and, ya know, summon a giant wind. But those are just DETAILS :carcus:

Once Ganishka is toppled, I wonder what Daiba (should he survive) or Silat will do. I'm assuming the Kushan soldiers will just get assimilated into Griffith's army, but I don't think those two would follow suit. Actually, I also wonder if Griffith will force Ganishka into submission rather than kill him and sick him on Elfhelm or something, too. That would finally provide a scenario for my Silat-joins-Guts'-party hope :carcus:

Vampire_Hunter_Bob

Cats are great
Mage said:
I'm assuming the Kushan soldiers will just get assimilated into Griffith's army,

I'm pretty sure the ones that are still alive will get killed in the upcoming battle. Unless some how they survive

Actually, I also wonder if Griffith will force Ganishka into submission rather than kill him and sick him on Elfhelm .

I can't see why Griffith won't kill him or if Ganishka would submit to Griffith. Even if he wanted to it's probably past the point of no return for him.

Uriel

This journey isn't ov--AARGH!
Bob nailed the other issue with your post, Mage, so...

Mage said:
That would finally provide a scenario for my Silat-joins-Guts'-party hope.

While I can see it happening in a "I don't wanna join you, but.." situation, I can't see it coming about from the above scenario.

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
Mage said:
Once Ganishka is toppled, I wonder what Daiba (should he survive) or Silat will do.

Well, the two of them are in very different situations. Daiba seems to be Ganishka's second in command, while Silat's loyalty appears to be extremely fragile, if not completely inexistent at this point. I think Daiba will probably die alongside his master, the real question being: how and when? I could see Ganishka slaying him by inadvertence after his transformation, or he could fall pray to an apostle (for some reason I think Rakshas would fit the part nicely).

Silat, on the other hand, is more likely to act as an observer in this case, like he has been doing so far. I think he will see the fall of Ganishka and the rise of Griffith, probably along with things he wasn't supposed to. He'll try to avoid the battle, and then he'll flee and will live to talk about what he's seen. His main concern has always been the survival of his clan, and I believe he'll act for its best interest once again, detaching himself from the Kushan empire for a while.

I would love him to join Guts' group, but I don't think it's going to happen (at least for now). He's more some kind of third party to me, forming his own group with their own goals. Taking that into account, I do think he'll eventually try something against Griffith, because he seems to realize he's a malevolent being (beyond just being a foreign enemy). And when he does, his path will surely cross Guts'.

berserker88

The Raging Demon
Yeah I see :daiba: if he in fact does fall in this upcoming battle, die at the hands of Rakshas, IDK why but it seems perfect. I just hope if that is the case we get to see what Rakshas is really capable of. For that matter Ive been wanting to see what Irvine is capable of also well as in a apostle form I mean.

^
I just hope Irvine doesn't transform into an apostle Ballista. :ganishka:
Sorry, couldn't help myself. Anyway I'm really looking forward to what Rakshas and Irvine's apostle forms look like.
Although Ganishka's new form takes priority.

Top Bottom