Episode 292

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
Omega Tom Hanks said:
Do you think what ever comes out of that pool of :idea: Will rival the powers of a Godhand? or Griffth?

I know it's fun to use emoticons to replace words, but in this case it just doesn't make much sense. Whatever's coming, it's from "the bottom of the astral world," that much we know. However, the term is a bit vague in the context IMHO, I find it hard to know for sure whether it refers to the bottom of the Abyss (where the Idea of Evil dwells) or to somewhere more... "accessible." The part of the astral world that borders the Vortex of Souls, for example. That's a place a spirit could supposedly go to and return from, while anything past the Vortex has so far been considered a point of no return (unless summoned there by a greater power).

Anyway, to answer your question, the Idea of Evil is what gives the God Hand their power, so if Ganishka has somehow reached It and managed to drain power from there, it's possible that he could rival a member of the God Hand. But that idea poses a few problems. For example, we know that members of the God Hand can only exist as immaterial beings unless they are incarnated during a ceremony that only happens once in a thousand years. There is also the problem of the Idea of Evil's will. Would it let Ganishka just come to it and leech power to fight against Griffith? That's a little hard to believe. Not to mention that the other members of the God Hand might be able (and willing) to intervene as well. And is Ganishka's hellish cauldron powerful enough to send him all the way down there in the first place?

berserker88

The Raging Demon
Good point. Its all speculation right now so anything goes. Now we must play the waiting game. Though I think it would be fun to see Super demons battling it out for the control of Midland.

Daijyashin

Berserk is Divine and Human
I think the Idea of Evil envelops the spirit of the choosen one with a protection in order to allow him to reach its core, and to drain the final power.

Maybe I'm wrong but I think that for a common apostle, to dive in the Vortex would be bad since he could be trapped and absorbed. I find that is the same for Ganishka, meaning that he may not be able to reach the Idea's core without being absorbed by the Vortex.

I agree with Aazealh, finding more correct a deeper part of the nexus, bordering the vortex.

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
Daijyashin said:
I agree with Aazealh, finding more correct a deeper part of the nexus, bordering the vortex.
I believe the Nexus is just a temporal location that exists only during sacrificial ceremonies. It's not a set dimension, it's a rift between two planes of existence. It's just where the God Hand and humans "meet" during those ceremonies.

Daijyashin

Berserk is Divine and Human
Walter said:
I believe the Nexus is just a temporal location that exists only during sacrificial ceremonies. It's not a set dimension, it's a rift between two planes of existence. It's just where the God Hand and humans "meet" during those ceremonies.

Ah Ok :serpico: I had misunderstood the term nexus.

Anyway I was referring to the intermediate plane (the deeper part I guess, that's on the edge of the Vortex) where lies angels and demons and the gods of polytheistic religions.

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
Omega Tom Hanks said:
I think it would be fun to see Super demons battling it out for the control of Midland.

Well, it's probably going to be more subtle than "Super Demons", but I'm sure it'll be pretty cool nevertheless. :zodd:

Daijyashin said:
I think the Idea of Evil envelops the spirit of the choosen one with a protection in order to allow him to reach its core, and to drain the final power.

Maybe I'm wrong but I think that for a common apostle, to dive in the Vortex would be bad since he could be trapped and absorbed. I find that is the same for Ganishka, meaning that he may not be able to reach the Idea's core without being absorbed by the Vortex.

Whether it's directly the Idea of Evil or something more complex (a combination of different factors), I also think that there is a need for it to be sanctioned somehow. And yeah, an apostle getting too close from the Vortex of Souls (don't ask me how it'd happen) would probably be taking risks. But beyond that, to recall Flora's words, I think that anyone delving too deep without a protection of some sort would just be crushed by the immense powers at work there; they'd be dissolved and lose their ego or something similar.

Daijyashin said:
Anyway I was referring to the intermediate plane (the deeper part I guess, that's on the edge of the Vortex) where lies angels and demons and the gods of polytheistic religions.

There's no specific name for it, but it's basically the deep end of the astral world (but before the Vortex of Souls), like you said. I wouldn't call it an "intermediate plane" though.

Griffith

With the streak of a tear, Like morning dew
Super Ganishka laughs at all of you & your speculative astral jargon, for he shall decide what is and isn't, he is the alpha and omega! :ganishka:

ganishkaapostle2.jpg

Anyway, thought I'd do a quick update to the previous Ganishka as Diablo image, now with double the arms!​

berserker88

The Raging Demon
I was expecting a more solid form in what ever he comes out looking like. Like a cross between Ganishka and Buddha or something. I think Ganishka might throw out the whole cloud form seeings how subseptable he was to..........wind. :ganishka:

Griffith

With the streak of a tear, Like morning dew
CnC said:
pssshh.. and you can't update your thread in Creation station WHY, again? :troll:

This is more an academic exercise using Diablo II artwork than anything creative. :troll:

Omega Tom Hanks said:
I was expecting a more solid form in what ever he comes out looking like. Like a cross between Ganishka and Buddha or something. I think Ganishka might throw out the whole cloud form seeings how subseptable he was to..........wind. :ganishka:

Maybe he'll turn into a demonic form of Ganesha! :ganishka:

Booya, managed to legitly double up each quoted emoticon. =)

Imagine that Ganishka gets swallowed up into the vortex (probably on the Idea of Evil plane) and... dissipate together with whatever form he wished to attain. What an anti-climactic ending it would be :)

dimasok said:
Imagine that Ganishka gets swallowed up into the vortex (probably on the Idea of Evil plane) and... dissipate together with whatever form he wished to attain. What an anti-climactic ending it would be :)

And that wouldnt serve Griffith goal? Would it? :)

Uriel

This journey isn't ov--AARGH!
They aren't rodents.

I'll thank you not to talk down about badgers like that.

But you're right that it does share some resemblance with the rattustriceratops minor.

i'm probably asking the wrong question for the wrong thread or part of the forum but dose anybody have any sort of idea when the next episode thing comes out? cus i just read like the entire series in the course of like a week and i REALLY want more

^
Well seeing as how there is no special preview for episode 293 in the Berserk corner of Young Animals website, I'd say your in for a bit of a wait.

http://www.younganimal.com/berserk/

Then again I don't read Japanese.

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
No date has been announced yet.

crazyfuck said:
i just read like the entire series in the course of like a week and i REALLY want more

Yeah? Well you REALLY won't get more anytime soon. It's time for some re-reading I guess.

berserker88

The Raging Demon
Aazealh said:

Yeah? Well you REALLY won't get more anytime soon. It's time for some re-reading I guess.

Re-reading vol 11 and 26-27 is always fun. Though I tend to re-read the last 5 episodes to keep me up to date on such brakes as these. Though with them you know something bad ass is gonna be released

Aazealh said:

wassup with the hostility i'm feeling, i'm sorry if i didn't do something right, just wanted to know if anybody knew :schierke:

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
crazyfuck said:
wassup with the hostility i'm feeling, i'm sorry if i didn't do something right, just wanted to know if anybody knew :schierke:

Like the other people that asked and were answered before you. :schierke:

No hard feelings.

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
Aazealh said:
BTW, before anybody asks, the next episode won't be in the next YA, so there's at least a 2 weeks break.

Ninus said:
Hello! :guts:

You know when released episode 293?

Thanks ..

xfool said:
why isn't there any release date for the next episode, I dun mind waiting but they could at least gave us a date we can look forward to :puck:

Omega Tom Hanks said:
Not trying to go off topic but has Young Animal released a...release date on the next episode?

crazyfuck said:
i'm probably asking the wrong question for the wrong thread or part of the forum but dose anybody have any sort of idea when the next episode thing comes out? cus i just read like the entire series in the course of like a week and i REALLY want more

Yeah... we're all pretty much sick of this question for the above reasons.

Top Bottom