Episode 292

Rhombaad

Video Game Time Traveler
crazyfuck said:
wassup with the hostility i'm feeling

Maybe people wouldn't get irritated at you if you read the thread before posting in it. That way you would have known that your question had already been asked (and answered) four times.

Vampire_Hunter_Bob

Cats are great
Rhombaad said:
Maybe people wouldn't get irritated at you if you read the thread before posting in it. That way you would have known that your question had already been asked (and answered) four times.

HEY DO YOU KNOW WHEN THE NEXT CHAPTER IS COMING OUT?!?! MIURA OWES ME BIG TIME!@@!! :troll:

Uriel

This journey isn't ov--AARGH!
What about this week?

Surely there's a chance for the new episode, ne?!

Maybe this thread should be locked until the new one comes out -- just a suggestion.

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
ironman said:
I am experiencing withdrawals.
I think we all are in varying degrees. I know I was feeling some pangs for Berserk a few days ago, and I just re-read through the past 20 or so eps. I was satiated ... for now. But the new ep will come and it'll be awesome. We've certainly waited longer before :judo:

jackson_hurley

even the horses are cut in half!
Walter said:
and I just reread through the past 20 or so

I'm actually doing that right now so i can be up to date with vol 21 that I'm gonna get Friday.

Back to topic, cant wait to see what Ganishka will turn out to be when he comes out from euh the machine that gives birth to dakas :guts:

SaiyajinNoOuji

I'm still better than you
Heya all, its been awhile but my good contact in Tokyo just gave me the scoop.

SPOILERS AHOY!

Ganishka has traveled far enough into the vortex and comes in contact with Ubik and Conrad. They are surprised that an apostle has managed to make its way into their territory. Ganishka promises he will take down Griffith and then make his way back to take care of them. As Ganishka leaves he whistled for a cab and when it came near the License plate said fresh and had a dice in the mirror If anything I could say that this cab was rare But I thought now forget it, yo home to bel-air I pulled up to a house about seven or eight
And I yelled to the cabby yo, home smell you later Looked at my kingdom I was finally there To settle my throne as the prince of bel-air.

Griffith

With the streak of a tear, Like morning dew
SaiyajinNoOuji-Trading Cards said:
Heya all, its been awhile but my good contact in Tokyo just gave me the scoop.

SPOILERS AHOY!

Ganishka has traveled far enough into the vortex and comes in contact with Ubik and Conrad. They are surprised that an apostle has managed to make its way into their territory. Ganishka promises he will take down Griffith and then make his way back to take care of them. As Ganishka leaves he whistled for a cab and when it came near the License plate said fresh and had a dice in the mirror If anything I could say that this cab was rare But I thought now forget it, yo home to bel-air I pulled up to a house about seven or eight
And I yelled to the cabby yo, home smell you later Looked at my kingdom I was finally there To settle my throne as the prince of bel-air.

so wait, when did he say this episode wood be releesed? :judo:

Guts[LCF]

† Kuroi Kenshi †
Haha, we're on to a 3 month wait minimum now since it won't be published in the February 8th issue of YA. So end of February... Early March at most (hopefully). It has been since November 20th I think (Episode 292), so we're slolwy creeping up on our longest 4 month wait yet :guts:

Ill just go buy the next Darkhorse volumes, up to Volume 11 now. :carcus: should keep me satisfied for.. another month :troll:

Uriel

This journey isn't ov--AARGH!
"Bide your time and hold out hope..."

I'm still guessing we will see something this month. February hasn't been a dry season in Berserk so far as I can remember.

Guts[LCF]

† Kuroi Kenshi †
Well for February... no Berserk has been announced for February 8th and young animal being bi-weekly means if there is to be Berserk this month, the 22nd would be the release date... but we have recieved no information on this yet so.. its still quite possible we will wait for another 2 weeks until March! :judo:

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
Guts[LCF] said:
young animal being bi-weekly

It's semi-monthly, not bi-weekly. And yes, there is a difference.

Guts[LCF] said:
if there is to be Berserk this month, the 22nd would be the release date... but we have recieved no information on this yet so..

That doesn't mean anything, though. We don't necessarily get news over a month in advance.

.... Oh my god Kentaro Miura isn't funny ... I'm gonna be crazy ... I began to eat the first berserk volume .... :isidro: ..... to be continued ?!!....

Top Bottom