Episode 292

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
Uriel said:
Yeah, sorry to all who didn't fully read my post.
mybad.jpg

Yeah, MY BAD. :puck:

Aazealh said:
but I don't think the troops will come into the city.

And when there isn't any human left in the city, I can foresee a battle from hell with all the monsters...

Since no one will be there to witness the battle, I wouldn't be surprised if all of them revealed their apostle form. :SK:

P.S.

Aazealh said:
Thank God, I wouldn't want to be exposed to something like that.

It breaks my heart... :judo:

Okin

The Ultimate Battle Creature
What Miura did was fine. An extended wait is no reason to go insane. (To think I was about to dye my hair silvery-white [it'll come out blue] in my impatience for new episodes. Also my hair is almost shoulder length now!) If we did then, we'd never see the end of the manga!

There's no hurry to see Ganishka. I mean, I'm just dying to know what's happening to Mule and Sonia right now! Wait, forget them! What do you think Charlotte's lady-in-waiting is doing?

Okin said:
What Miura did was fine. An extended wait is no reason to go insane. (To think I was about to dye my hair silvery-white [it'll come out blue] in my impatience for new episodes. Also my hair is almost shoulder length now!) If we did then, we'd never see the end of the manga!

There's no hurry to see Ganishka. I mean, I'm just dying to know what's happening to Mule and Sonia right now! Wait, forget them! What do you think Charlotte's lady-in-waiting is doing?

I would honestly like to see a whole lot more character development for Mule and Sonia.

It would be very neat to see a siege entirely from their point of view.

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
Okin said:

You're trying to diss Anna or something? :puck:

Top Bottom