why doesn't Guts go on a horse?

puella

Berserk forever
O.K. Folks, this is a really really ridiculous and simple question.
why doesn't Guts get a horse? ::) ::) ::)
It is a long way for him to go so he surely needs a horse more than any other time. and it'll be a cinch for Guts to get a horse.
He used to get on a horseback but not now.
I'm just wondering.

Griffith

With the streak of a tear, Like morning dew
It would only become possessed like the horse in volume 17, he'd need to get a new horse everyday and then fight it at night, I think Guts has enough problems already without that shit...although, it would explain what the hell they’ve been eating on this trip. ;D

-Griffith

maximus

Es ist einsam im Nebel zu wandern...
why doesn't Guts get a horse?  ::) ::) ::)
It is a long way for him to go so he surely needs a horse more than any other time. and it'll be a cinch for Guts to get a horse.
I'm just wondering.
i guess he would really need too much of em(horses) cause everytime he gets in trouble with gohand members his beloved horsy would die i guess..?!*g*

however i got a question too:
what kind of horse is the 5 million tons weighing heavy weight champion,"the collossus of rhodos" zodd ,riding??
and how the hell he got to get this monster horse??

puella

Berserk forever
what kind of horse is the 5 million tons weighing heavy weight champion,"the collossus of rhodos" zodd ,riding??
Well, maybe Zodd is #1 apostle so he gets # 1 apostle-horse easily like Skullknight does his brilliantly-looking horse. ;D

Kenoh-Sama

"What is love? Not that I want some or anythi
why doesn't Guts get a horse?  ::) ::) ::)
I'm just wondering.

To quote the great Apu from The Simpsons...

"It's never come up"

trapped_soul

"This is it. It's over."

he wouldn't ride a horse. he would ride "battle-cat" from MotU...................

Lliugusamui

around the corner
that's the point
i think he got one when Griffith was a nobleman, horses are expensives... so he should steal one, and i don't think he would like to be a thief ( besides Judeau told him far ago that Guts couldn't be a thief among Pippin and Corkus )
to walk is the way of the hermit, moreover.
he can take dark paths and be as discreet as he wants.

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
that's the point
i think he got one when Griffith was a nobleman, horses are expensives... so he should steal one, and i don't think he would like to be a thief ( besides Judeau told him far ago that Guts couldn't be a thief among Pippin and Corkus )
to walk is the way of the hermit, moreover.
he can take dark paths and be as discreet as he wants.

Ok first of all, its not like Guts has a moral code against stealing things. Remember when he kidnapped Farneeze and the H.I.C.K.'s horse?

Second of all, Judeau said that Guts couldnt become a theif among Corkas and Pippen because Guts had already begun the path that he would continue to walk when he left the Hawks, to find his dream. Everyone could be a "thief" or whatever they wanted to be because their dream was not in their eyes.

In conclusion, Im with Griffith on this one. Its not practical to steal a horse every single night if the horse gets possessed every single night.

Lliugusamui

around the corner
Second of all, Judeau said that Guts couldnt become a theif among Corkas and Pippen because Guts had already begun the path that he would continue to walk when he left the Hawks, to find his dream. Everyone could be a "thief" or whatever they wanted to be because their dream was not in their eyes.

what i meant is guts didn't choose the way of the thief

In conclusion, Im with Griffith on this one. Its not practical to steal a horse every single night if the horse gets possessed every single night.

agreed , i just wanted to see the problem realisticly...

Top Bottom