Random Thoughts: Post ‘em if you got ‘em!

Griffith

With the streak of a tear, Like morning dew
Just a funny idea that came to me out of nowhere, what if Guts totally lost control to the beast and he was about to kill Caska, but Griffith stopped him?  I mean he already saved her before, but the fact that in this situation Guts was the threat and Griffith the protector…

Well, it certainly would be an interesting scenario.

-Griffith

well, i personally believe that Guts will lose control of the Beast one day. He knows it, and hes terrified of it.
i told you once before about this (and i wish i saved that convo cause that has to be one of the best ive had concerning speculation...), but ive unfortunately forgotten most of what we discussed...

Fishbomb

Fear the slightly white swordsman!
Re: Random Thoughts: Post ‘em if you got &#8

Well Griffith, that's what I think will happen. After all we're now seeing Gatts descend to the darkness, and Griffith's climbing out of it. I think that would be the last straw for Gatts, to fail as a protector itself...

Kenoh-Sama

"What is love? Not that I want some or anythi

Just a funny idea that came to me out of nowhere, what if Guts totally lost control to the beast and he was about to kill Caska, but Griffith stopped him?  I mean he already saved her before, but the fact that in this situation Guts was the threat and Griffith the protector…

-Griffith

Anything to make Griffith look good huh? :)

Sad thing is I wouldn't say it's out of the question. :(

maximus

Es ist einsam im Nebel zu wandern...

Well Griffith, that's what I think will happen. After all we're now seeing Gatts descend to the darkness, and Griffith's climbing out of it. I think that would be the last straw for Gatts, to fail as a protector itself...
well that would lead than to a really sad ending.Hopefully guts finds a solution and regains independence.
Maybe through Griffith???..no..can t be...?

Vampire_Hunter_Bob

Cats are great

but Gatsu is the good guy how coud he kill casca :'( ???. it sounds to me someone dosn't like gatsu *grins* ok time to burn some hethens \_/ [<--- thats the evil face i make].
~good pizza, bad Bob

Fishbomb

Re: Random Thoughts: Post &#8216;em if you got &#8

Anything to make Griffith look good huh? :)

Sad thing is I wouldn't say it's out of the question.  :(

With the latest chapters (192,193) who can argue?

Griffith's got no choice but to be a hero, the people does that nicely for him. All he has to do is look good, be inspirational and win. Oh, and chop off some heads to...

Griffith's gonna be the hero now, and Gatts the villain. At least for a little while.

Kenoh-Sama

&quot;What is love? Not that I want some or anythi

With the latest chapters (192,193) who can argue?

Griffith's got no choice but to be a hero, the people does that nicely for him. All he has to do is look good, be inspirational and win. Oh, and chop off some heads to...

Griffith's gonna be the hero now, and Gatts the villain. At least for a little while.

There is no hero in Berserk. There never was one. Guts is the main character. It's hard to call Guts the villan. Unless Guts is fighting he's not in his right mind. Right now they both are following their own paths. As of right now neither is hero or villan as they have nothing to do with each other. When they cross paths however, is when things will begin to fall into place.

Kenoh-Sama

but Gatsu is the good guy how coud he kill casca :'( ???. it sounds to me someone dosn't like gatsu *grins* ok time to burn some hethens \_/ [<--- thats the evil face i make].
~good pizza, bad Bob

Yep.

Fishbomb

There is no hero in Berserk. There never was one. Guts is the main character. It's hard to call Guts the villan. Unless Guts is fighting he's not in his right mind. Right now they both are following their own paths. As of right now neither is hero or villan as they have nothing to do with each other. When they cross paths however, is when things will begin to fall into place.  

*grins* I agree totally but... ooookay, I used the terms in a very liberal way. I should have put my usual 'hero' / 'villain' quotation marks that showed that I used the terms in the broadest possible sense. Like 'good' and 'evil'

Useful terms to describe things if you just are referring to people's interpretation of them.

*grins*

Kenoh-Sama

*grins* I agree totally but...  ooookay, I used the terms in a very liberal way. I should have put my usual 'hero' / 'villain' quotation marks that showed that I used the terms in the broadest possible sense. Like 'good' and 'evil'

Useful terms to describe things if you just are referring to people's interpretation of them.

*grins*

I know I know. It's just a simple use of words.

roberto999

The Black Chick of Darkness

So Gutts lose controll of the beast (and since the title of the manga is berserk - the fighting madness- and nor berserker - the man that is possesed by the figthing madness- said beast is probably the protagonist of the manga) what then ? Is happened to Hercules and it was goobye wife and kids. Hercules became, little incidents aside, the Hero that we rember today. We are too much accostumed to Heroes that are lily-white. To fight the bunk of... of the so called god hand we need someone that is like them only worse i.e. the Gutts of the first numbers ( a little badder maybe)

and since the title of the manga is berserk - the fighting madness- and nor berserker - the man that is possesed by the figthing madness-
That "Berserk" _is_ the man, not the madness.

puella

Berserk forever

-Griffith
I'm too late!
I've just read vol.9 ,one of my favorites.
When Guts strangles Caska confused by childhood nightmare, I like this scene which shows Miura's exqusite talent of depiction.
Just think, Who does Guts love most in his entire life except Griffith. it's only two, Gambino and Caska.
However Guts killed Gambino as you see, and Caska is left.
this is my very personal opinion, I don't think Guts' love will be completed happily.
One of two-Caska and Guts- may do harm to the other posessed or something. As for Caska, she may follow Griffith again without regaining her old-self and it can happen that she attacks Guts for protecting her evil master or baby.
Then Guts unintendedly kills or hurts her.-_-;;
This is the most tragic scene, definitely.
Otherwise, as Griffith said, he may try to kill her again possessed though I don't think this will happen.
Besides, if Guts kills Griffith, it can be said that he kills all people he really loves in his life.

and this is just my random speculation for the future.

roberto999

The Black Chick of Darkness

I'm too late!
I've just read vol.9 ,one of my favorites.
When Guts strangles Caska confused by childhood nightmare, I like this scene which shows Miura's exqusite talent of depiction.
Just think, Who does Guts love most in his entire life except Griffith. it's only two, Gambino and Caska.
However Guts killed Gambino as you see, and Caska is left.
this is my very personal opinion, I don't think Guts' love will be completed happily.
One of two-Caska and Guts- may do harm to the other posessed or something. As for Caska, she may follow Griffith again without regaining her old-self and it can happen that she attacks Guts for protecting her evil master or baby.
Then Guts unintendedly kills or hurts her.-_-;;
This is the most tragic scene, definitely.
Otherwise, as Griffith said, he may try to kill her again possessed though I don't think this will happen.
Besides, if Guts kills Griffith, it can be said that he kills all people he really loves in his life.

and this is just my random speculation for the future.
He tries to strangle Caska not because of his childhood nightmare but because he was RAPED and for him then the act of love was one that brought him remembrances of violence and terror.So, for once he was not trying to kill a loved one, but the man that he hated more on the surface of the hearth, the man that raped him. Caska was great to help him to get rid of those memories.

puella

Berserk forever

He tries to strangle Caska not because of his childhood nightmare but because he was RAPED and for him then the act of love was one that brought him remembrances of violence and terror.So, for once he was not trying to kill a loved one, but the man that he hated more on the surface of the hearth, the man that raped him. Caska was great to help him to get rid of those memories.
What I called "Childhood nightmare" above, means "rape of Guts".

Really folks, I am getting tired of the word "rape" in berserk.
me too. but it is true "rape" in beserk is important matter so it goes on as long as the manga is continued. :(

maximus

What if griffith gets sick of his dream and wants to wake up!???
What if he realizes that living one dream isn t that satisfying or sensefull as he thought??
what if he considers a real life as more important than following a dream?
what if he stops dreaming to get back into real life??
what if much of the berserk story is just a dream??

trapped_soul

"This is it. It's over."

What if he realizes that living one dream isn t that satisfying or sensefull as he thought??
what if guts wakes up after a night of heavy partying and can't find his car?

cthm

Good... Bad... I'm the Guy With the Gun

That would be the worst ending ever, why would you even think such a thing?! :eek: >:( :'( ???

maximus

That would be the worst ending ever, why would you even think such a thing?! :eek: >:( :'( ???
just a random thought that came up my mind after i watched vanilla sky!

Griffith

With the streak of a tear, Like morning dew
1. I look at the first arc as the dumb show for the entire series, I think it lays everything out, maybe right up until the end.

2. I like the way Guts and Griffith have paralleled each other in their last couple of chapters though their situations are the exact opposite.

3. I’m excited about this arc. Despite the clamoring of, “Enough foreplay, Guts and Griffith should just do sex already!” I believe things are just getting started, and what a great beginning it is. Falcon is still wading through the nuts and bolts of mandatory set up crap and it’s already as good as (if not better than) the climax of the Danzai. In addition to the monumental events, the characters psyches have taken center stage in this arc, Guts’ and Casca’s mental traumas are finally being addressed fully and I’m sure Griffith will follow. It’s all coming together quite nicely for me is what I guess I'm trying to say.

-Griffith

P.S. Oh yeah, breaks suck.

Top Bottom