I'm so excited!!

Ok, I know there isn't alot of car guys or gear heads on here, but I figured I would share anyways. :serpico:

A few days ago, after working my ass off and saving like crazy, I purchased "Lilly".

Here are are some first pics, and yes, she is a Shelby GT brought in from Las Vegas :guts::

Very first low quality shot the first night from my cell phone
l_8c3b17536ca519c28d0d574ae2fbe7b1.jpg

at the house
l_e508670f6f3774b1ed9175b661d33e0b.jpg

pretty smile =)
l_43658a88c0e0c6a5e8376981473c0967.jpg

nice head shot
l_e203b1539b8633214041f64c8d259bdf.jpg

SHELBY
l_6c6bab9ceb101750c83b7bcc528c7aef.jpg

In the sun
l_585efefbd118e3ae13a4d3a5bdcf4013.jpg

l_29976238aa32adb61d30a2ae2b6ce11a.jpg

Me = happy!!!!!!!! :carcus:

- C

Hey even us non-gear heads can appreciate a fine automobile! Congratulations man hope you have fun driving it!

How much HP C?
It's a nice ride but we want your results from the quarter mile!!:guts:
i'd estimate it at about 14-16 seconds. Please prove me wrong :carcus: video footage a must!!! :beast:

Thanks everybody! It has been just a tad over five years since I was in a coma, had to learn to walk again, and climbed out of a $128,000 hole. My hard work has got me somewhere, but I did have a bunch of help. This place is a step. Why you ask? Berserk of course! I learned about it after my wreck and came here to get info, made some friends on the way, and here I am. :serpico:

Ramen4ever said:
How much HP C?
It's a nice ride but we want your results from the quarter mile!!:guts:
i'd estimate it at about 14-16 seconds. Please prove me wrong :carcus: video footage a must!!! :beast:

Stock it comes with 319 horsepower and 330 lbs of torque. That gets me from 0 - 60 in about 4.8 seconds with this car, and the quarter mile at around 13.3 or so. This car is pretty damn fast. There will always be faster, but she looks good and has Shelby heritage.

Thanks again everybody!!!! :guts:

- C

13.3 is very damn fast for stock, that is just sweet!!!!1
You planning on Up-ing it a bit?

Reason I asked was cuz my friend absolutely SMoked a shelby that looked very similar to that.. except it had one exhaust which usually means a v6. I dont even know why they have a v6 option.

PS. this the first time I heard about your coma, Glad your back to health though.

Ramen4ever said:
13.3 is very damn fast for stock, that is just sweet!!!!1
You planning on Up-ing it a bit?

Reason I asked was cuz my friend absolutely SMoked a shelby that looked very similar to that.. except it had one exhaust which usually means a v6. I dont even know why they have a v6 option.

PS. this the first time I heard about your coma, Glad your back to health though.

Single exhaust means a v6 poser. Someone put some badges and a hood scoop and it and some Shelby letters. I might just drive it a couple of years and garage it. It will be worth alot more money one day down the road. On the other hand, I won't get any fun out of driving it that way, so I'm not sure. :void:

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
C said:
Single exhaust means a v6 poser. Someone put some badges and a hood scoop and it and some Shelby letters. I might just drive it a couple of years and garage it. It will be worth alot more money one day down the road. On the other hand, I won't get any fun out of driving it that way, so I'm not sure. :void:

Be a man, drive it to the max. :badbone:

thats the only mustang from the last 20 years i really like. i imagine theres shelby oem aftermarket for them, so indulge and start pricing for a roll cage! :isidro:

Nomad X said:
thats the only mustang from the last 20 years i really like. i imagine theres shelby oem aftermarket for them, so indulge and start pricing for a roll cage! :isidro:

Yeah, there's a big market for the 2005+ models.

My camera is in the shop unfortunately, but recently I borrowed my friends for a minute. Here are some new pics, better color too:

Cinematic :guts:
lillyback2.jpg

Lilly on a cloudy day
mylilly1.jpg

mylilly2.jpg

Straight up Shelby
mylilly3.jpg

Lilly's nose
mylilly4.jpg

Oh yeah :carcus:
mylilly5.jpg

Ok, well I'm only in for a minute, thanks again everybody, talk to ya later! :serpico:

- C

White_Hawk

The Only True Free Spirit / Dark Horse Rider
The car is a dream. I always favoured american cars over german, that are almost standard issue here. And I see a normal mustang isn't so terribly expensive (around 25K), so I was wonderin how much a shelby goes for?

Ok, here it is, my first Lilly video!!!!!!! :serpico:

445 horsepower, SWEEETTT!!!!!! I am lovin the supercharger whine!! :guts:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XgpB-1zbPgo

I will definitely have more stuff later when I get a chance. Be happy everyone, always glad to see you smile! :troll:

White Hawk said:
The car is a dream. I always favoured american cars over german, that are almost standard issue here. And I see a normal mustang isn't so terribly expensive (around 25K), so I was wonderin how much a shelby goes for?

Sorry I haven't been on alot in a while. Sticker is around 45K, but you just have to know where to look. :carcus:

CnC

Ad Oculos
C said:
Ok, here it is, my first Lilly video!!!!!!! :serpico:

445 horsepower, SWEEETTT!!!!!! I am lovin the supercharger whine!! :guts:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XgpB-1zbPgo

Wait.. slow that down I didn't see it. :)

^ That was well said, I feel the same way, Just cause you have a beautiful car that can haul ass doesn't mean you should rape the poor thing. It's the knowledge that if you need to go, it can go, that counts. Although I bet your avg speed is usually above the city limit.

Nice video, can we get a day version? Also I'm curious what your exhaust actually sounds like? If you have a good microphone that can record just how low the rumble is I'd love to hear. If not then just tell me? Is it like the low rumble and uneven idle of the old muscle cars or is it quiet for the most part, till you hit the gas, like with the v10 Vipers?

I heard this old Duster when I was at the track for the first time in my life. Holy sh!t The Cars were already lining up and you could hear the engines rumbling, then the Duster started. It drowned out every other car lol I was just looking around like what the hell is that, turns out the car was actually 300 meters back on the other side of a hill. It wasn't like a loud car sound, it was just idling, a slow staggering rumble. Well I'll never forget that. Makes me laugh everytime I see a Honda civic with a big exhaust. :troll: I mean that thing was a beast. (the duster not the civic)

Hello everyone! I have a new video with a track mixed by my friend BIG MIKE. The link below will take you to a site that has all my car videos on it, enjoy.

http://thekingswolf.com/forums/index.php?topic=1297.0

Any questions? :carcus:

- C

Hello again everyone! I, like most, have had my budget greatly reduced by this ridiculous situation called our 'economy'. That being said, I have saved my time and money, and finally bought some new accessories needed to make Lilly complete!

I have purchased a set of Foose Nitrous wheels. They measure 18x8 for the front set, wrapped by some sticky Michellen summer tires coming in at 245/45/18Z. The rear wheels measure 18x10, wider for more rubber in the back(better traction), and the tires come in at 275/40/18Z. That's a bunch of rubber back there!

I am rated now at 445 horsepower and 418 pounds of torque, ready for the track. I will hopefully be visiting very soon and bring back some pics and videos!

Here are some pictures of Lilly's new shoes:

newwheel1.jpg

newwheel2.jpg

Lilly has mirror clean paint, Excellent. :carcus:
newwheel3.jpg

newwheel5.jpg

Top Bottom