about the future

puella

Berserk forever
Let's think about the future.

1) how's Griffth gonna deal with his apostles?
; I am sure that the betrayal of apostles should happen after Griffith gets the kingdom.
I think over that Rakshas said to Griffith "I'll serve you until you have Midland but I also want to have your head after that."
My guestion is;
Does Griffith know apostles' betrayal in advance or not?
If he knows, what can be done by him?

2)Mule!
He's a very good boy, I think. He's not only young Griffth but also 'Guts' to reborn Griffith.
So someday Mule will realize there's something badly wrong with Griffith.
I think Mule is against Griffith and he joins Guts' gang.

3) Guts takes Griffith's men away from him again just like he did with the Hawks and Caska.

4) New females
I place my hope on Farnese and Sonya.
they are not so good as Caska was in the Hawks.
This is very important thing for the future story!
I think Miura will give us bad girls just like bad asses.
I mean these bad girls are willing to die and do EVERYTHING for their master. The girls know what is bad and evil very well. They are not just good , I mean. It sounds very interesting to me.
But it's just me. :p

Lliugusamui

around the corner
Let's think about the future, like you say

1) I think his apostles won't do anything against him till Zoddo does something himself, or till they meet Guts. About Griffith, i have no doubt he'll control the situation as he want ( even though we're talking about Roch, Grunbeld ...)

2)I also think he's good guy, the only that thing could make him stay with Griffith is Sonja ( except the power of his group, but sure he doesn't like'em ) I don't know if he'd join Guts's band, but he sure has a grand role in this whole mess

3)I don't think Guts could make allies of apostles...

4)Farneze got to have a role with Guts, but not as important as Sonja with Griffith. Sonja kicks ass !!I see in her a lot of things that i cannot define, but maybe could she influate Mule, but we must discover her deeplier than we do now
and do not forget the little Schierke ( i hope to see her in 196 or 197 meeting Guts, or later being known of Griffith )

Lliugusamui

around the corner
in fact, there's more apostles than you are expecting; i think : is it me or is there nobody human in Griffith's army in 192 ?
the only one is Mule, in my opininion ( of Sonja i don't know who she is ) and thus your 3) = your 2) in the fact Mule would probably join Guts :)

Kenoh-Sama

"What is love? Not that I want some or anythi

1) how's Griffth gonna deal with his apostles?
; I am sure that the betrayal of apostles should happen after Griffith gets the kingdom.
I think over that Rakshas said to Griffith "I'll serve you until you have Midland but I also want to have your head after that."
My guestion is;
Does Griffith know apostles' betrayal in advance or not?
If he knows, what can be done by him?

2)Mule!
He's a very good boy, I think. He's not only young Griffth but also 'Guts' to reborn Griffith.
So someday Mule will realize there's something badly wrong with Griffith.
I think Mule is against Griffith and he joins Guts' gang.

3) Guts takes Griffith's men away from him again just like he did with the Hawks and Caska.

4) New females
I place my hope on Farnese and Sonya.
they are not so good as Caska was in the Hawks.
This is very important thing for the future story!
I think Miura will give us bad girls just like bad asses.
I mean these bad girls are willing to die and do EVERYTHING for their master. The girls know what is bad and evil very well. They are not just good , I mean. It sounds very interesting to me.
But it's just me. :p

I think his apostles are the last thing on his mind. they can't harm him in anyway. It doesn't matter if he knows there intent or not. They can't harm him. Think about Griffith and the arrows panel. They should have connected but didn't. He has fate on his side.

I am sure tho' that in the end no apostle will be alive.

Lliugusamui

around the corner
oh, well...
i haven't seen those knights following Griffith ( was looking at Zoddo's legions )
even the archers of Irvine seem humans
pardon me :-[

Kenoh-Sama

"What is love? Not that I want some or anythi
why the hell didn't Mule put his helmet on the head at the battle?
maybe he dropped it?  ;D

It's hard to draw glamour shots of a character if he's wearing a helmet  ;)

roberto999

The Black Chick of Darkness

But why he should say that ? Was not written in stone that Griffith was His Etherealness incarnate? The Millennium Falcon? oops!It was involuntary that one mister George Lucas sir!By when base apostles dare look up at the almigthy God Hand. No. No. He confuse him with some other Griffith.One already dead maybe

puella

Berserk forever
But why he should say that ? Was not written in stone that Griffith was His Etearlhness incarnate? The Milleniun Falcon? oops!It was involuntary that one mister George Lucas sir!By when base apostles dare look up at the almigthy God Hand. No. No. He confuse him with some other Griffith.One already dead maybe
I don't know why Rakshas said like that but I'm sure he does know Who Griffith is.

puella

Berserk forever
I love to speculate on Griffith's downfall and the ending.

After Griffith becomes a king or an emperor.....

There comes a big split between human and demon soldiers which have served Griffith.
It's because demons soldiers start to attack and eat humans. Maybe they can't control their instinct any more. Other than that, humans can't go along with demons, never.
One day, Mule even senses demon aura from Griffith who he had admired so much till now.
He gets to think he and his human army and Midland people shouldn't stay under the control of Griffith any more.

Finally, Mule gets to betray Griffith and accidentally meet Guts band. So blahblahblah... :p Mule joins Guts band and fight against Griffith. The big and long war humans vs. demons just starts like that.
As for the boy, Mule, I even suppose that he might become a king after Griffith got destroyed. He had led his own army and he's a noble.....

For Godhand and Griffith, I guess they might turn back to their original human form at the last moment. Especially, Griffith!
After he lost all the power as a demon king and the 5th Godhand member, he finds his body toally ruined and ragged by the torture he got.
I also guess Skullknight would seal the 4 GH members into another world (dimension) with his Beherit Sword and Guts deals with Griffith.

I always think Griffth still keep his human nature(feelings) on Guts. And vice versa, too. Guts will see it at the last moment.
It is Griffith's feelings on Guts that can't make him real demon and maybe even leads him to the downfall.

This is my random speculations lacking of many details.
OK, so much for today. 8)

I

Italian_demon

puella said:
I love to speculate on Griffith's downfall and the ending.

After Griffith becomes a king or an emperor.....

There comes a big split between human and demon soldiers which have served Griffith.
It's because demons soldiers start to attack and eat humans. Maybe they can't control their instinct any more. Other than that, humans can't go along with demons, never.
One day, Mule even senses demon aura from Griffith who he had admired so much till now.
He gets to think he and his human army and Midland people shouldn't stay under the control of Griffith any more.

Finally, Mule gets to betray Griffith and accidentally meet Guts band. So blahblahblah... :p Mule joins Guts band and fight against Griffith. The big and long war humans vs. demons just starts like that.
As for the boy, Mule, I even suppose that he might become a king after Griffith got destroyed. He had led his own army and he's a noble.....

For Godhand and Griffith, I guess they might turn back to their original human form at the last moment. Especially, Griffith!
After he lost all the power as a demon king and the 5th Godhand member, he finds his body toally ruined and ragged by the torture he got.
I also guess Skullknight would seal the 4 GH members into another world (dimension) with his Beherit Sword and Guts deals with Griffith.

I always think Griffth still keep his human nature(feelings) on Guts. And vice versa, too. Guts will see it at the last moment.
It is Griffith's feelings on Guts that can't make him real demon and maybe even leads him to the downfall.

This is my random speculations lacking of many details.
OK, so much for today. 8)

Wow great guess, i think much of what you said, it will happen one way or another way....
Just you shouldn't forget that Griffit is not alone on his body... Or i'd say on the Demon child body... (unless the Moon Child is actually the reincarnation of his soul... this mighty be possible if he made an agreement with Griffit before allowing him to re-born... who knows Griffit might have enough power to do that someway, maybe using the body or another dying child, later...)

puella said:
why the hell didn't Mule put his helmet on the head at the battle?
maybe he dropped it? ;D

He was stupid?... duh ::)

puella said:
Is Irvine is human or not? ::)
I like him.

He being human...

Seriously doubt so

puella said:
Finally, Mule gets to betray Griffith and accidentally meet Guts band. So blahblahblah...

I love the expression he had after he was helplessly trying to fight against Griffith but suddenly Guts step in and slash some of the apostles

"OMG i cant believe someone is strong enough to fight demon... I will pledge loyalty to you now blah blah blah"

P.S Damn i love you Puella, you look so innocent when you ask question, people would have thought you are newbie here 8)

Lliugusamui

around the corner
Smith said:
He was stupid?... duh ::) He being human...

Seriously doubt so

I love the expression he had after he was helplessly trying to fight against Griffith but suddenly Guts step in and slash some of the apostles

"OMG i cant believe someone is strong enough to fight demon... I will pledge loyalty to you now blah blah blah"

P.S Damn i love you Puella, you look so innocent when you ask question, people would have thought you are newbie here 8)
WTF what innocence ? :D I think Puella should answer your post in 2006, so that she can say that your post was rather innocent :)
Hey, Smith, you gotta be on something really big... wouldn't talk about it though. ::)
Think about it, non-sens is wholly great. 8)
Guil

Guil-BANNED! said:
WTF what innocence ? :D I think Puella should answer your post in 2006, so that she can say that your post was rather innocent :)
Hey, Smith, you gotta be on something really big... wouldn't talk about it though. ::)
Think about it, non-sens is wholly great. 8)
Guil

Initially i never thought it was that old... even 9 mths before i join this bbs

So yeah i made a terrible mistake :p

Top Bottom